Congratulations

DeletedUser

Ok, how many times do I have to say that PMS jokes are not funny? I have no problem praising players like Dodow, Claus, theapologist and you MrsC, just not this guy, it's a disgrace to all of us who put any thought into playing this game.

Apolo, do you know how many times I can stacked that village from the attacks that came from K79 to K38? Really, it's not a skill, I agree.

DeletedUser

Ok, how many times do I have to say that PMS jokes are not funny?

+1

and to add to it... they're usually only made by guys who have a snowball's chance in hell of ever understanding a woman.

DeletedUser

well done guys, say what you like about them, i agree it is an acheivement! and congratulations is indeed in order! :)

what you other guys saying you never ate inactives or barbarians? i seem to remember whenever i have looked at the top players stats they generally have been inhouse nobles or mass barbarian eating so whats new now, i seem to remember FF players sitting up at the top for along time mainly built on the same strategy?

blah blah, anyways you guys just cant help but tear strips off peeps any opportunity you get, hence the forums are pretty much a closed shop bar the same 30 people who squabble like babies constantly, on most threads people see no point in posting due to your childish responses and inability to keep something on-topic. ive always been suprised over the few years i have played this game how few people actually use these forums, after reading a few threads i soon realised why.

mild rant over, flame away boys keep up the sh*te and pointless posts :D

copius out!

I'm not tearing strips off anyone, other than 1337. And I never claimed to be a great player. In contrast, you'll find I've only ever referred to myself as a mediocre player (at best). I meant no offense to Warrchief and cheeseman. I merely questioned the praise 1337 was willing to heap on them.

On a positive note: It's a sign of dedication and commitment to reach a level of 1000 villages, if it's all done by one player. I quit when I had about 450 if I remember correctly. So it's certainly a sign of dedication to this game. Is it a sign of skill? No, not at all.

Go look up my comments about the paws account from awhile ago. I remarked how funny it was that FF and ROA were fighting over that account when it hadn't taken a single enemy village in about a year. I found that pretty funny.

Apparently you want this forum to be a happy place where no one ever questions statements made by others. I just think there ought to be a little more thought put into posts. Number of villages alone does not make a "great player."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what you other guys saying you never ate inactives or barbarians? i seem to remember whenever i have looked at the top players stats they generally have been inhouse nobles or mass barbarian eating so whats new now, i seem to remember FF players sitting up at the top for along time mainly built on the same strategy?

Oh, I agree...there's not a player here who hasn't taken an inactive tribe or allied village or a barbarian village.

However, I'll put my percentage of non-gifted/non-tribal/non-barbarian caps vs. total caps up against anyone on this world. I might not come out on top of everyone, but I'll bet I'm close enough to the top to see the king or queen.

However, by that same token, I'll also argue that my selfishness in wanting to take many, many "War" caps than barbarian/inactive player caps has potentially hurt my tribe at times.

I can't even win the argument with myself...but I can tell you which kind of cap is the most fun....for me.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Warr. :)

As I've never found the occasion to say this... whenever I have the chance to visit these forums, I am happy to find that some are able to keep the meanness to a minimum and convey themselves in a manner befitting an intelligent grown up. My hats off to all of you that can do this. Especially to Pogues.

Be as nice to me as you want, I'm still not letting you spank me with your paddle.

DeletedUser

Woman power!!!

oh wait...

;) Just kiddin girls.

how many feminists do you need to change a light bulb?

answer: Two, one to screw in the bulb, and one to write on how the bulb is exploiting the socket

:)

DeletedUser

how many feminists do you need to change a light bulb?

answer: Two, one to screw in the bulb, and one to write on how the bulb is exploiting the socket

:)

Very nice. While we're on the topic..

Q: What's the difference between a woman and a light bulb?
A: You can unscrew a light bulb.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah?

God gave men 2 heads... and only enough blood to work one of them!

DeletedUser

Be as nice to me as you want, I'm still not letting you spank me with your paddle.
The paddle is exclusive these days anyway. I just keep it up there because I'm awfully fond of it and people would wonder what happened if I took it down.

DeletedUser

Q: What's the difference between a women's cross-country team and a band of pygmies?

Google will probably give you the answer. I don't want to dig too deep.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah?

God gave men 2 heads... and only enough blood to work one of them!

...omg yes!! this is so so funny. following which i will say.

"when god made man ..SHE was only joking!!"

girl powers rules!! yeah ..bring it on!!

abiak

...omg yes!! this is so so funny. following which i will say.

"when god made man ..SHE was only joking!!"

girl powers rules!! yeah ..bring it on!!

Why woman get married in white?
- to represent the happiness of the moment!
Why man marry in black?
-Shut up kid...

DeletedUser

It is scientific fact that married men live longer than single men.

However, married men die a LONG, SLOW, painful death.

1337*

battleships-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Q: Why don't women wear watches?
A: There's a clock on the stove.