509 Thank you's

DeletedUser

Transcript of a voice recording I got when I called Gibbomd's place of business:

[recording begins]
Female Voice [apparently it Gibbomd's secretary]: "Hello, you've reached Mr. Gibbomd Office. He is currently unavailable right now and has taken the next week off. He is celebrating the 'I've dropped out of the 8 Million Mark' benchmark. If you wish to contact him, please, try one of his 806 villages"

TW4? Any help would be nice.

This is just sad Congo, one of 300 members of TW is taking a beating from 2 superpowers and you have to talk useless crap over and over again.

It's a shame you try to hard to look like an idiot on the forums, who are you trying to impress?

DeletedUser

ffs everyone, dont argue with congo, he is a fracking maroon. leave him be, let him talk to him self in 3rd person. dont give attention to this whore. cutter he is not worth your minute that oil rig gay man.

DeletedUser

ffs everyone, dont argue with congo, he is a fracking maroon. leave him be, let him talk to him self in 3rd person. dont give attention to this whore. cutter he is not worth your minute that oil rig gay man.

Need I point out that most of the time that's what I'm doing with you? :icon_wink: Que Arthas' response only to be ignored using the afore mentioned tactic. (He always said he was a good teacher. :icon_rolleyes:)

I love how everyone takes everything Congo says, either to heart or so seriously (As in thinking he is a nutter/crackhead/moron/annoying brat serious, not WOW he's right serious). He's having fun, just take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the laughter, the Joker's iconic phrase - 'why so serious?' springs to mind. :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, back to Gibbo... still falling, less of a pace now, but still a slow descent, will it stop, will the decline speed up again, or will it simply remain at a low ebb? Oh and Congo, TW4 are sending support - it keeps coming to me. Sorry Gibbo, I guess they like me more. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3499

Don't worry mangyflea, TW4 has every intention of ensuring you get what you have coming to you one of these days, only it won't be support! ;)

DeletedUser2566

Not sure what you mean by this, but this is a Watershed Event in the East. ATEN members, along with their allies now, are learning to fight. Learning to coordinate, to communicate, to respond. To become victorious.

If this was a Fantasy Tribal Wars League and we could trade players. I would trade any 10 TW players for the skills of Gibbomd. Lippa and Artha123? Not even in the same league. I would dump those two players and still give 100 premium points for Gibbomd. Would I trade TollxBooth? (Are you kidding?) No. I wouldn't. But everyone else would be expendable. Would I trade a Congo for a Gibbomd?

In the house in a heartbeat.

This game of Chess between ATEN and their allies against TW is still early. However, we've already placed TW's queen in a very precarious position. Destroying these members or getting the convert to ATEN or to one of their allies will be a blow to TW. Then, we will be able to focus our might against the frontlines in the West.

Believe in Aten. Not because they are going to win. But because our meatsacks bring the girls to the yard.

well i meant players like tien lung, tollxbooth etc who keep telling how good they are.. but fact is they'd not hold very long without huge support from others.

aten is learning to fight? well they've lost their best war leader(s) among the will to fight.. tho i don't know if their "kill or get kicked" has put some movement to their lazy arses.
other than smallish group of some cs players i don't know of making much proper attacking.

DeletedUser

You guys can say whatever you want, but Congo's posts just rock :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

well i meant players like tien lung, tollxbooth etc who keep telling how good they are.. but fact is they'd not hold very long without huge support from others.

aten is learning to fight? well they've lost their best war leader(s) among the will to fight.. tho i don't know if their "kill or get kicked" has put some movement to their lazy arses.
other than smallish group of some cs players i don't know of making much proper attacking.

LMAO.....bad monkey, guess you dont know chit....how much support did i get, huh? it sure didnt come from any branch of aten that your sorry butt was involved in. The fact is that i HAVE held out for a YEAR and at least 55 mil of my defensive OD has been done with only MY troops.

What have you done?

Now i see why you created looney....cause the name fits your posts

DeletedUser

Speaking of LOONEY. Yesterday, Gibbomd and I talked at the local bar.

We drank beer and drank wine
as we knew that would be fine.

He told me 760 is the number of villages his has.
After that, he turned the radio on for some Jazz.

I told him I thought it was 803.
I hinted to him I had to go pee.

In the bathroom, I got real nervous, as I did not know what his plans were for the night.
So I crept out of the back window, into the dark with considerable fright.

Home I was at last, now assured Gibbomd would get no hump.
Then I turned on the light with a fright, as I stood face-to-face with Forrest Gump!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...how much support did i get, huh? it sure didnt come from any branch of aten that your sorry butt was involved in. The fact is that i HAVE held out for a YEAR and at least 55 mil of my defensive OD has been done with only MY troops.

I do believe I can counter that by adding Babs, Ghettosmack and Mangyflea to the "How Much Support" thing, but those were the only three I caught doing it :) Since I can't be bothered arguing with you anymore, I'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser

I do believe I can counter that by adding Babs, Ghettosmack and Mangyflea to the "How Much Support" thing, but those were the only three I caught doing it :) Since I can't be bothered arguing with you anymore, I'll leave it at that.

he never did get much support, but when he did, it was those main ones... too bad we kept killing it. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser2566

LMAO.....bad monkey, guess you dont know chit....how much support did i get, huh? it sure didnt come from any branch of aten that your sorry butt was involved in. The fact is that i HAVE held out for a YEAR and at least 55 mil of my defensive OD has been done with only MY troops.

What have you done?

i see still only crap you're speaking.. i do know very well that i have tribe member hugely supporting you (it's unfortunate i haven't got him to pull as aten keeps bitching of supporting against them). and this i know cos i've sat him many times. so stop talking bs. i'm a looney sure but at least not a liar.

DeletedUser

Why is it you always seem to be talking bad bout Aten or it's players? You can talk but you've done nothing, if you really hate Aten then why are you just screaming s***? If you really are/was a great leader you would've declared on Aten, instead of keeping the NAP, why are you NAP with a family you basicly hate? You don't have the courage to declare on us and if was a great leader you'd be fighting us, but why don't you? Are you scared? Do you know the outcome already?

If we have loss our best war leaders then why not take the advantage? You can only talk but you won't take action. If you were saying you were one of the best war leaders/leaders then being called 'best' i'd be ashamed of.

DeletedUser

i see still only crap you're speaking.. i do know very well that i have tribe member hugely supporting you (it's unfortunate i haven't got him to pull as aten keeps bitching of supporting against them). and this i know cos i've sat him many times. so stop talking bs. i'm a looney sure but at least not a liar.

monkey....you dont know. you try to ACT like you know, but you dont know.

Now with that being said, i did say that i have been supported, but that most of my OD was from my own troops. You can even speak to Babs being that she knew how unwilling i was to receive troops from others, i always believed to fend for yourself, especially when i started it ;)....but you, your just spewing stuff or over generalizing things when you have no knowledge

the funny thing is that so many people think that due to my OD being as such that i had to obviously been overly supported because no way can someone actually play the game and do that with their own troops.....but i did. I mean, is my offensive OD helped by others also? So how is it that my offensive OD is better than almost all YET im still the smallest one on the list (as in max points).

How about i just play the game. Yes i have received support from 2 or 3 from time to time, and yes on one lof the last big operations against me i did ask for support (finally) and recieved it in truck loads which accounted for roughly 20 mil of my OD...but the FACT is that most of my OD was done with my own troops. To argue that fact is idiotic and proves to me and others that you are truly just making up whatever you can in order to prove your point

So yes my brother, your off base. Stick with what you know next time and just play the damn game.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated
1 Gibbomd 106,73 Mio.
2 TollxBooth 106,67 Mio

sorry toll ^^ you're not number one od anymores :(

jc_jc

I think we have returned the 509 thank yous with a little intrest, thanks for banking with Aten lol :p

DeletedUser

To argue that fact is idiotic and proves to me and others that you are truly just making up whatever you can in order to prove your point

So yes my brother, your off base. Stick with what you know next time and just play the damn game.

You mean like when you tried to tell me if I sent support or not? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated
1 Gibbomd 106,73 Mio.
2 TollxBooth 106,67 Mio

sorry toll ^^ you're not number one od anymores :(

As expected ;).......im just wondering why it took so long. Losing over 350 villages would would expect you to close a 10 mil gap.

He should be able to hold onto the 1st place title for a while now......

Nice work Gibby!

DeletedUser

You mean like when you tried to tell me if I sent support or not? :icon_wink:

Well 650 villages taken off of Gibbomd and Chicka in your neck of the woods and not once did anyone ever see incoming support from you....so was just making an observation :)

again, your growth was based on them having your back, and it appears you dont have theirs in their time of need.....

DeletedUser

To argue that fact is idiotic and proves to me and others that you are truly just making up whatever you can in order to prove your point

Well 650 villages taken off of Gibbomd and Chicka in your neck of the woods and not once did anyone ever see incoming support from you....so was just making an observation :)

again, your growth was based on them having your back, and it appears you dont have theirs in their time of need.....

Still trying to press your observation by stating a moot point? You have never seen my support in their villages...I`m pretty sure others were not so lucky :) Cus I still got the reports of my troops being hit. I guess if you send in bulk it doesn`t do much damage, eh? :icon_wink:

Oh, and my growth is hindered? Nah. 60+ from HOT. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to to rationalize your own losses to me, cus I don`t give a flying *beep* :)