"Witty" W21 Cartoons.

DeletedUser

Inspired by recent events on w21 forums.

bbreturns.png

Whats the 'M' word again??? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yo i figured out what the 'M' word is...it was kinda funny really cuz i was thinking to myself like 'all he ever did was merge'. and then it hit me lawl...

DeletedUser

yo i figured out what the 'M' word is...it was kinda funny really cuz i was thinking to myself like 'all he ever did was merge'. and then it hit me lawl...

Sho....you had to go and ruin it lol

DeletedUser

.....and here i was thinking i would be congratulated for figuring something out all by myself

DeletedUser

I have a classmate from the city of Haarlem, who we actually just call Haarlem instead of his regular name. He's some sort of young Rockstar so I had to make fun of him - might aswell share it here.

ejesfk.png

lol.. thats funny

Nicksta195

Someone just make them. If I had any skill with making cartoons I would attempt, but I doubt it would turn out well :lol:

DeletedUser

Someone just make them. If I had any skill with making cartoons I would attempt, but I doubt it would turn out well :lol:

Whats the worst that could happen? :icon_smile:

I would make some but unfortunately, right now im in the mood to sit back and curse you talentless cartoon making people :icon_wink:

<inserts x-rated rant>

DeletedUser

First try. Going to see if I can and get the catch of it. A breif summary on the initial phase of the RON vs TESB conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehehehe i liked it thanks for the cartoon :D hehehe i would make one but i dont have a clue how