Unicorn or Leprechaun: Which W5 tribe falls under which category?

DeletedUser

Which player is that? The one who attacks with archers lmao? Or the one who thinks he can take a village with 4 half nukes, again lmao.

I dont attack with archers, i attack with swords they are better:icon_wink:

And i don't take a village with 4 half nukes but with 8 nukes.

Nuking the hell out of the enemy is fun. I am sure that you want to save as many troops as you can instead of clearing spreading panic.

What? what did you say?
"look at my OD n00b"?

Oh yes certainly..nice OD. how many times you attack yourself to gain ODA and ask for support from your tribe to stack you cause you have incoming attacks that you can't defend?

Oh you forgot that these incomings are from you. pathetic:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

Nuking the hell out of the enemy is fun. I am sure that you want to save as many troops as you can instead of clearing spreading panic.

What? what did you say?
"look at my OD n00b"?

Oh yes certainly..nice OD. how many times you attack yourself to gain ODA and ask for support from your tribe to stack you cause you have incoming attacks that you can't defend?

Somone go and sim 10k archers against 20k archers.

Then let me know the reason why I hit peoples villages with archers :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Funny.
I was actually talking about myself:icon_cool:

someone gets my joke.

And i didn't know that a 450k player with less than 200k OD considers himself such aggressive and great warrior. I am sorry. last time i checked i thought i was in a war game not in sim city with small happy people unable to fight but yet extremely arrogant.

i don't know anybody who has tried to attack me and beat me really. oh a V V V player on this game sent a long distance while i was in BarBar once... and lost as far as i am aware.

If you call him useless then what do you call yourself?
super-duper-uselesss? maybe the king of useless people?
Nice title i am sure you will love it.

who did i call useless?

DeletedUser

What? what did you say?
"look at my OD n00b"?

Im a bit confused by this. Are you suggesting that I attack myself :/

@ GG surely you dont expect people do defend with just archers as 1k HC kills 10k archers and very cheaply too. I never see the need to attack with def troops unless you know exactly whats in the village you are attacking.

Last edited by a moderator: