Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Gicusan

Regina

and one more

Vampira's defense

That is the second one and both while one of her villages is stacked with 4! palies. And when she most probably used most of her defense countering DarkTidings at lvl 0 wall. That was a Pyrus victory there.

So we are not only speaking about bad leadership. But also about bad gaming from Regina.

Kudos to Anakmar for good defending I must also say.

DeletedUser

lol me a runner?!?! it's more like having an LQ?!?! with =SK= Vampira.. XD..

but i Aint a runner ..
im a chicken but not a runner

DeletedUser

lover's quarel lol..

seriously though i just have some misunderstanding with leaders of the tribe(r.inc)..
i just cant handle much of their rules.. so i just left..

DeletedUser

am not going to complain about it if they answer yes >.<, T_T, :(

DeletedUser

Arez0881 the largest player in R.Inc, although not anymore, appears to have quit and is being nobled up by his own tribe.

red.png
[D02] Forsaken (502|564) K559,800Arez0881 [R.Inc]lesde011 [R.Inc]05th April 2009 - 17:52:38

red.png
Midgard (504|567) K558,857Arez0881 [R.Inc]=SK= Vampira [R.Inc]05th April 2009 - 16:30:26

red.png
D-oom8 (493|569) K549,924Arez0881 [R.Inc]jagblue [R.Inc]05th April 2009 - 16:25:37

Well done to [CRY], it looks like they are doing a good job.

Some stats over the passed week.

Side 1:
Tribes: R.Inc
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 59
Side 2: 123
Difference: 64
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 14
Difference: 14
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 316,887
Side 2: 719,436
Difference: 402,549
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 118,504
Difference: 118,504
image.php

With all these losses i expect R.Inc must have a decent ODD

13Renegades Inc.4,81 Mio.

Then again i'm usually wrong.

Well done [CRY]

You've just stated CRY are doing well, and the reason why in the same post. Look at who else is nobling Arez :lol:

DeletedUser

actually: it seems more plausible to me that Arez quit cause they were succeeding so well in the attacks on him. Either cause he couldn't stand the heat, or cause he didn't get enough support.

DeletedUser

Bad stole my words. :) If you take a look at the stats you will see that just a day before poppinette started kicking his ass Arez was joyfully ennobling villages.

arez.jpg

That in my book shows that he was as active as possible. Usually people don't just go and bother to noble villages when they plan on quitting anyway the day after. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

actually: it seems more plausible to me that Arez quit cause they were succeeding so well in the attacks on him. Either cause he couldn't stand the heat, or cause he didn't get enough support.

I doubt he was stacked

12Renegades Inc.4,93 Mio.

Considering HAM!!! had spies in the [CRY] forums that prewarned them of attacks, and it was R.Inc who declared on BD there OD should be a lot higher.

Did none of the leaders think to stack the front lines. I know its a difficult concept for some of themto grasp, but it really works.

Oh no sorry, the leaders reserved the support for HAM!!!

B@rbarian on 30.03. at 22:53
well, i believe "unless K54 is breached" means, we will not be standing aside watching them battle our allies on our ground.

and as far as i'm aware, R.Ink didnt complain about being gang banged whatsoever. and i'll be hones with u that i personally even have support in my vills from them, which has been inhouse for quite long time, and havent been withdrawn. and about the war, we are just giving the two tribes freedom and fairness to have 1v1 fight. unless otherwise stated.

Are R.Inc players really that bad that the support is reserved for other tribes?

DeletedUser

I doubt he was stacked

Considering HAM!!! had spies in the [CRY] forums that prewarned them of attacks, and it was R.Inc who declared on BD there OD should be a lot higher.

Did none of the leaders think to stack the front lines. I know its a difficult concept for some of themto grasp, but it really works.

well, i believe "unless K54 is breached" means, we will not be standing aside watching them battle our allies on our ground.

and as far as i'm aware, R.Ink didnt complain about being gang banged whatsoever. and i'll be hones with u that i personally even have support in my vills from them, which has been inhouse for quite long time, and havent been withdrawn. and about the war, we are just giving the two tribes freedom and fairness to have 1v1 fight. unless otherwise stated.

Are R.Inc players really that bad that the support is reserved for other tribes?

oh LAWD, are you still here? Didn't you get the idea noone/ very few people like you or want you to keep posting?

Can someone make a new 'worst forum personality' poll again? Or 'most hated forum user' poll? *HINT*HINT*

Its people like you who makes kids stop believing in Santa.

DeletedUser

I doubt he was stacked

Maybe you should take your own advice...?

Side 1:
Tribes: GotYa boo!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 20
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,900
Side 2: 157,297
Difference: 134,397

image.php

DeletedUser

our neighbours CRY are becoming more terrifying day by day :icon_eek:

hmmm, ham!!against boo! BD and CRY against R.Inc and EreVos against the world. :icon_confused:

T-W-C will soon make an appearance :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

oh LAWD, are you still here? Didn't you get the idea noone/ very few people like you or want you to keep posting?

Can someone make a new 'worst forum personality' poll again? Or 'most hated forum user' poll? *HINT*HINT*

that's a nice attempt at dodging the arguments in what he's saying, keep it up! Even prevents you from admitting you were wrong about Arez :lol:

DeletedUser

our neighbours CRY are becoming more terrifying day by day :icon_eek:

hmmm, ham!!against boo! BD and CRY against R.Inc and EreVos against the world. :icon_confused:

T-W-C will soon make an appearance :icon_twisted:

And probably it will be with -O- or/and KBC.
Or they will move northwest¿?

DeletedUser

If kids didn't stop believing in santa then you wouldn't get any prezzies would you.

Because the adults would think santa will get them.

Or they'd think santa didn't get anyone any because everyone is bad, so this would be hell.

Calmir, once support is back at the front and we are restabilized you will see a completely different side too boo!. A 7 tribe gangbang isn't exactly going to give us brilliant results in the first few days, especially considering what you did.

Id also like to point out that it was -FROW- who cleared most of those villages for you, (We don't count logging into accounts to send support home clearing) So come back in a month or too and bring up how boo! and HAM!!! are doing.

p.s cincy disagreed with Templarz and left HAM!!! to fight HAM!!! over it, even joining boo! to do so.

Unfortunately once the attacks happened and he started taking HAM!!! villages this account was mysteriously contacted by BH and taken back, and handed to HAM!!!

Do you guys just detest competition or something?

Your in the wrong game if you do

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Guys, this is not your war. you had 2 threads closed and mambers banned. Get your asses and do your threads. we do not want your mess here.

This is Rinc-BD war thread with special invite CRY.

Ham-Boo is locked down there. build another thread.

If you guys get this thread locked, I promisse I will sabotage any war thread you will have in w30. so stay on topic.

DeletedUser

so we got

BD and CRY against R.Inc

AND

BD and HAM!! vs. Boo!

BD really interest me i must say. choosing to war these big tribes with only 30 but very strong players.

small question- are there any relations between CRY and BD? dont mean to pry but they seem to be working well together

DeletedUser

so we got

BD and CRY against R.Inc

AND

BD and HAM!! vs. Boo!

BD really interest me i must say. choosing to war these big tribes with only 30 but very strong players.

small question- are there any relations between CRY and BD? dont mean to pry but they seem to be working well together

+1 I really doubt theyshoud lock this thread even if they keep on off-topic, they shouldjust warn/ban the ones that go off-topic.