509 Thank you's

DeletedUser2566

Why is it you always seem to be talking bad bout Aten or it's players? You can talk but you've done nothing, if you really hate Aten then why are you just screaming s***? If you really are/was a great leader you would've declared on Aten, instead of keeping the NAP, why are you NAP with a family you basicly hate? You don't have the courage to declare on us and if was a great leader you'd be fighting us, but why don't you? Are you scared? Do you know the outcome already?

If we have loss our best war leaders then why not take the advantage? You can only talk but you won't take action. If you were saying you were one of the best war leaders/leaders then being called 'best' i'd be ashamed of.

lol what you damn kid think you know? where have i said i hate aten? how could they be worth such emotion on my part anyways? such strong things aten doesn't awake in me, but i really dislike people like you.. you really are trying to provoke me and talking crap. i haven't said i was one of the best either.. if that's how it is it's not needed to be said it's known.. learn to read before you write crap again lil bastard.

DeletedUser2566

monkey....you dont know. you try to ACT like you know, but you dont know.

Now with that being said, i did say that i have been supported, but that most of my OD was from my own troops. You can even speak to Babs being that she knew how unwilling i was to receive troops from others, i always believed to fend for yourself, especially when i started it ;)....but you, your just spewing stuff or over generalizing things when you have no knowledge

the funny thing is that so many people think that due to my OD being as such that i had to obviously been overly supported because no way can someone actually play the game and do that with their own troops.....but i did. I mean, is my offensive OD helped by others also? So how is it that my offensive OD is better than almost all YET im still the smallest one on the list (as in max points).

How about i just play the game. Yes i have received support from 2 or 3 from time to time, and yes on one lof the last big operations against me i did ask for support (finally) and recieved it in truck loads which accounted for roughly 20 mil of my OD...but the FACT is that most of my OD was done with my own troops. To argue that fact is idiotic and proves to me and others that you are truly just making up whatever you can in order to prove your point

So yes my brother, your off base. Stick with what you know next time and just play the damn game.

err you hate to receive support? then why the hell you sent mails asking it from our player? well i don't care to go on as i know this guy unfortunately thinks he owes you something and wouldn't speak out.. however if you're really annoyed to have his support then send it back and not come out as total liar.

DeletedUser

lol what you damn kid think you know? where have i said i hate aten? how could they be worth such emotion on my part anyways? such strong things aten doesn't awake in me, but i really dislike people like you.. you really are trying to provoke me and talking crap. i haven't said i was one of the best either.. if that's how it is it's not needed to be said it's known.. learn to read before you write crap again lil bastard.

Can't you ever calm down?

You may have not said you hate Aten but most of the things you say about Aten supports my point that you are whenever your talking bout Aten, it's something bad, so... if you have so much to complain about Aten you must hate them a bit.

'How could the be worth such emotion on my part anyways?' well if i a 'damn kid' and 'lil bastard' makes you angry(otherwise why would you call me stuff like that? You see me calling you stuff like that? I just talk bout what you do) then things you say about Aten tell us all that that question up there is not you telling the truth...

I feel the same way about you, 'you really are trying to provoke me and talking crap' but, at least, i can control my own emotions...

You may have never said but one of those who left Aten was you and you think very highly of yourself(as some of the things in your in game profile tells me) and of course inside you know that when you were talking about Aten's best war leaders have gone, you were also talking about yourself... And to me, you are not because most war leaders, stay calm and if you were really one of the best then you must've got the title by sheer luck if you can't even keep yourself calm while talking to a 'damn kid' Which means you probaly made all your battle plans rashly and out of rage...

Now next reply you do to this post, please try to keep yourself calm

DeletedUser2566

how could i calm down when lil pranksters like you keep annoying me?

and what comes to judging how good or bad leader/player i was/am, before doing so, let us hear what great deeds you've done, how many top 3 tribes have you built out of nothing, how many enemy vils you've taken from over 100h attack runs, from enemy's heartlands. understood? aka prove all tw you're something more than pain in butt.. if you can.

what i say of aten is truth, if you can't stand it.. run and hide but stop telling chitchat.
could you then also control yourself of being so stupid? if i couldn't control myself i'd done as you suggested, declared a war, not cos i hate aten, but cos i dislike "people" like you. you really claim to know me, but you don't, at all, else you'd not need to question what's in my profile or annoy me here about such.

my plans made in rush? next time you deal with someone who really gets on your nerves, try to be more calm than i am now. unless you manage don't come to advice me, i've never asked one from you anyways and it's always been you picking on me.

next time you reply to me try not to make me want to attack you.

DeletedUser2566

on a side note, if i couldn't control my emotions how i'm able not to hate aten after all the crap they done? why you talk of things you don't know a crap? if you want to make yourself a clown try circus, you're not funny tho unless your being stupid makes people laugh.

DeletedUser

Lets all stop this crap please,Vin enough already go and send some attacks mate.

DeletedUser

*temptation restisted*
im already attackin hahaha SPQR die!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ever thought of being a comedian Cutter,i would deffo say don't give up ya day job :lol:

DeletedUser

err you hate to receive support? then why the hell you sent mails asking it from our player? well i don't care to go on as i know this guy unfortunately thinks he owes you something and wouldn't speak out.. however if you're really annoyed to have his support then send it back and not come out as total liar.

****zooooommmm****

what i said you missed completly and it went right over your head

i said i used to not believe in getting support and it wasnt until later in the war did i ask and realize it was foolish for me not to ask in the first place

sheesh.....

DeletedUser

Congratulations, Gibbomd. On the 21st of February, you experienced no villages lost. Not since the 13th of January have you experienced a single day without losing a village.

That must have felt good. Still, you have lost 350 villages and about to make it under the 7 million club.

Don't sweat it though. And be proud, we'll put those villages to good use.

159 villages to good for our objectives to be met. :icon_wink:

Prior (892|578) K58 9,685 Gibbomd [TW4] deomonkid18 [Aten|R] 20th February 2009 - 22:38:42
! The pointless war 21-05 (840|515) K58 9,537 Gibbomd [TW4] Nort [AtenCS] 22nd February 2009 - 05:03:22

DeletedUser

Just for giggles:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Gibbomd

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: TollxBooth

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 127
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,472,299
Side 2: 1,222,382
Difference: 249,917

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Gibbomd

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 130
Difference: 89

image.php

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 83
Difference: 72

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 394,102
Side 2: 1,272,101
Difference: 877,999

image.php

Side 1: 105,791
Side 2: 798,592
Difference: 692,801

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: TW4
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 107
Difference: 87

image.php

Side 1: 196,785
Side 2: 1,048,142
Difference: 851,357

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Had to deal with all types of posts for the past 9 months like the one i did, so yes, im going to post too when the shoe is on the other foot.....

Do something about it or deal with it