HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think i can yes, though until our tribes actually fight i dont think im going to have the pleasure of taking your villages.

Unless you want what oreyn has a free ticket to attack 1 player

I am starting to have my doubts over this whole situation.

and since the terms clearly weren't put up, we'll see what happens

Shlomzi

At least i'm not handing over informatiom to other tribes ingame to save myself hey:)

Explain, please? Please note that I wasn't in fact the original owner of the cincy132002 account and have stated that numerous times. I have also stated that I took over the account after it was in HAM!!!.

The fact that you choose to ignore those facts show that my statement regarding your IQ was correct.

considering as you want to war boo! why were you so worried about CTRL that you had to tell them thing?

Again, please read up. In my entire time playing the cincy132002 account I have never once spoken to a CTRL member whilst they were in CTRL.

Again, due to you ignoring facts - thanks for backing up my statement on your IQ.

DeletedUser

I want war.

Very, very badly.

Boo! suck, and your forum presence is absolutely terrible as, I must say, I think even if you get both your IQ and the IQ of your little butt-buddy dragonwarriors, and then combine them (that means add them together) that you would still likely end up with a negative number. That usually means the posts aren't very good - something that your posts and the posts of dragonwarriors can attest to.

You want war and yet you personally mailed BOO! members to help you take out CTRL lol

Is it because we refused?

Shlomzi

You want war and yet you personally mailed BOO! members to help you take out CTRL lol

Is it because we refused?

I actually didn't ask for help on anything. I don't need help, I'm completely destroying all the CTRL in my area by myself.

So again, please learn your facts (You seem to find it very difficult to do that.)

Also, I looked in my mail and noticed this mail from before I took the account.

cincy132002 on 24.02. at 05:52
Hi there,

I was wondering if you would like to help clear out some [ally]ctrl[/ally] members in our area? I really have no interest in starting any fight with you and neither does my tribe so what do you say?

willowpiper3 on 24.02. at 13:30
Well, I'm not really sure what to say to that. I'm supposed to be at war sort of with you guys, and I'm supposed to be being targeted by you guys for nobling a member of yours. I would like to start with maybe Alt, but if you want, I'm up to it.

I'm nobling right now, and will be done in a few days because I have only 1 noble and the time is long, but after that I should be ready. My forces are a bit weaker right now because I just killed a ton of troops in my last nobling. I should have 3 full nukes soon though.

cincy132002 on 24.02. at 15:36
well...[player]gaby390[/player] and i wont be attacking you since we are concentrating on ctrl/alt right now when you have your troops/nobles ready let me know and we can start coordinating

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 01:57
Sure, though I can attack without nobles for now since I would like to have a few farms. Just tell me where to attack and if you can get a scouting report, that would be great!

I asked a player of CTRL to help me out eariler but he seemed to only worry about himself. I'm guessing support won't be a big problem.

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 02:10
I can focus on ALT...but we have an NAP with CTRL. I'm willing to break it because they stole a village from me...

I'd like to set up attacks before hand. Fakes won't really help in this world because of the large numbers of troops, and I would like to send real attacks. You can see that from my OD.

I'm in though if I get my fair share of points...I have a lot of friends that can help us out if you want.

cincy132002 on 25.02. at 03:47
ok my 1st target is [player]chris2119[/player]

cincy132002 on 25.02. at 03:50
ctrl/alt is the same tribe so an nap with one is an nap with the other...they are having alot of problems as recently many members have left and even some leaders and they are arguing alot

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 04:00
I told Chris I was going to take him out sooner or later. He took out one of my friends near me from another world. I would love to take him out.

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 04:02
I'd also like to teach [player]Strickers[/player] a lesson. He nobled within my area and keeps farming though I told him to stop. He has 2 nice villages and little troops. He would make a nice farm after the others are taken.

cincy132002 on 25.02. at 04:21
yea..lets concentrate on one target at a time...so tell me when ur ready

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 13:51
If you had any nobles that are free sitting for the moment, if you could hit, [village]365|561[/village], I would be ready a lot faster. Only like 2x though

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 13:55
I'm ready when I take that village...also, after we are done, here is the name of someone who has built basically no troops and has over expanded. It would be a big hit and would be easy to take over because he point whored...

[player]apologizewar[/player]

cincy132002 on 25.02. at 14:03
ok...chris has alrdy started attacking me so ive alrdy started attacking him...

willowpiper3 on 25.02. at 14:05
If you send me reports, I'll send attacks once my troops are done farming...

willowpiper3 on 28.02. at 12:52
you still attacking ctrl?

Please note all the bolded parts. I fail to see where he rejected?

Get a brain. Then follow this pattern:

Read. Comprehend. Think. Type. Don't Post.

(The "Don't Post" is especially for you because even when you follow that pattern you still have no idea what you're talking about.)

Thanks,
-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

Oi. Don't bring me into this or I'll just have to join in the flaming too.

Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave Bloodhood his account pretty soon after he accepted to join HAM!!!. He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself.

You said this in another post, it suggests cicny was not the player who took that account to ham!!! it was you or bh

Then you said it wasnt you, make up your mind

Also my player never rejected but never attacked either, i said its because we refused yes, but if you want it in other words we never sent the attacks never cleared you the villages so your now crying in the forum

Go ask someone else to do your dirty work,

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave Bloodhood his account pretty soon after he accepted to join HAM!!!. He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself.

You said this in another post, it suggests cicny was not the player who took that account to ham!!! it was you or bh

Lol what?

"after he accepted to join HAM!!!"

Nice one there :lol:

Cincy did take the account to HAM!!! and even nobled some CTRL villages with it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol what?

"after he accepted to join HAM!!!"

Nice one there :lol:

Cincy did take the account to HAM!!! and even nobled some CTRL villages with it :icon_wink:

That was a quote from your player in an earlier post go back a few pages and you will see it.

page 4, i edited it aswell its a quote now

Shlomzi

Thanks for backing up my statement on your IQ. Also, please re-read what I said and follow this pattern next time:

Read. Comprehend. Think. Type. Don't Post.

Now, if you read that and comprehended it, you would notice the following:

- Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave his account to Bloodhood pretty soon after he joined HAM!!!. What does that imply? That he joined HAM!!! first.
- He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself. What does that prove? He joined HAM!!! before quitting.

Also my player never rejected but never attacked either, i said its because we refused yes, but if you want it in other words we never sent the attacks never cleared you the villages so your now crying in the forum

So wait, you're trying to prove me wrong because of your failure to comprehend, and then you post something and now that I prove you wrong you change your story?

How cute. Keep going with it, it's making you look brilliant, dare I say.

Go ask someone else to do your dirty work,

I havn't asked anyone to do my dirty work :icon_surprised:

Thanks,
-Shlomzi

Deleted User - 3135

That was a quote from your player in an earlier post go back a few pages and you will see it.

page 4, i edited it aswell its a quote now

I really do see the use of the facepalm image after reading this post. Read what Shlomzi said above and maybe you will get it :lol:

DeletedUser

cincy gave his account to bh and it was bh who moved it over is what i interpret that as saying

DeletedUser

I really do see the use of the facepalm image after reading this post. Read what Shlomzi said above and maybe you will get it :lol:

Cincy said he wants war real bad was asking for a 2 on 2

Give him the green light on me,

Me v him

DeletedUser

Explain, please? Please note that I wasn't in fact the original owner of the cincy132002 account and have stated that numerous times. I have also stated that I took over the account after it was in HAM!!!.

Please explain how you could have been spying for CTRL in CTRL?

Of course the account was in HAM!!! when it handed out that info. It was AFTER it joined HAM!!! that it started handing out the information.

But i like the way you covered it up with, i'm in HAM!!!. Well duh, otherwise you wouldn't be passing out info.

Your IQ astounds me.

DeletedUser

Now, if you read that and comprehended it, you would notice the following:

- Cincy132002 quit W30 and gave his account to Bloodhood pretty soon after he joined HAM!!!. What does that imply? That he joined HAM!!! first.
- He joined HAM!!!, and the account was given to myself. What does that prove? He joined HAM!!! before quitting.

Cincy132002 joined HAM!!!
You took over his account

Nobody has ever argued here. What im saying is there was a third part

Cincy handed info over to CTRL.

What i find amaszing is the comeback of but i'm in HAM!!!. We all god damn know that. Where else is the spy gonna be?

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up, you are accusing Shlomzi of being a CTRL spy in HAM!!! ?

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up, you are accusing Shlomzi of being a CTRL spy in HAM!!! ?

Noooooooooooo

He moved over to HAM!!! remember.

And yes he has taken CTRL villages but of players who were quitting mostly.

DeletedUser

Noooooooooooo

He moved over to HAM!!! remember.

And yes he has taken CTRL villages but of players who were quitting mostly.

I'm aware the cincy account moved over to HAM!!! and that one of our players took over the account not long after. So what's the deal?

DeletedUser

I'm aware the cincy account moved over to HAM!!! and that one of our players took over the account not long after. So what's the deal?

Quit argueing now

Your guy has decided he doesnt want a 1 on 1 anymore so i think that the ham boo issue is over.

I will tell rydan to continue if you dont stop arguing as its up to rydan if he wants to stop as the 1 on 1 has already been made

DeletedUser

As far as im aware, when the account moved over to HAM!!! it was passing over information to a certain CTRL player near you.

The player has left the game last week maybe but before then as far as im aware cincy was handing him information while in HAM!!!.

So basically yes i am saying he probably was/is a spy.

And taking it over when it got to HAM!!! means nothing if the player only handed info over when he got to HAM!!!. That makes him the spy. But hey, my IQ isn't brilliant maybe im wrong and he passed all the info of HAM over while he was in CTRL