"Witty" W21 Cartoons.

ToTheGallows

Inspired by recent events on w21 forums.

bbreturns.png

DeletedUser

Don't recall you ever being a fan of BB...could be wrong.

Then again, i guess it would suit your anti-PuFFiN purpose to change your opinion of him now.

DeletedUser

Don't recall you ever being a fan of BB...could be wrong.

Then again, i guess it would suit your anti-PuFFiN purpose to change your opinion of him now.

just because he made that cartoon doesn't mean that he is a fan. It simply states that all the crap from before is being brought up and thrown at him and no chance has been given for him to start over and fresh - I look at it as just stating the facts as they have occurred - sad really

lol at wanzo being the all seeing eye lol

DeletedUser

Start over fresh. Does w21 look fresh? He can go do that in a new world.

DeletedUser

Start over fresh. Does w21 look fresh? He can go do that in a new world.

i wouldn't like anyone saying that about you either if you came back - you have left right? and your "sig" says you might come back maybe someday - wouldn't you want the chance to come back and be good again?

as a former SRWS and recruited by boss (not from a merge either) he is welcomed back by me and others at TESB - we are glad he is here

DeletedUser

:p its funny seeing people argue about odd things:p

shush :) i keep meaning to look you up and send presents your way but keep forgetting - must make a mental note...

love these cartoons - they make me laugh

DeletedUser

i wouldn't like anyone saying that about you either if you came back - you have left right? and your "sig" says you might come back maybe someday - wouldn't you want the chance to come back and be good again?

as a former SRWS and recruited by boss (not from a merge either) he is welcomed back by me and others at TESB - we are glad he is here

The thing is I dont need a fresh start becuse I didnt leave in such a state that Bodine did. And if I would have, my dignity wouldnt let me near this world. And I have no Idea what you mean with "have a chance to be good again" Im always good.

DeletedUser

The thing is I dont need a fresh start becuse I didnt leave in such a state that Bodine did. And if I would have, my dignity wouldnt let me near this world. And I have no Idea what you mean with "have a chance to be good again" Im always good.

*yawn* big ego alert.

gh131

shush :) i keep meaning to look you up and send presents your way but keep forgetting - must make a mental note...

love these cartoons - they make me laugh
:p ill just disappear for now then but presents sound so loverly:p

DeletedUser

So I'd like to get a confirmation on what capacity exactle Boss Bodine is returning as.

Will it be a leadership role or just a lowly member.

It would be unfair (imo) to have someone who left when TESB faced one of its darkest hours, come back and ninja leadership away from Daethon who has worked so hard through TESB hardest times to keep the tribe together.

<3 Daethon.

DeletedUser

It would be unfair (imo) to have someone who left when TESB faced one of its darkest hours, come back and ninja leadership away from Daethon who has worked so hard through TESB hardest times to keep the tribe together.

<3 Daethon.

Wait, what? oO

So I'd like to get a confirmation on what capacity exactle Boss Bodine is returning as.

Will it be a leadership role or just a lowly member.

He's just a member. Would everyone chill out already? xD

DeletedUser

I think Midnight is high. Daethon didnt save the tribe. I did.

DeletedUser

I have a classmate from the city of Haarlem, who we actually just call Haarlem instead of his regular name. He's some sort of young Rockstar so I had to make fun of him - might aswell share it here.

ejesfk.png