Top20 tribe opinions

DeletedUser

Nah, NOD wont fail, theyre leaders are taking them to success on W25 (1million points - UN-TFS), so they might fight to stay up ther.

DeletedUser

Arsaces, advertising for Cookie is just low man...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nah, NOD wont fail, theyre leaders are taking them to success on W25 (1million points - UN-TFS), so they might fight to stay up ther.

Im on W25 and firstly ive never heard of them. Thought I might be mistaken so I look them up.

Name: The Forgotten Soldiers

Not exactly impressive... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Every one of them will fail except for Cookies and 2FaSt. They have decent leaders and will be top 10. I guarantee that.

The rest will fail miserably.

I agree.

DeletedUser

11 Cookie 3.630 3.630 38 96 38 96

Mass recruiting pointwhores :lol:

DeletedUser

Woops nvm. Thought you were high in the rankings but your right below me =] Not really teh nub cookie. His tribe is pre-made i believe, heard him talking about it on the OT.

DeletedUser

rankings shmankings :) meh premades dont always stick around, so dont only consider them.

TheAssasinsEradicator

NOD!!! Good tribe They have good coordinating skills they are one of our best allies

sp.ag

NOD!!! Good tribe They have good coordinating skills they are one of our best allies

That says it all, Every tribe within the top20 wont be their within the next month, i am just awaiting for the merges and famlies to appear, 150 tribe limit will only lead to epic fail, this world is doomed from the start, it will end up be infested with a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Honestly, how can a tribe be your best ally two days into a world?!

TheAssasinsEradicator

That says it all, Every tribe within the top20 wont be their within the next month, i am just awaiting for the merges and famlies to appear, 150 tribe limit will only lead to epic fail, this world is doomed from the start, it will end up be infested with a family tribe.
Family tribes are mostly unorganized and will bring war to each other marking their end and they also mass recruit noobs i know that because i fought against 4 family tribes with only one tribe that was half the size of their base

sp.ag

Family tribes are mostly unorganized and will bring war to each other marking their end and they also mass recruit noobs i know that because i fought against 4 family tribes with only one tribe that was half the size of their base

Point being? I have been part of some of the "Better" family tribes, FF w3, along with being fairly high up when i was part of the cult family in w3 as well. So i know what a family tribe feeds on, a world like this, a below average talent pool, a high tribe count and lots of naive players.

TheAssasinsEradicator

Who? is the only good tribe in world 25 (last I looked).

NOD PHAIL!!!
you guys should visit our w30 forum everybody said that LeGeND would fail and they always said that T*F were building up troops and both of them were wrong.
In the end LeGeND is able to take out T*F and After 1 week it will be clear who's building troops and who wants points.
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE HIGH POINTS IN THE BEGINING WITHOUT A GOOD INCOME THAT IS FROM FARMING

DeletedUser

you guys should visit our w30 forum everybody said that LeGeND would fail and they always said that T*F were building up troops and both of them were wrong.
In the end LeGeND is able to take out T*F and After 1 week it will be clear who's building troops and who wants points.
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE HIGH POINTS IN THE BEGINING WITHOUT A GOOD INCOME THAT IS FROM FARMING

Lol, fail.:lol: