And So It Begins

DeletedUser

So as you have all seen there are alot of threads popping up in the W33 ection about the top tribes.
Now when it comes to the tribe Draco many have said it will be destroyed by internal arguments, and it has begun... Dartship began flaming the leader PetroSpantelI which (with any leader) has annoyed him greatly. Even though Petro does make himself look like a toddler in the forums.

So he sent this mail around all the members.

petrospanteli today at 12:00
well in the forum they dont think we will stay on the top..but i think thats cause they afraid us..we have been to the top 10 of the world since the start..we control a k by our selfs..we got many experiance players here that keep this tribe to the top...

a member from our tribe goes on the forums and says that we are noobs and thats it Dartship....

firstly i think we got a good council controling this tribe..and cause we are a great team and we support each other and work together against a commmon targets that keeps us together..

Anw i would like tell you a big bravo for your good work and we wil continue work together and i am sure that if we stick together and do not leave for other tribes then we will control the southwest side of the world..we already contol that side of the core

Ok now our mission..

Lets make Dartship to restart..i whant all players 5-7 hours away from him to attack him with offencive troops(axes lc rams and cats) and the rest of you that are more than 7 hours away sent just fake(expet if you whant to take a revenge cause of his betrait

Petro, let me give you some advise: I don't care if you lead Draco in W33, this is the forums. if you don't expect me to flame you, you have another thing coming. I don't care who it is I flame, as long as I can do it successfully. you would be my second leader that I flame if I want to.

Waiting for your replay telling me that you have sent the attack

cheers your leader

Time will tell for the other members of Draco but I think this is where they might end.

DeletedUser

i wil ask you delete this thread and mail me in w33 ..who are you?

btw i dont have something to hide

each tribe works that way

lord-havoc

A leader looking for personal ambitions, generally fails.

DeletedUser

This certainly shows how pwnsome Draco is :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

whait where you see something wrong..if someone goes and tell to the public that your leader doesnt doing well his work you wouldnt dismissed him?..iff he had any problems with me he shall mailed me and thats it

DeletedUser

Petro, before I flame you, get your facts straight:

a member from our tribe goes on the forums and says that we are noobs and thats it Dartship....

when have I said all of Draco where noobs? please elaborate that reason for me and point me in the right direction.

now that that point was cleared up:

Firstly,I have received a copy of this letter. I will not say who sent it to me, no need to.

Secondly, what is betrait? never heard of that

Thirdly, nice to know how when I flame you about being inept on the world forums, you are the one to call the tribe noobs.

I mean, seriously, do you have to tell them what offensive troops are in an operation?

attack him with offencive troops(axes lc rams and cats)

I think you might have had to remind yourself :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lets make Dartship to restart..i whant all players 5-7 hours away from him to attack him with offencive troops(axes lc rams and cats) and the rest of you that are more than 7 hours away sent just fake(expet if you whant to take a revenge cause of his betrait

I guess you don't want revenge? you don't even send a fake.

incoming-1.jpg

DeletedUser

seen as this has become a large argument can you please close it petert.

DeletedUser

Can someone explain the plan behind this?
i whant all players 5-7 hours away
5-7 hours ram speed or axe speed? Why don't you check yourself who is close and who isn't and adress these players personally.

Now, let's assume you are thinking about ram speed, cause everything else only will cause damage when your vicitim is sleeping when all of this starts.

He still ducks the first few attacks and what then. He realizes what a pathetic mass attack this is because after the initial 3-4 real attacks there are 20 fake attacks. Do you really think a player will restart when he realizes it's just fakes.

Do you really think a player from your tribe has no contacts left in the tribe, no matter how deceiving his actions were (and I have no clue what he did, but I'm guessing he just left you).

you put no effort into this, why should your members do so? From the people actually attacking (max 15) at least 80% will be faking.

The leadership of draco seems to be even worse than people say it is.

DeletedUser

Can someone explain the plan behind this?

5-7 hours ram speed or axe speed? Why don't you check yourself who is close and who isn't and adress these players personally.

Now, let's assume you are thinking about ram speed, cause everything else only will cause damage when your vicitim is sleeping when all of this starts.

He still ducks the first few attacks and what then. He realizes what a pathetic mass attack this is because after the initial 3-4 real attacks there are 20 fake attacks. Do you really think a player will restart when he realizes it's just fakes.

Do you really think a player from your tribe has no contacts left in the tribe, no matter how decaiving his actions were (and I have no clue what he did, but I'm guessing he just left you).

you put no effort into this, why should your members do so? From the people actually attacking (max 15) at least 80% will be faking.

The leadership of draco seems to be even worse than people say it is.

Let's say I was your target and everyone close to me is attacking me. Let's assume I was awake when the attacks start and online too. I duck 95% of the attacks, since they are

the funny thing is I am now a permenant farm of WWA's player, and we are getting a kick out of all of this.:lol: I accidentaly sent an attack at him thinking he was a member of Draco. and you are off. 11 incoming from Draco, 1 from WWA who have no idea of this plan.:lol:

DeletedUser

seen as this has become a large argument can you please close it petert.

Is Exp allied with draco or why do you fear this discussion? This is exactly the topic that needs to be discussed here. I can live with a few less "biggest haul" and "bestest tribe" threads, but I really love it when certain tribes and their failures are shown to the public.

Don't worry gimme. Your tribe will get it's own thread in due time when you mess up.

DeletedUser

I didn't need this thread to think that petros had no clue what he was doing, but thanks, it gives me somewhere to state it while staying on topic.

Petrospanteli has no clue what he's doing.

DeletedUser

why you whant to look good?ha...well do what you whant witht he forum petert..really our tribe is doing great and cause of some people jelous us and afraid us make our image back thats not our problem..i will not conitnue to speak cause thats against our tribe

also

the funny thing is I am now a permenant farm of WWA's player, and we are getting a kick out of all of this.:lol: I accidentaly sent an attack at him thinking he was a member of Draco. and you are off. 11 incoming from Draco, 1 from WWA who have no idea of this plan.:lol:

no that wasnt mistake we inform him that you are a great farm...we have given huim the green light to farm you..he whanted to farm you since the first day but he couldnt cause you was with us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

androgunous isn't jealous. I can tell you that.

(boy will I start laughing my head off if PP or OP come on here just to flame one of us and make both Petro and me look like idiots)

DeletedUser

Is Exp allied with draco or why do you fear this discussion? This is exactly the topic that needs to be discussed here. I can live with a few less "biggest haul" and "bestest tribe" threads, but I really love it when certain tribes and their failures are shown to the public.

Don't worry gimme. Your tribe will get it's own thread in due time when you mess up.

EXP isn't allied with Draco.

DeletedUser

hehe

No we arent allied with Draco :) everyone's gotta slip up sometime
its human

Depends how you handle it some people deny everything and kick and shout other's just take it on the chin and admit their mistake.