Dirt . . .

DeletedUser

I agree with you guys that the tribes named are all A ranked tribes and for good reason (and would be this way with or without the forum presence these tribes have) i just think that there are other good tribes out there as well and it seems if there isn't a forum presence from the tribe its automatically ranked much lower than it should be.

DeletedUser

Hehe something is telling me something ExP. did really got Pervis Ticked off funny :)
Spit your dummy out Pervis its just a game son btw when you finish flaming me please tell me how you managed to get 4 noble trains to hit me within one second
great tactic never seen it before.

DeletedUser

4 trains ?
You don't have 4 villages worth nobling.
Heck, you don't even have 4 villages total.
The only reason why you're not rimmed completely is becuase you nobled a bonus village just I took your main.

And yes, incase you haven't gotten a clue yet. Cheaters annoy me. Just like poor players who cannot improve and mass recruiters annoy me.

DeletedUser

62 members we should be ashamed of ourselves what were we thinking
Here's the truth however skilled you are however organised you are you will always be beaten by a larger force. Ill take world 8 as an example...

CEG great tribe around 50 members I think they were part of bloc
but the truth was when it came to war they simply couldnt sustain their losses even tho they nobled twice the amount of village then their enemy they lacked the size to do significant damage. And last I heard their members went off to Clorox.

As for recruiting anyone in k34
our system was simple and effective in my opinion
Any candidates were put into the council forum to discuss if any then got the green light they were mailed to see if they are interested.
or sometimes we got mailed and they got put forward to the council

A baron or a duke then sit's them to make sure they have good troops are farming regularly and arent refugee's.

Sounds like quite a selective recruitment policy.
Hez was right unlike Rumble we didnt come here with elite's from all corners of TW
And yet we gave them a good run for their money.

If we had better communication Iam almost 100% certain this thread would be dedicated to Rumble. :)

your attacking troops were impressive problem is you didnt have no defence what so ever if we managed to communicate and tell eachother the exact time your troops returned like you did to us then we would have cleared most of you by now.

another problem was that most of us actually slept so we couldnt fend off attacks at night.

DeletedUser

62 members we should be ashamed of ourselves what were we thinking
Here's the truth however skilled you are however organised you are you will always be beaten by a larger force. Ill take world 8 as an example...

CEG great tribe around 50 members I think they were part of bloc
but the truth was when it came to war they simply couldnt sustain their losses even tho they nobled twice the amount of village then their enemy they lacked the size to do significant damage. And last I heard their members went off to Clorox.

As for recruiting anyone in k34
our system was simple and effective in my opinion
Any candidates were put into the council forum to discuss if any then got the green light they were mailed to see if they are interested.
or sometimes we got mailed and they got put forward to the council

A baron or a duke then sit's them to make sure they have good troops are farming regularly and arent refugee's.

Sounds like quite a selective recruitment policy.
Hez was right unlike Rumble we didnt come here with elite's from all corners of TW

If we had better communication Iam almost 100% certain this thread would be dedicated to Rumble. :)

your attacking troops were impressive problem is you didnt have no defence what so ever if we managed to communicate and tell eachother the exact time your troops returned like you did to us then we would have cleared most of you by now.

another problem was that most of us actually slept so we couldnt fend off attacks at night.

In blue - that was pretty much disproved was it not - perhaps if the greater force was nearly as skilled as the smaller force?

In bold - that's your problem, you didn't work together because you failed horribly as a tribe - by defintion a group that works together. If rumble were faced by 40 decent members they probly would have lost. But 60 players - a fair few who were inactive from what I read here - failed against far fewer.

Lrn2make an argument

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In blue - that was pretty much disproved was it not - perhaps if the greater force was nearly as skilled as the smaller force?

In bold - that's your problem, you didn't work together because you failed horribly as a tribe - by defintion a group that works together. If rumble were faced by 40 decent members they probly would have lost. But 60 players - a fair few who were inactive from what I read here - failed against far fewer.

Lrn2make an argument

Hehe What is my problem? I thought it would be quite clear by now this event happened a long time ago and yet some people on this world cannot let it go...

I also cannot see how you can base your arguments on no data what so ever but of what you heard...

You also dont know how this war panned out you dont know our position,our troops, our tactics so I find it pointless how you can see we should have won. All you are basing your facts on is the fact that we had more members than them the true fact is we werent facing average members.

We should have won the battle of the somme becouse we had a hell of alot more solders than the german defenders...

We should have tried to keep the plague contained but we didnt
many things should have happened but sometimes things dont pan out the way they should...

DeletedUser

Hehe What is my problem? I thought it would be quite clear by now this event happened a long time ago and yet some people on this world cannot let it go...

I also cannot see how you can base your arguments on no data what so ever but of what you heard...

You also dont know how this war panned out you dont know our position,our troops, our tactics so I find it pointless how you can see we should have won. All you are basing your facts on is the fact that we had more members than them the true fact is we werent facing average members.

We should have won the battle of the somme becouse we had a hell of alot more solders than the german defenders...

We should have tried to keep the plague contained but we didnt
many things should have happened but sometimes things dont pan out the way they should...

Your original point was that numbers would win out -
Here's the truth however skilled you are however organised you are you will always be beaten by a larger force.
But they didn't because coordination and activity are far more important. As well as having a certain level of skill.
I have no doubt that a medium/large good tribe could take out a small elite tribe. But you guys just weren't good as far as I can see.

DeletedUser22924

i have fought tribes 3 times , the size of my tribe and have come to win, and when we didn't we barely lost always almost exact amount of caps, against each other.

DeletedUser

Your original point was that numbers would win out -
But they didn't because coordination and activity are far more important. As well as having a certain level of skill.
I have no doubt that a medium/large good tribe could take out a small elite tribe. But you guys just weren't good as far as I can see.

Here's the thing for my hypothesis only comes true after a certain period of time...

It is true Elite players do get a very good start in the game their night sitters and 24/7 farming comdined with their premiums means that they can shoot up in the rankings at a very early stage. This means they have a very commanding advantage over their counterparts. But after the world settle's in farming become's less important and after a certain size elite's slow down their production and focus on settling in.

At this time the 'so called noobs' come up and they can now advance further and although they will never match the elite's in skill they will in time match them in troops. This means moral will step in along with larger numbers meaning the elite's can get outnumbered.

DeletedUser22924

Here's the thing for my hypothesis only comes true after a certain period of time...

It is true Elite players do get a very good start in the game their night sitters and 24/7 farming comdined with their premiums means that they can shoot up in the rankings at a very early stage. This means they have a very commanding advantage over their counterparts. But after the world settle's in farming become's less important and after a certain size elite's slow down their production and focus on settling in.

At this time the 'so called noobs' come up and they can now advance further and although they will never match the elite's in skill they will in time match them in troops. This means moral will step in along with larger numbers meaning the elite's can get outnumbered.

so far( in my experience playing TW) this has never happened, and i higly doubt it will ever happen

DeletedUser

so far( in my experience playing TW) this has never happened, and i higly doubt it will ever happen

How ever vast your experience may be I can put money on the fact that my theory has happened and will keep happening for a long time to come :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Even if that did happen - which I doubt - you are actually more likely to beat elites at the beginning of a world when they don't have as many villages to coordinate from - 4 nukes with 1 noble each from Exp players would have taken out a village since the Rumble guys had no defence as far as I know. But Exp failed to do that..

DeletedUser22924

How ever vast your experience may be I can put money on the fact that my theory has happened and will keep happening for a long time to come :icon_wink:

im sorry, but im not the only 1 that would love to destroy ur theory.

so i'll leave it to some else :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Even if that did happen - which I doubt - you are actually more likely to beat elites at the beginning of a world when they don't have as many villages to coordinate from - 4 nukes with 1 noble each from Exp players would have taken out a village since the Rumble guys had no defence as far as I know. But Exp failed to do that..

Thats how we took out Heart-attack's main we were also farming wild.fire.
We simply lacked the co-ordination to finish them off.

As for Pervis nobeling my main we actually talked for a while and even tho he doesent show it (tbh have the time I didnt know which sitter I was talking to) he is not all that bad. I had suffecient troops/rams to take out his academy but he assured me a ceasefire could work then one day I came home to find I got a noble train incoming withought any gaps.

DeletedUser

It is true Elite players do get a very good start in the game their night sitters and 24/7 farming comdined with their premiums means that they can shoot up in the rankings at a very early stage. This means they have a very commanding advantage over their counterparts.

Alright then...

I am 100% solo with not even a single minute logged as being sat.

How am I ahead of my continent? According to you, that requires sitting and 24 hour activity.

DeletedUser

Hrm. I stopped reading this for a while, then decided to catch up on it and see where things were at. This is pretty much the only thing that caught my eye, and since no one's pointed out some of the things I do below... I will.

i've come to the conclusion that unless you are a member of SIKE, Evolve, Zodiac, Vesper, KRANG!, and all allies included. You are looked at as a noob tribe.

Its like the known posters form a nice little click where they respect each other and each others tribes and bash most others.

Just an observation of mine that i think you would find REALLY hard to deny...

I wouldn't even try to deny it.

What I would... will.. do though, is ask you to think about what all those tribes have in common. And it's not l33t players. Vesper is a tribe comprised entirely of 'newbs', save for TT. Yet, there is certainly still respect for that tribe.

What they have in common is good forum conduct, good game skillz, good leaders, players that are all eager to constantly improve themselves, and tribe members that work together.

It isn't about the 'elite' bashing the 'new' players for the sheer funsies of it. Hell, I think most any 'vet' player would actually be quite willing to acknowledge when new talent is coming through, and welcome it. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Rumble actually recruit some of Exp?

The tribes that are getting flamed at the moment - Exp., Mr Men, Draco et Co and so on - were/are poorly run, yet mouth off constantly on the forums about their awesomeness.

If certain other tribes seem to be in agreement about their distaste for that, s'hardly anyone's fault. It should be disliked.

And m'out. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Alright then...

I am 100% solo with not even a single minute logged as being sat.

How am I ahead of my continent? According to you, that requires sitting and 24 hour activity.

I do use sitting, if I have to be away for a couple of days, but not for night sitting or that "can you do this and that while I sleep". PP has a point - it's just not necessary with these settings. It was even possible to be away for 3 days in a row during the buildup without doing a single click, because the queues were so long.

I think PP approximatly did the same as I did in the beginning. Start the account around 4-5 hours before you go to sleep, build barracks, start producing spears. When you wake you have enough resources for around 14 spears and you start farming, keep producing spears and farm for the next 16 hours. By the time you go to bed you will have around 40 spears and will have a surplus of resources that will get you through the night. In the morning you will have enough resources to keep the recruitment queue going and can start building in the HQ.

Now could someone explain to me, why I need a sitter to do that?

i've come to the conclusion that unless you are a member of SIKE, Evolve, Zodiac, Vesper, KRANG!, and all allies included. You are looked at as a noob tribe.

Its like the known posters form a nice little click where they respect each other and each others tribes and bash most others.

Just an observation of mine that i think you would find REALLY hard to deny...

a) you need to be in 300 to be repected not in some noob tribe
b) all of the mentioned are noob tribes, zodiac and vesper even admit it,
c) I have flamed Duffdbat [Krang] and Pervis [Rumble] before and I guarantee there is no little click, well at least i'm no part of it.

Now, why I'm not included in that secret society of flamers?
tsss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gimme, im not so sure you're in a postion to offer insight into the nature of TW or its patterns because quite frankly if people followed your advice they'd lose as miserably as you lost.

I'll pick out choice lines to reply to.

No you didn't. You had the theoretical means to but you were dirt.

If we had better communication Iam almost 100% certain this thread would be dedicated to Rumble.

No it wouldn't. You are dirt.

I thought it would be quite clear by now this event happened a long time ago and yet some people on this world cannot let it go...

You're the one resurrecting this thread, necromancer. Normally when people get rimmed, its about time they shut up.

but he assured me a ceasefire could work then one day I came home to find I got a noble train incoming withought any gaps

I can post my mail with you. I decided to evict you from this server when i realised that you had not kicked argem even though you acknowledged that he was a multi. I decided you were lying to me and nobled you.

You also dont know how this war panned out you dont know our position,our troops, our tactics so I find it pointless how you can see we should have won.

I do know.
You position was right next to us.
Your troops were next to nothing.
And your tactics were reminiscent of dirt getting churned underfoot.

Edit : a 1 second train (and mine was considerably less) is not a big deal to any decent player (far removed from being "elite"). But I can see how its a foreign concept to you.

Oh and we all sleep just as much as any other peson does.
And as for account sitters, I've been sat once in W33 (by Atlantia) and a total of 4 times since W19 was released.
Activity is important but far from the only factor.