[HDR] Speaks

DeletedUser62174

We were happily allies with the whole HDR family, but then your leader dropped it, and gave us one week to decide one of 3 options;

1) Declare on =RES=
2) Declare on S2ORM
3) Attack Burebisstas from S2ORM (do their dirty work for them)

So, now we show you who makes the demands..

XenoBlade147

Uh ... Noob is to Powerful Word For TW ,...

Im a noob. I declared on UnderWorld. Then HDR declared on me, Then I Declared on HDR. Now K30 Declared on I So if i get someone to Declare on K30 Whos going to declare on the tribe that declared on K30 OMG ITS A CHAIN!!!

Idk, Its kinda fun. Glad to know STORM has ROTL's and -=I=-'s backs with [HDR]

But yeah im a noob. Keep this in mind guys. Hey who wants to make a wager. I bet i can hit a million points by friday :) (406.|847.347 P) Currently.

DeletedUser

I Belive you even =O
Lol if you say Your Noob that way ... Then i'm Noob other way ... Forgot to scout -=I=- player village =) Attacked stacked village =)

K.

XenoBlade147

I attack blindly. :) hehe. I never use the scouts, That shows that im coming for em ;)

DeletedUser64440

i only scout in the beginning but as war progesses Losing nukes doesnt bother me as much.

Im coming after you!
Is it just me or is [HDR] looking smaller on the map?

DeletedUser

i only scout in the beginning but as war progesses Losing nukes doesnt bother me as much.

Im coming after you!
Is it just me or is [HDR] looking smaller on the map?

is it me or are -=I =- getting rimmed out of 20? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Is it me .. or My Dear Xeno supported those villages which were my Targets ...
( uh you still dont know How mad i am because of it >.<)

K.

DeletedUser62174

turtle.jpg

DeletedUser64440

Ya k20 is being taken by you guys of thorns. Lucky me your troops are to horny and start humping the walls instead of knocking them down!

HDR is getting smaller arnt they.

DeletedUser

no i really don't think we are, unless you cna call 8 vills lost to you a huge difference

DeletedUser62174

Well, the sad thing is, Camaro is right, [HDR] are getting smaller and smaller, But on the Dominance maps, it shows the whole HDR family, i wonder what it would look like if it was just [HDR]

DeletedUser

Camaro, camaro .. Why you need to flame even Troops ---
All the reports i have seen everyone use RAMs

K.

DeletedUser62174

How many villages doesn't matter, it's how much you really want to cuddle my troops :]