Rob's Graphic Shop

DeletedUser

Hello, I have decided it was time to create a thread to promote myself and to find some more work creating graphics for the Tribal Wars community.

I can provide the full package in regards to Tribal Wars' graphics. This includes signatures, player profiles, tribe profiles and forum profiles.

Here are some examples of past work that I have done for others:

Signatures
[spoil]
indi_flame-1.png

KristieDawn2.jpg

nolan25.jpg

humptydumpty26.jpg

natmus.jpg

jenkins3.jpg

Kyoki_forum_sig.jpg

[/spoil]

Tribe Profiles
[spoil]
BOOTY.jpg
dkr-lighter.jpg
[/spoil]
Misc.
[spoil]
worldtimes_2.jpg
[/spoil]

If you would like for me to provide any kind of image or images for you, please contact me in-game or mail me through the forum. I would like an idea of what to include; colour scheme, theme, tribe affiliation, etc.

note: I will charge a small fee for all work that I do in the form of premium points, if you do not expect to pay for this, then do not waste my time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is me offering my work for PP, socks' was a request list where I was listed as a crayon user.

DeletedUser

You've got some really good skills there!
But, not good enough to make me pay for them.
:icon_wink:

deadsocks

I'll link the unofficial graphics thread to this one. *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

Do you think you can get me a good sig? I had an alright one before but it didnt suit my avatar

DeletedUser

I hope no one actually pays you pp for that...

lol

goodluck

DeletedUser

ouch, the guy with the tiny siggy wich noone can see iz hatin on you rob!

DeletedUser

You do good sigs but considering people offer ones for free that are still good I don't think ill be paying any PP's.

DeletedUser

seriously, I've heard enough of, I wouldn't pay blah blah blah. It's your personal preference, if you think 2hrs of work doesn't deserve reward, then that's up to you. Please stop trolling me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

seriously, I've heard enough of, I wouldn't pay blah blah blah. It's your personal preference, if you think 2hrs of work doesn't deserve reward, then that's up to you. Please stop trolling me :icon_cry:

2 hours work? dude

this is a 15 minute job and even I wouldn't bother wanting pp for something like this
tutorialt.jpg

DeletedUser

2 hours work? dude

this is a 15 minute job and even I wouldn't bother wanting pp for something like this

Well if people want him to do it let them, Why come here and ruin it you dont play this world?

I would buy one but Kk is going to make me a new good one so he says :icon_cool::lol:

DeletedUser

Well if people want him to do it let them, Why come here and ruin it you dont play this world?

I would buy one but Kk is going to make me a new good one so he says :icon_cool::lol:

Because he spammed this thread across several worlds, including my own.

And the fact that people are easily influenced that this is the *best* of what they can get and are easily swayed into coughing up money for it.

There are several sig makers across worlds that make it for free.

DeletedUser

Because he spammed this thread across several worlds, including my own.

And the fact that people are easily influenced that this is the *best* of what they can get and are easily swayed into coughing up money for it.

There are several sig makers across worlds that make it for free.

He is giving people a option. As are you. Maybe he plays those worlds thats why he is posting that on those worlds.

He doesnt deserve to be stalked <.<