Top20 tribe opinions

TheAssasinsEradicator

Point being? I have been part of some of the "Better" family tribes, FF w3, along with being fairly high up when i was part of the cult family in w3 as well. So i know what a family tribe feeds on, a world like this, a below average talent pool, a high tribe count and lots of naive players.
mass recruiting noobs and make them join family tribes won't put them in a better position.
and PTT-B and the other PTT family on w6 were there from the begining. when Experienced players plan to join one world together and make a family It can succede it's just based that family tribes mass recruit and spies can enter while mass recruiting

DeletedUser

My point is, W30 is not W35. Nor is any other world, for that matter. Previous worlds hold almost no bearing on a new world.

Don't delude yourself into thinking prior statistics are a reliable prediction for future success here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAssasinsEradicator

My point is, W30 is not W35. Nor is any other world, for that matter. Previous worlds hold almost no bearing on a new world.

Don't delude yourself into thinking prior statistics are a reliable prediction for future success here.
Statistics according to you some of my w20 freinds mass recruited players of the core LIKE CORE AND HOLY they are a family Who? had a spy there all the time in both of them that lead to Who? winning the war.
W27 when the auto tribes were activated(LIKE MASS RECRUITING)what about the ones that are brothers or even freinds that exchanged secret info about each other's tribes

midgetboytom

How come none of the leaders/Barons in WLE dont go back to W1 in Twstats,

All i saw was 1 baron which had an account +1mil ???/ :icon_eek:

Check
paul mandib
haimg
steven ong

to name a couple

DeletedUser

Statistics according to you some of my w20 freinds mass recruited players of the core LIKE CORE AND HOLY they are a family Who? had a spy there all the time in both of them that lead to Who? winning the war.
W27 when the auto tribes were activated(LIKE MASS RECRUITING)what about the ones that are brothers or even freinds that exchanged secret info about each other's tribes

Lol, the fail that keeps on failing!:lol:

DeletedUser

I can't figure out what he is saying...

I will tell you what a lot of statistics do prove: most of the initial top-20 tribes don't last very long.

DeletedUser

1.) *-V-* - Family tribes fail...just another mass recruitment
2.) WLE - They will fail...
3.) Demon - My tribe.. bias kicks in, i wouldn't join if i think they were gonna fail.
4.) DNS - Fail
5.) NOD - Fail
6.) NOOBS - Fail
7.) WHY - Fail
8.) COOKIE - EXTREME FAIL
9.) HiLAL - Fail
10.) ~NBD~ - Fail
11.) VA - See *-V-*
12.) ~Defy~ - Fail
13.) DBD - Fail
14.) GK~ - If they are like anything on World 31 they should make their way to top 3 soon.
15.) NeverR - Fail
16.) (o_O) - Fail
17.) ~AnO~ - Fail
18.) SHADOW - Fail
19.) ~TFO~ - Fail
20.) 2FaSt - Fail

Accutally..my bet is...only 1 or 2 tribes at the most will remain in the top 20...the rest will fall as non mass recruiters make their way up the ladder.

DeletedUser

*cough* thats boring your post as no decent post cookie is teh sex

DeletedUser

hate to see my family tribe fail. =[ Well, at least TFO wont be as much as a failure as cookie. this is what people reading the w35 forums think about cookie. cookie = n00bs who talk bs on forums.

DeletedUser

Suggestion- cut the family tribe!
Huggers are cute, but they're not FTW! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1 *-V-* - Win!
2 WLE - Win!
3 DEMON - Win!
4 DNS - Win!
5 WHY - Win!
6 NOOBS - Win!
7 Cookie - Win!
8 NOD - Win!
9 GK~ - Win!
10 ~NBD~ - Win!
11 VA - Win!
12 HiLaL - Win!
13 ~DEFY~ - Win!
14 (o_O) - Win!
15 SHADOW - Win!
16 ~AnO~ - Win!
17 ~TFO~ - Win!
18 NeveR - Win!
19 ~GK - Win!
20 DBD - Win!

Hugz for all!

*Edit: you are so sneaky-quick bw!

DeletedUser

=] WIN! well, apparantely the family tribes of TFO are used as backups just in case something happens to the main tribe.

DeletedUser

~Defy~ have some very good players if you bother to look :)

I <3 Cookie!!!