Dirt . . .

DeletedUser51390

Hehe something is telling me something ExP. did really got Pervis Ticked off funny :)
Spit your dummy out Pervis its just a game son btw when you finish flaming me please tell me how you managed to get 4 noble trains to hit me within one second
great tactic never seen it before.

I must be 1337 :icon_rolleyes:

05. A New Light (524|418) 6:44:34

But seriously that comment alone shows how your tribe didnt stand a chance against RUMBLE. the fact they had trains and can send them in under 1/2 sec

And even if you managed to get a train togethor you have jsut said it wouldnt be in 1 sec. I know for a fact PP can split a train in under a sec and pervis can aswell. so you wouldnt have been able to take a village so easily snipable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tttt

Gimme, im not so sure you're in a postion to offer insight into the nature of TW or its patterns because quite frankly if people followed your advice they'd lose as miserably as you lost.

I'll pick out choice lines to reply to.

No you didn't. You had the theoretical means to but you were dirt.

No it wouldn't. You are dirt.

You're the one resurrecting this thread, necromancer. Normally when people get rimmed, its about time they shut up.

Excuse me? Iam the one ressurecting this thread... please remind me who started this thread and kept flaming ExP. even when their was no one to argue with?

I can post my mail with you. I decided to evict you from this server when i realised that you had not kicked argem even though you acknowledged that he was a multi. I decided you were lying to me and nobled you.

Its is true argem did multi but he got what he deserved I saw his status he was banned and lost 900 points he did learn his lesson and I thought it only right to give him a second chance.

I do know.
You position was right next to us.
Your troops were next to nothing.
And your tactics were reminiscent of dirt getting churned underfoot.

True our troops were not as good as ure's the fact is that if we cought your armies inside their village's we would have decimated them.

Edit : a 1 second train (and mine was considerably less) is not a big deal to any decent player (far removed from being "elite"). But I can see how its a foreign concept to you.

See yes about that what I ment was their was a gap under 120 ms I believe between them which indeed is illegial.

Oh and we all sleep just as much as any other peson does.
And as for account sitters, I've been sat once in W33 (by Atlantia) and a total of 4 times since W19 was released.
Activity is important but far from the only factor.

DeletedUser

True our troops were not as good as ure's the fact is that if we cought your armies inside their village's we would have decimated them.

Dodging isn't exactly difficult. It may be for you though seeing as you didn't dodge your O.

Excuse me? Iam the one ressurecting this thread... please remind me who started this thread and kept flaming ExP. even when their was no one to argue with?

I made a thread which people enjoyed about Rumble beating Exp. You have come here whining like a thrashed dog and plead your case about being half decent.
And you just dont go away, even after you've been rimmed. :icon_rolleyes:

See yes about that what I ment was their was a gap under 120 ms I believe between them which indeed is illegial.

This is a complete lie.
I know someone tried to report me for an illegal train and the mod confirmed to me that I had not sent any such train.
Strange how you've skirted the matter of the amount of cheating in Exp. (with evidence posted in this thread).

Edit : BBK, you wanna play the server ?

DeletedUser

c) I have flamed Duffdbat [Krang] and Pervis [Rumble] before and I guarantee there is no little click, well at least i'm no part of it.

Now, why I'm not included in that secret society of flamers?
tsss

Lol. I remember that. Good times. :icon_razz:

OT: Gimme5 your theory about the big players slowing down and settling in and thus allowing people to catch up does not make any sense at all. Would you care to explain it more in-depth?

DeletedUser

I think Georgia is right we should let bygones be bygones. To answer your question Duffbat I didnt mention that the more villages you get the harder it is to maintain them. That was the base for my argument
But soon as I posted I realized that people with scripts (people with premiums)
can basicly run all their villages with barly lifting a finger.

So that section of the argument for me I have to admit is false but you cannot argue against the moral its is a big troop killer.

Lets just let this post die.

DeletedUser

can you please hint me to those scripts. I desperatly need those. Building up villages is a lot of work.

Creating market hubs, distributing the resources you farm, and you need half a brain to do that. And that where my sentence ends.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with jamm. Please share these scripts as I am having a world of pain dealing with distribution and attempting to keep everything doing what it is supposed to be doing.

DeletedUser

can you please hint me to those scripts. I desperatly need those. Building up villages is a lot of work.

Creating market hubs, distributing the resources you farm, and you need half a brain to do that. And that where my sentence ends.

Their isnt scripts that do that Iam affraid maybe I wasent thorough enough in my explanation. What I mean is people with scripts find it easier
This in a way gives weight to my argument.

So even with a premium getting more villagess means more work which true some people can handle but some people cant be asked...

They simply dont have the time
I know I didnt thats why I quite for like 8 months.

DeletedUser

Their isnt scripts that do that Iam affraid maybe I wasent thorough enough in my explanation. What I mean is people with scripts find it easier
This in a way gives weight to my argument.

So even with a premium getting more villagess means more work which true some people can handle but some people cant be asked...

They simply dont have the time
I know I didnt thats why I quite for like 8 months.
Then do I get to declare on this person for claiming to be Sasquatch in his sig?
Cause he isn't. ;3