Congratulations

1337*

To Warrchief on 1000 villages.

Funny how the top 2 players in the game are from OT&CULT.

DeletedUser

there are currently 4 players with 1000 villages and more. :)

DeletedUser

It's also funny how the "top 2" players get the great majority of their villages from their own tribe or abandons. Points and villages are not the best way to rank players.

Cheeseman has taken 1 war cap in the last two months. That's 114 abandons/in-tribe caps and 1 D*D cap. Yep, sounds like one of Cult's best players to me.

DeletedUser

Funny how the top 2 players in the game are from OT&CULT.

I completely agree, there is nothing funner that that! Speaks very bad for those who actually lost villages to Warrchief in particular, but hey, go give him a hug! It's like having a big... tool... and not being able to ... perform :icon_biggrin:

Other than that, great job! How about next time we congratulate someone who actually deserves it, not someone who has been attacking a village for over a month and hasn't dented the walls yet.

DeletedUser

To Warrchief on 1000 villages.

Funny how the 2 players with the most points in World 3 are from OT&CULT.

Fixed for accuracy.

Though, congrats (and sympathies) to Warrchief.

DeletedUser

yeah ..lets not make this thread a political forum for FF ...lets just congrat the guys who reached 1000 ..or is to damn difficult for some.

CONGRATS ON GREAT PLAY!

DeletedUser

Still though, they must be doing something right 'cos you guys aint managed to stop them.

That's not true, I personally have managed to stop Warrchief, for a month now. FF has almost evicted him from K26.

yeah ..lets not make this thread a political forum for FF ...lets just congrat the guys who reached 1000 ..or is to damn difficult for some.

CONGRATS ON GREAT PLAY!

There is no great play! It's not right to congratulate someone for sticking through and not learning how to play all this time! It is not a political issue, it's a matter of principles! I've met great players on the battlefield, they should be praised, because they have evolved and developed and know how to work in a team. To borrow from a different thread way back about another very big player with questionable skills - he's achievement is that he is fattest man on the planet. Again well done on that!

DeletedUser

yeah i wish it showed seconds :p

anyway grats Warr, keep holding that spot forever ;)

copius

well done guys, say what you like about them, i agree it is an acheivement! and congratulations is indeed in order! :)

what you other guys saying you never ate inactives or barbarians? i seem to remember whenever i have looked at the top players stats they generally have been inhouse nobles or mass barbarian eating so whats new now, i seem to remember FF players sitting up at the top for along time mainly built on the same strategy?

blah blah, anyways you guys just cant help but tear strips off peeps any opportunity you get, hence the forums are pretty much a closed shop bar the same 30 people who squabble like babies constantly, on most threads people see no point in posting due to your childish responses and inability to keep something on-topic. ive always been suprised over the few years i have played this game how few people actually use these forums, after reading a few threads i soon realised why.

mild rant over, flame away boys keep up the sh*te and pointless posts :D

copius out!

DeletedUser

well done guys, say what you like about them, i agree it is an acheivement! and congratulations is indeed in order! :)

what you other guys saying you never ate inactives or barbarians? i seem to remember whenever i have looked at the top players stats they generally have been inhouse nobles or mass barbarian eating so whats new now, i seem to remember FF players sitting up at the top for along time mainly built on the same strategy?

blah blah, anyways you guys just cant help but tear strips off peeps any opportunity you get, hence the forums are pretty much a closed shop bar the same 30 people who squabble like babies constantly, on most threads people see no point in posting due to your childish responses and inability to keep something on-topic. ive always been suprised over the few years i have played this game how few people actually use these forums, after reading a few threads i soon realised why.

mild rant over, flame away boys keep up the sh*te and pointless posts :D

copius out!

No maybe GD is only in bad mood today. Or she is having the women days and you know how woman are then :icon_evil:
And Congratulation to Warrchief and I wish you many more villages in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations Warr. :)

When someone almost entirely surrounded by blue a few months ago manages to gain 1000 villages, I can't say that I care how they came by them. It takes an amazing amount of activity and dedication to reach such heights.

That you've moved north and continue to fight active enemies despite area odds makes it more impressive to me.

I would find that impressive no matter who the player was, as I can't see myself belittling people for their achievements... especially as a leader.

As I've never found the occasion to say this... whenever I have the chance to visit these forums, I am happy to find that some are able to keep the meanness to a minimum and convey themselves in a manner befitting an intelligent grown up. My hats off to all of you that can do this. Especially to Pogues.