War Thread

Morcs

No I just think your getting upset with me nobleing your k14 villages, get over it.

on the contrary, its frustration as you wont hurry the fark up and noble them so he can use the nobles elsewhere. likewise for me too.

DeletedUser61847

hahaha, Okey, THE si doin well :)

At least I can use some Hummour sence :D

mordecairule

No I just think your getting upset with me nobleing your k14 villages, get over it.

The only thing that makes me a little uneasy is how you somehow think you are skilled to take out outposts so far away from my main villages that i didnt deem it necessary to support them. K14 doesn't matter, like I said you can have them...come try and step down on the frontlines and we will see how good you really are :icon_wink:

And like Morcs said, hurry it up already so I can use some more nobles down here will you

Morcs

The only thing that makes me a little uneasy is how you somehow think you are skilled to take out outposts so far away from my main villages that i didnt deem it necessary to support them. K14 doesn't matter, like I said you can have them...come try and step down on the frontlines and we will see how good you really are :icon_wink:

And like Morcs said, hurry it up already so I can use some more nobles down here will you

Dont worry Morde, Im going to show THE that I can equal their skill, by kicking them out of a continent they only have 50k in.

mordecairule

Dont worry Morde, Im going to show THE that I can equal their skill, by kicking them out of a continent they only have 50k in.

Mr Zog seems to be having a few set backs...what is that, 3 trains that were cut so far today...? Tisk tisk, I tried telling you that 21 second gaps wouldn't cut it, but you said they were good enough...? Have fun rebuilding :icon_cry:

Morcs

Apparently my K25 villages are being planned on in THE forums.

Why they have to plan to take villages in a 100% safe zone whilst there is a war going on i just dont know.

If suicided all the troops to make it easy for them.

mordecairule

Apparently my K25 villages are being planned on in THE forums.

Why they have to plan to take villages in a 100% safe zone whilst there is a war going on i just dont know.

If suicided all the troops to make it easy for them.
Thats how they work, noble into safe zones where they surround us rather than where it counts :(

Morcs

Thats how they work, noble into safe zones where they surround us rather than where it counts :(

Well my nobles are starting to return from the south, so its time to get some.
Ive already started with taking one of AJTRKstar :icon_cool:

stats so far.
Side 1:
Tribes: -WE- -WEE-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 32
Difference: 133

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,656,200
Side 2: 305,613
Difference: 1,350,587

image.php

Kylan

Since when the TFB players received invites:

Side 1:
Tribes: -WE- -WEE-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 06/04/2009 06:00:00 to 10/04/2009 03:04:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 813
Side 2: 382
Difference: 431

image.php

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 39
Difference: 197

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,114,557
Side 2: 2,869,202
Difference: 4,245,355

image.php

Side 1: 2,362,386
Side 2: 367,858
Difference: 1,994,528

image.php

DeletedUser

Ares lasted long because we didn't have a good front with them. TG we just gave up on really trying to take them out as they all quit basically. Now with TFB we have a solid front and plan on taking you guys down once and for all. We should have backstabbed you guys when TFB was fighting WE but we thought we had a good relationship with your tribe, but guess not so all is fair.

You didn't have a good front with us? K41, and K40 ffs.. But wait you couldn't gain anyground despite the fact that your nearly 3x our size. Ares lasted that long because THE was a piss poor excuse for a tribe. You recruited half of -tg-, nice going on your part. Having fun with that "solid" front with TFB? So far were up 180+ villages? Nice solid front there!!

Not all my villages have rams, its for quick clearing. Im so sorry wasma that I dont meet your standards.

Nice of you to play like Tatec's now. Do you have some mixed villages going aswell?

Like this morning? How many of your nobles got killed this morning? I counted 14. You know, might want to fix your 20 second noble trains there. And stop sending them without clearing villages, that would be a move in the right direction.

giantsfrey

Side 1:
Tribes: -WEE- -WE-
Players: giantsfrey Rugolab

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,323
Side 2: 619
Difference: 704

Side 1: 290
Side 2: 45
Difference: 245

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 11,376,532
Side 2: 4,432,970
Difference: 6,943,562

Side 1: 2,895,272
Side 2: 426,690
Difference: 2,468,582

giantsfrey

wow it keeps getting better

mr zog, if you're a really good strong, active player (nothing like the rest of THE), you would do well to start asking around for invites to tribes that have futures

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow it keeps getting better

mr zog, if you're a really good strong, active player (nothing like the rest of THE), you would do will to start asking around for invites to tribes that have futures

He will if he wants to keep playing this world, something he obviously hasn't decided yet.