And So It Begins

DeletedUser

I feel like doing that.

anyone know any mass-recruiting scripts? (that are legal)

lord-havoc

I know troop mass-recruiting scripts that are legal...

Not ones for invitational ones... might have to do it 1 by 1

DeletedUser

awww. oh well.

Petro, tried to make fun of you, but decided that wasn't nice! :lol:

DeletedUser

why do i feel that i had a hand in this ?:icon_eek:

Maybe thats why.The fuel that lit the fire:lol:

Noooo, well possibly. But I pretty much did it by posting this. Then he went ever soo slightly mental. Its great

lord-havoc

Oo what did he say about me haha... Missed it damn! lol.

I love when players lash and get agressive, tells me they are getting personally upset of my own words. Hope i didnt make him cry.

DeletedUser

The fact he has to remind his tribe what O troops are already shows you what kind it is. Although I gather if anyone has more intelligence than a lamp, they would of assumed this already. This thread is not for facts, but infact for the 'lolz'.

DeletedUser

i whant all players 5-7 hours away from him to attack him with offencive troops(axes lc rams and cats) and the rest of you that are more than 7 hours away sent just fake(expet if you whant to take a revenge cause of his betrait

incoming-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this are all fakes. ;) If it's real, some swords or spears only.

androgunous isn't jealous. I can tell you that.

Why would he get jealous?Are you LA?

DeletedUser

Ah Petro, He will always hold a special place in my heart. He was the first person i ever rimmed, and he so cleverly named his Villa "Celticmist fck u" Good times :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51390

Ah Petro, He will always hold a special place in my heart. He was the first person i ever rimmed, and he so cleverly named his Villa "Celticmist fck u" Good times :icon_wink:

hhahahha i had this guy dedicate a tribe to me i tihnk in w24

i rimmed him and he invited everyone else id rim into it :\

dont think it lasted long though hahaha

DeletedUser

ok i have made mistake..i undesratnd..i might be not such a great leader but i do my job asi know..i was all the time listening to the others and respect their thoughts..evryone makes mistake cause we are not perfect..no one is..i might not be so good with the politics thats might be a problem

...i will never take serious again this forums..i will just read them so will be informed of what is happening...and for the unloyals of my tribes thhose who shall be shamed and not me

Now that he wrote all this so innocently I feel slightly bad and sorry for him...

Getting that said and out of the way I can easily say, I know nothing anymore, I used to believe the way sentences were written on these forums depicted age, but after this guy I'm as gullible as well... as Bush when it came to Iraq time.

From leader to leader, I have a question to ask. Do you not have spell check when you type on these forums? Or is it just me who posses these capabilities.
I applaud you for your taking the "first out of twelve steps" to recuperation, but you're safest bet in these hard times was to stay low and not draw more negative attention with all the other previous badly thought out posts.

Though who knows maybe one day you will prove us all and show actions do speak louder than words though words make action seem larger than they are :)

Good Luck.

DeletedUser

Well im out now, so I guess its OK to post here now xD
It wasnt half painful in that tribe and there are so many bad things I know about them...

DeletedUser64875

Subjectxxxxxx
SentFeb 22,2009 10:48
The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-16.7%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png
Morale: 100%

Attacker:xxxxxx
Village:xxxxxxxxxx
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity:00xxxxx0xxxxxxxx00000
Losses:00000000000
Belief: Your troops were religious.
Defender:Dartship
Village:Draco (429|553) K54
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity:00000000000
Losses:00000000000

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
Buildings:Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 4)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 2)
Timber camp (Level 12)
Clay pit (Level 12)
Iron mine (Level 13)
Farm (Level 4)
Warehouse (Level 7)
Hiding place (Level 5)
Units outside of village
:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
159 311/4135

That report was forwaded to meThis is an attack against dartship...well he is so great player!!!NO TROOPS WOW..YOU WILL SURE GOING TO BE FROM THE BEST PLAYERS HERE!!!

i think the person must be flamed is dartship and not this other guy petros

Dan2505

DeletedUser

That report was forwaded to meThis is an attack against dartship...well he is so great player!!!NO TROOPS WOW..YOU WILL SURE GOING TO BE FROM THE BEST PLAYERS HERE!!!

i think the person must be flamed is dartship and not this other guy petros

Dan2505

Hello Petro's multiaccount/brother/friend.

You joined the forum just to post this. That is both amazing and sad (and perhaps amazingly sad as well) at the same time.

You are apparently too dense to have noted several crucial facts that the rest of us are already aware of. First, we already know that Dart is a nublet. Second and even more importantly, DART ALREADY SAID HE HAD NO TROOPS.

Good fight
You tried
Now go back to your cave.
(heh I stole pervie's line)

DeletedUser64875

well i quess you are wrong..i am just an old friend of petros we worked before together on w24 and w decided to work again in this world too and i just whanted to take place in this topic asl ong everyone flame him...and without reason..that i smy opinion..indeed he is wrong cause he doesnt knows really the way each player has to talk in the puiblic and ecerything about bad proaganda..but i understand him cause he is human as everyone and he has the right to learn in my side of looking

dan2505

DeletedUser

and because you are such a good friend you make the same spelling mistakes?

DeletedUser

you also forget that Petro said that everyone must send either attacks or fakes. guess what. I only received about 15 attacks from different people. Not one of those attacks are from Petro. Nice to know that Petro doesn't want revenge like the people who sent fakes do :)

still, I do get a kick out of the fact that Petro had to tell everyone what are offensive troops and that not everyone listened.

I mean, look at this attack:

Subject: [player]Red Baron[/player] attacks [village]429|553[/village]
Sent: 22.02.09 01:05

The Attacker has won

Luck: -24.3
rabe.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]Red Baron[/player]
Village: [village]415|526[/village]

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png