Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

Guys, this is not your war. you had 2 threads closed and mambers banned. Get your asses and do your threads. we do not want your mess here.

This is Rinc-BD war thread with special invite CRY.

Ham-Boo is locked down there. build another thread.

If you guys get this thread locked, I promisse I will sabotage any war thread you will have in w30. so stay on topic.

My apologies. I wasn't intending on bringing HAM!!! v Boo! into this thread, was only trying to flame BBS because he's a hypocrite. But I'll start another thread.

Gicusan

I would have nothing against it but for the moment that war gets threads locked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Did R.Inc get a cap yet?

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.Inc
Players:

Timeframe: 24/03/2009 00:00:00 to 08/04/2009 21:36:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,631
Side 2: 6,455
Difference: 77,176

image.php

Wow, they got 1! They must be so proud... :)
So proud, that the new owner named it "BD 7- R.Inc 1" to emphasize their losing streak that he just ended.

This is, quite honestly, a very disappointing war. It's been about 2 weeks since R.Inc declared and we have a 17 page thread, and only 12 combined caps. Also, R.Inc was the tribe who declared war, and it took them 13 days to get their first conquer. :icon_eek:

Are we gonna see some action soon, or will R.Inc go down into history as a tribe similar to boo! in that they make declarations that they can't back up?

Gicusan

Rinc is done AK. they wanted full control of k55 and they started this war. They failed and now the tribe is dieing fast. Not too much to say as it is not exactly a big surprise for anyone.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes, R.Inc has 11 caps against them from BD! They are surely fallign hard now!!!1
image.php

Their graph is still going up though, much more compared to other tribes that is.
They might have made a mistake fighting BD but they sure as hell are'nt dead yet.

Gicusan

Yes, R.Inc has 11 caps against them from BD! They are surely fallign hard now!!!1
image.php

Their graph is still going up though, much more compared to other tribes that is.
They might have made a mistake fighting BD but they sure as hell are'nt dead yet.

are you biased or what?

let us have a bet on it :)
k54?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

image.php

They also had 4 members leave or get booted in the last 3 days.

I'll break it down like I did for boo! :)

anakmar Left 08th April 2009 - 22:00 284,931 - Left and is tribeless. Runner?
aetopoulo Left 08th April 2009 - 22:00 247,445 - Left and joined Freaks. Runner maybe?
simicstevan Left 08th April 2009 - 22:00 82,129 - Same as aetopoulo
=SK= Cjayy Left 06th April 2009 - 22:00 0
rjetsam2 Left 06th April 2009 - 10:00 103,622 - Left and went to BoS. R-U-N-N-E-R?

Now, we're not talking bottom-of-the-barrel R.Inc players either. These are some of their top players (point-wise) leaving the tribe. It doesn't show a lot of confidence in R.Inc's ability to pull this one off...

DeletedUser

need not to guess..
R.inc is falling, due to the war.

BD are yet to make any real headway, though.

Troops rebuild and members rejoin.

10 captures is one lucky operation, it's no where near the fall of R.Inc.

Gicusan

Rinc is falling due to total ineficiency in the war (the only cap they have it is not exactly a cap. a lucky retaking in a churchelss village with a high hit in % loyalty).

But the real reason is not that. war only hastened the process. Bad leadership that provided bad decisions, bad recruitment and bad management is Rinc downfall. It is true that members can rejoin and villages can be taken back. But bad leaders is a sickness hard to cure. I would like not to enter in detailes as it is embarasing.

Anyway. the war was for k55 and k55 is mostly lost.

DeletedUser

Rinc is falling due to total ineficiency in the war (the only cap they have it is not exactly a cap. a lucky retaking in a churchelss village with a high hit in % loyalty).

But the real reason is not that. war only hastened the process. Bad leadership that provided bad decisions, bad recruitment and bad management is Rinc downfall. It is true that members can rejoin and villages can be taken back. But bad leaders is a sickness hard to cure. I would like not to enter in detailes as it is embarasing.

Anyway. the war was for k55 and k55 is mostly lost.

Even leaders can be replaced, Gicusan. A tribe has not fallen until it is disbanded or is losing a solid percentage of its size on a regular basis for an extended amount of time, and even then it's not impossible to recover.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and don't be as blind as to see a calm as the end of a storm when it could be just the beginning.

Gicusan

I fail to see why you are backing them up.

We both know that if a good leader was there, things would not get so bad for so long. If it was he would stepped up or he/she/them left already. This is a sickness we have seen too often and on extremely rare ocasions the tribe recovered. I had acces to all their forums, circs and chat. Many of their members were giving me information on regular bases. Even more of them bailed out as soon as the war started. I know what I am talking about. And as I know so many things I came here - as little as I can unbiased as the threat has dimminished a lot and it never was very strong - and say my opinion.

Of course I may be wrong, I would love to be wrong and have the war and the fun going on, but I doubt it.

And about the begining... begining is when they declared and faild to acomplish anything so far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah i mean by now the war is in 'full swing' and it was really on R.Inc to make the headway everyone expected to see.

Still time to turn it around, certainly, but BD isn't going to roll over even with the multiple wars it has fought since the end of BP.

With HAM!!! warring Boo! instead of a possibly less successful war against BD, choices are fairly limited in the area.

The real victory (still limited, but a victory nevertheless) comes from [CRY] who shows that their tribe can strike and coordinate efficiently.
Past week they are up 11 - 1 against R.Inc.

Again, still time to turn it around but the wind beneath R.Inc's sails doesn't seem to be as gusty as before.

As a famous philosopher once said:
Show me your moves!