War Thread

DeletedUser

They already sent a few spam attacks at us as they do once in a while. Not very organised though... someone forgot to tell them to put nukes in with the fakes :icon_eek:

Also forgot to support their tribe 'mates' in K41 as usual.... very forgetful. I'm sure the backlash will be awesome when it comes though. Really.

mordecairule

Called Shifting support around. We got attacked out of the blue, had no clue it was coming. Give us a few days sir and see how the tides change. Atleast we wont be quitters like some tribe I know of... not saying the name but im pretty sure you know which im talking about. The ones that talk crap saying they will never merge, but I guess when your on the downside you have to merge just so you dont get rimmed. All is fair so let the war begin.
Does it look like I tried to support my K14 against you? Obviously we didnt have THAT much time to send support otherwise i would have made you look like more of a fool than i already have

DeletedUser42957

Not many had a clue, as I said, short term.
I await this backlash, I think ARES has been for a year now.
Is that tribe TG ? I assume you know them fairly well since you'll talk to them on your forum, do you call them pathetic and quitter to their face ? They spied on their own tribe mates and helped to kill them to save themselves. We'd have went to the end rather then break up our base, we've got scores to settle rather then a fear of death.

Ares lasted long because we didn't have a good front with them. TG we just gave up on really trying to take them out as they all quit basically. Now with TFB we have a solid front and plan on taking you guys down once and for all. We should have backstabbed you guys when TFB was fighting WE but we thought we had a good relationship with your tribe, but guess not so all is fair.

DeletedUser42957

Does it look like I tried to support my K14 against you? Obviously we didnt have THAT much time to send support otherwise i would have made you look like more of a fool than i already have

Look like a fool? When have you tried making me look like a fool? You sound like a fool because you have no idea what you are talking about. Quit with the crap talk and take it to the game. I wanan see how long you'll last.

mordecairule

Ares lasted long because we didn't have a good front with them. TG we just gave up on really trying to take them out as they all quit basically. Now with TFB we have a solid front and plan on taking you guys down once and for all. We should have backstabbed you guys when TFB was fighting WE but we thought we had a good relationship with your tribe, but guess not so all is fair.

a solid front?

Side 1:
Tribes: -WE-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 205
Difference: 143

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 11
Difference: 94

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,010,947
Side 2: 1,542,970
Difference: 1,467,977

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,034,541
Side 2: 109,647
Difference: 924,894

image.php

mordecairule

Look like a fool? When have you tried making me look like a fool? You sound like a fool because you have no idea what you are talking about. Quit with the crap talk and take it to the game. I wanan see how long you'll last.
Hows that K32 village doing? :icon_wink:

mordecairule

It is me who should be thanking YOU for the ODA of all the troops i killed from whoever was trying to support you...im guessing it was rich-k since I caught that support... cheers :)

Morcs

Mr Zog,

I have seen how THE operate, I know the skillset of its players, and Ive seen how TFB operate, seriously, even if the old WE and ARES werent involved, THE would still get steamrolled.

and im suprised its still taken you guys over 24 hours between scouting and nobling a tiny smatter of villages I have deep in your territory, that are undefended.

DeletedUser42957

Mr Zog,

I have seen how THE operate, I know the skillset of its players, and Ive seen how TFB operate, seriously, even if the old WE and ARES werent involved, THE would still get steamrolled.

and im suprised its still taken you guys over 24 hours between scouting and nobling a tiny smatter of villages I have deep in your territory, that are undefended.

Because we have no nobles in that area. We didnt expect to have to have nobles in a area completely surrounded by our own members. So we have to rebuild them in the area which takes a few hours. Dont worry I plan on taking your villages today.

DeletedUser42959

I dodn't see quite how THE will take -WE- down particularly when some of them dodn't even use rams.
Morde posted in the forums that a THE member attacked him without even using any rams. I then asked was it you, and what do you know, i was correct :icon_wink:

Morcs

Because we have no nobles in that area. We didnt expect to have to have nobles in a area completely surrounded by our own members. So we have to rebuild them in the area which takes a few hours. Dont worry I plan on taking your villages today.

Dont worry, Id accepted losing them before you'd even known you would take them.

Shows THE's simcity-ness. You didnt have nobles in an area surrounded by your own members, there are a tiny number of enemy villages in that area, so you pull nobles away from the front line to noble villages that are of no threat to you.

Morcs

I dodn't see quite how THE will take -WE- down particularly when some of them dodn't even use rams.
Morde posted in the forums that a THE member attacked him without even using any rams. I then asked was it you, and what do you know, i was correct :icon_wink:

I just got a load of scout reports back from a players villages, each offensive only had 30 rams, and their defence was like 16k archers. noobs.

DeletedUser42957

I just got a load of scout reports back from a players villages, each offensive only had 30 rams, and their defence was like 16k archers. noobs.

Oh sorry master you are the great one.

DeletedUser42957

Not all my villages have rams, its for quick clearing. Im so sorry wasma that I dont meet your standards.

DeletedUser42959

You call nukes sent from over 100 hours away quick :icon_confused:

mordecairule

You call nukes sent from over 100 hours away quick :icon_confused:

Its been said throughout this thread that he is incompitent of simple logic and doesn't know a heck of a lot how to play the game. 10k axe and 3k lc won't clear anything, and the fact that he thinks they are effective is funny. That mixed in with the 21 second gap noble trains and he makes for one hell of a THE member.

Also Ive seen him throw every exucse in the book...no defense in the area, no nobles, we noble inactives, yet Ive seen many people attack me with nobles, many people try to defend their villages, and more active people than non actives.

Mr Zog is simply trying to throw excuses around to make it seem like they are special and don't totally suck. Unfortunately for him, a lot of his tribe mates have already thrown in the towel, hit delete, offered to gift us villages, ect... so I dont know where his victory is going to be coming from, I mean THE has already been mailed by Rach to retreat from K41, so there is one "front" that is quickly closing. Maybe if he keeps nobling in K14 then he will feel special,because K14 is so close to the war front right?

Morcs

Its been said throughout this thread that he is incompitent of simple logic and doesn't know a heck of a lot how to play the game. 10k axe and 3k lc won't clear anything, and the fact that he thinks they are effective is funny. That mixed in with the 21 second gap noble trains and he makes for one hell of a THE member.

Also Ive seen him throw every exucse in the book...no defense in the area, no nobles, we noble inactives, yet Ive seen many people attack me with nobles, many people try to defend their villages, and more active people than non actives.

Mr Zog is simply trying to throw excuses around to make it seem like they are special and don't totally suck. Unfortunately for him, a lot of his tribe mates have already thrown in the towel, hit delete, offered to gift us villages, ect... so I dont know where his victory is going to be coming from, I mean THE has already been mailed by Rach to retreat from K41, so there is one "front" that is quickly closing. Maybe if he keeps nobling in K14 then he will feel special,because K14 is so close to the war front right?

Hey those 10k ax 3k lc nukes are uber effective! He just cleared two clear villages with them!

DeletedUser42957

No I just think your getting upset with me nobleing your k14 villages, get over it.