War declaration by SIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So...you are going to noble players not even in this world, your leader, and yourself?:icon_confused:

With someone as intelligent as yourself, I wish to be under your wing in your W36 drug tribe. (Assuming you do them in real life, because you're cool for doing shrooms.)

DeletedUser

Im lost with all this, since when is it wrong to defend your tribe, you say it was all a joke but i bet if we would have just rolled over and said ok you can have what you want,you wouldnt have said "gotcha".
I can understand some of the remarks being made but not all of them, surely we cant have that many immature people in these forums who think it belongs to them.

Dude you just gave mikes everywhere a bad name.

On a more serious note, do you really think your tribe is that scary or your posts in this thread have been good at all. Seriously, when SIKE asks me to respond, you know you did something stupid. I mean come on, I have never been that good at PnP or anything, but I could have done better then you did.

Now, please, just admit you did something stupid and shut your trap and take your lashes.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Pwease dont put us in the gallows oh gweat one.. We iz vewy sowwy!

There. Now this topic is officially dead and gone :)
*sings very annoyingly* the old me is dead and gooone... deaad and gone... dead and gone....

DeletedUser61436

randomly walks past n decides to make it a duet...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser61557

hahahahahahahaha its mikepc

leading another tribe into some bother i see

i hope you dont bail on this lot like your W26 alter ego - MikeTheSpinelesspc :axemen: :lol:

DeletedUser

With someone as intelligent as yourself, I wish to be under your wing in your W36 drug tribe. (Assuming you do them in real life, because you're cool for doing shrooms.)

Oh, hey N-, never mind...Nah, don't do drugs, underage for them.:icon_wink:
Also, the tribe is actually dedicated to Toad from Mario.

DeletedUser52670

Yet another Sike war i can't be involved in. I really am getting lonely = (

DeletedUser

Oh fost! Oh joy mike and georgia have a nice little message awaiting them on the forums.

DeletedUser

Just becuase Im confused as and too lazy to reference ingame.

WHich mike is from FOST and which one's from SIKE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.