War declaration by SIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Though i see your point bobbert, its still not entirely fair. Sure i understand that some tribes (not naming any names here) will do pretty much anything to get to the top - betray friends, hit others when they're down, lure people into a false sense of security etc etc, but it doesnt mean i agree with it.

That is how KRANG! operates. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

*bangs head against wall*

Pffft I knew it all along... :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

PP you took an inactive & a dude who was off for 2 weaks impressive:icon_rolleyes:

Not to say your not kinda scarey but come on :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

God stop posting fail pictures.

Rawr, I will beat you with my superior knowledge and fail pics!!!! Rawr

(just another post made out of boredom, you think a world with so many legendary players would be more exciting)

DeletedUser

PP you took an inactive & a dude who was off for 2 weaks impressive:icon_rolleyes:

Well that sounds like an internal issue mate lol...take better care of your members accounts perhaps? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Has there even been a sike members account inactive for 5 hours?

DeletedUser

Huh? Say what?

I honestly cant figure out what you are even talking about. If you are trying to say something about my comment on nobling more of your tribe than SIKE, it was intended to be a sarcastic remark. I only nobled one of your villages because it was good positioning with an academy. That is why it is meant to be sarcastic. (ONE village was more than what SIKE has done).

Since you are referring to multiple villages then I scratch my head in wonder since I only nobled the one vill off you guys. So, if you are trying to say my nobles so far have been inactives then you are even more crazy than if you are referring to the above. So far the only player I have nobled that didnt attack me and attempt to catapult the shit out of me so far was your player.

Basically you be confuzzling me with your words. Me has no ideas what you talking about :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Oh come-on PP takes sacasm to know sarcasm :)
& I'm just mad I'm to far away to do anything serious about it :icon_evil:

& Sorry somebody nobled a 240 point villa in the core??? Why & who IDK didn't make sence to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh? Say what?

I honestly cant figure out what you are even talking about. If you are trying to say something about my comment on nobling more of your tribe than SIKE, it was intended to be a sarcastic remark. I only nobled one of your villages because it was good positioning with an academy. That is why it is meant to be sarcastic. (ONE village was more than what SIKE has done).

Since you are referring to multiple villages then I scratch my head in wonder since I only nobled the one vill off you guys. So, if you are trying to say my nobles so far have been inactives then you are even more crazy than if you are referring to the above. So far the only player I have nobled that didnt attack me and attempt to catapult the shit out of me so far was your player.

Basically you be confuzzling me with your words. Me has no ideas what you talking about :icon_sad:

HEs been confuzzling YOU with all his words? Your post just took me 5 minutes to read and now my head hurts :icon_sad: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Already am :icon_razz: .
& Yes you guys are very scarey

DeletedUser

We never said it wasnt serious.. Faceless was talking about something else being sarcastic (i think..) :icon_confused:

Ah i dunno this whole thing has confused me..
Though sure i'll admit I/we got owned, happy now? But you cant tell me Gonzo's mail to mike62 didnt sound pretty serious? If he'd have said something funny i probably would find it.. well... funny (i laugh at pretty much anything :)) but yupp we fell for it..
Go us :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well i am from world 34 and wars at our place are done in a better way. Get a member of opponents tribe, give him some beer and he spits out all the plans of the tribe. They take advantage of that information and easily win the battle. The only way for a tribe to stop its members from leaking its secrets are-
1. Dont recruit any player. Recruit only monkeys or other animals whom you are sure that they dont drink wine or
2. Recruit players and every night host a party and give them a lots of beer to drink. So that the members want be interested in the beer offered by the enemies.

mike62

Im lost with all this, since when is it wrong to defend your tribe, you say it was all a joke but i bet if we would have just rolled over and said ok you can have what you want,you wouldnt have said "gotcha".
I can understand some of the remarks being made but not all of them, surely we cant have that many immature people in these forums who think it belongs to them.

DeletedUser

Well i am from world 34 and wars at our place are done in a better way. Get a member of opponents tribe, give him some beer and he spits out all the plans of the tribe. They take advantage of that information and easily win the battle. The only way for a tribe to stop its members from leaking its secrets are-
1. Dont recruit any player. Recruit only monkeys or other animals whom you are sure that they dont drink wine or
2. Recruit players and every night host a party and give them a lots of beer to drink. So that the members want be interested in the beer offered by the enemies.

:lol: Genius! Why didnt we ever think of that?!
Ohh... wait... now i remember... because monkeys are point whores =/ Dammit..

And well said mike :)

DeletedUser

Of course we are at war with them. In fact we even have our noble targets picked out. they are:
Big_N_Rich
LostAnge1
msa1525
freearth
frank rizzo
thewall4588
mikepc
the worst player ever
Mc Muffen
Lord Taurus
Impulses

So...you are going to noble players not even in this world, your leader, and yourself?:icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.