HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

the pink panther

He said his English, not typing skills :icon_wink:

he said spelling :icon_wink:

My punctuation, grammar, spelling and overal English skills (this is talking about the Mechanics of English,) are pretty much brilliant.

Yet I see he has changed it now :lol: Note I never said I am any good at english, I'm a maths major so I'm sure my English is littered with mistakes :lol:

DeletedUser3141

I'm a bit late I guess but uhm...

You pwnz Oreyn!!!!! <333
applaud.gif

(Thinking about it, I don't remember if animated pics are allowed or not, but Oreyn totally deserves one so Hokky doesn't care >.>)

And uhm, well done to you Bloodhound and the rest of HAM, I guess... But Oreyn totally > everyone else ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quit argueing now

Your guy has decided he doesnt want a 1 on 1 anymore so i think that the ham boo issue is over.

I will tell rydan to continue if you dont stop arguing as its up to rydan if he wants to stop as the 1 on 1 has already been made

If you are talking about oreyn, then yes - he has decided he'd rather not want a 1 on 1, based on my advice.

If your talking about Shlomzi, then you're an fool.

As far as im aware, when the account moved over to HAM!!! it was passing over information to a certain CTRL player near you.

The player has left the game last week maybe but before then as far as im aware cincy was handing him information while in HAM!!!.

So basically yes i am saying he probably was/is a spy.

And taking it over when it got to HAM!!! means nothing if the player only handed info over when he got to HAM!!!. That makes him the spy. But hey, my IQ isn't brilliant maybe im wrong and he passed all the info of HAM over while he was in CTRL

So in essence you are saying the original owner was handing over information correct? I fail to see the point, that person is gone - so it's irrelevant.

And considering if it did happen Shlomzi wasn't controlling the account at the time, you are just babbling on about crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

I'm all for a 1v1 by the way. The idiot seems to have been banned though.

But meh, go ahead and start sending attacks at me. I can't wait to see your horrible timing :icon_wink:

chaoslegion7

Don't worry, I won't hold grudges through worlds. :icon_wink: But that was real fun. I'm happy that I got rimmed just to focus in this world. The past is the past, things change unexpectedly. Well, all I have to say right here is to people don't ever mess with Shlomzi, or else he will screw you like a rat :icon_cool:

Shlomzi

Don't worry, I won't hold grudges through worlds. :icon_wink: But that was real fun. I'm happy that I got rimmed just to focus in this world. The past is the past, things change unexpectedly. Well, all I have to say right here is to people don't ever mess with Shlomzi, or else he will screw you like a rat :icon_cool:

Ah, I love the compliments. Boosts my already over-enlarged ego :icon_wink:

Litauen Knigh

Noooooooooooo

He moved over to HAM!!! remember.

And yes he has taken CTRL villages but of players who were quitting mostly.

I am noob,but if you say nooooooooooooooooo,so stop arguing like old couple.
Or if you say she/he was spie - say it.

Now you like baby with sh..t in pants without any idea how to get that sh...t from pants.
Dont ask me about me,i am noob......just i guess you can teach me how to play this game.If you be so kind mail me in PM some tips.

Deleted User - 3135

There was a time I knew what was happening in most worlds, these days, I try to limit my time on this game to a minimal, kinda like a smoker cutting down :icon_wink:

And don't worry, I'm sure Shlomzi knows he has some catching up to do yet to match others achievements :icon_razz:

Shlomzi

There was a time I knew what was happening in most worlds, these days, I try to limit my time on this game to a minimal, kinda like a smoker cutting down :icon_wink:

And don't worry, I'm sure Shlomzi knows he has some catching up to do yet to match others achievements :icon_razz:

Aye.

But I think I've done enough to be classed as a better than good leader (such as save a failing CHE!!! W17 after you and OB left :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

One word....only one word is truly relevant here.

HAM!!!

That shall be all.