A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

lol, I made no post bout pointwhores pal, I'm no pointwhore myself, and it's not in my place to tell players in my tribe to not be pointwhores. so aim your post at sum1 instead pal

Kash2Smash

Ok here is the top 20 tribes an there points per village!

After you look at that then why dont yall say something to the real point whores.

Each tribe has players that are point whores in it.

So these will be my last post about stupid stuff.

CHEESEY HEAD YOUR TRIBE IS ONE THAT HE NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT ALSO LOL

1) WANTED - 9.940
2) AXE - 9.825
3) EVIL - 9.821
4) DMN - 9.942
5) TH - 9.865
6) GODLY - 9.804
7) N-L - 9.906
8) DA - 9.856
9) TSOH - 9.332
10) EXILE - 9.899
11) EXILE3 - 9.913
12) DA-2 - 9.875
13) TICTAC - 9.830
14) DCBH - 10.159
15) HOOTER - 9.794
16) N-L2 - 9.935
17) EK - 9.799
18) UAE - 10.134
19) N-L3 -10.000
20) -?- - 10.112

Ok take a look around that an then lets talk about point whoring.
As far as i can see we are the 2nd lowest tribe in points per. village in the top 20

hahah nice man :) well Gody doesnt have a large points, i am satisfied :)

DeletedUser59908

it wasnt it was some sad noob quiting thought he would do it , what a idiot .

DeletedUser

DMN will return to its original ranking in a couple of days once people are back in. They're already back to #8 Quick work on Red's behalf

DeletedUser

1 Wanted - Would you guys declare on tH already...its boring knowing your fighting but no stats or anything...wheres those stupid posts that are fun to read from your players?
2 AXE - impressive come back from losing the war to winning now...how are you guys taking the fact that D.A. is trying to take your spotlight by nobling the easy part of Godly
3 EviL - Evolution , who's going to become extinct next? Got to love there nubby show...drugthief 1(tEh UbEr NuBbY)..see your keeping a rare breed alive o_O
4 tH Wakey Wakey you sleeping beasts.
5 {DMN} should i really say anything considering the current event....just one thing good judgement on privs?
6 Godly - Come on Godly wheres all that divine power at? Show us some good Stats...or at least a good Op,then you can go back to losing this war.
7 *N~L* - Northern Rim almost conqoured where to next?
8 DA - Nice gangbang you got going on there..taking a shot at a weakened enemy...how mighty of your tribe.
9 TSoH - Don't know much of your going ons....any wars coming up? or is the south hugging like the east?
10 Exile. - Omg!!! are you guys in a coma or something Wake up and war!!!
11 Exile3 - Above ^ ^ ^
12 DA-II - Hummm what part of the body are you screwing of Godly?
13 TicTac - what now?
14 {DCBH} - Do you really trust leadership now? Please lose the family thing and war...
15 HOOTER - where now? Taking in parts of DMN?
16 *N~L2* - Must be boring waiting so long for nobles to reach war zones eh? Go for Hooters then you can own the North Rim and have some fun for your Eastern members.
17 ={EK}= - OMG!!! Hold Firm!! your still in the top 20...impressive standing this long to such an unfair war.
18 UAE - WANT3D's next cannibalistic holdings?
19 *N~L3* - I ran out of stuff to say...besides pretty solid leadership and stuffys
20 -?- - Really?!?!? come on now change name or something your ruining the old reputation this tribe had....urrgghhh pathetic

DeletedUser

don't know who he is....it's not an in-game world15 name...

Nice to see DMN made it back to where they were though (that's my "Top 20" post so I don't get an infraction :D)

DeletedUser

umm so everyone understands
exile2 was taken away from the family and because well
they were preety inactive
and exile never posts what we are doing on the fourms so you think we are in a coma 99% of the time

DeletedUser

well then, change "Exile3" to "Exile2" and that will do away with the confusion :)

DeletedUser

don't know who he is....it's not an in-game world15 name...

Nice to see DMN made it back to where they were though (that's my "Top 20" post so I don't get an infraction :D)

Impressive detective skills mate =^.^=

And no i like some tribes in the top 20....just try to hide it for unbiased statement

and so no infraction

*Update*
1 Wanted

2 AXE

3 EviL

4 {DMN}

5 tH

6 Godly

7 *N~L*

8 DA

9 TSoH

10 Exile.

11 Exile3

12 DA-II

13 TicTac

14 *N~L2*

15 {DCBH}

16 HOOTER

17 *N~L3*

18 UAE

19 -?-

20 Godly2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New list.

-?- Are ranked 19th now not 20th.

1 Wanted
2 AXE
3 EviL
4 {DMN}
5 tH
6 Godly
7 *N~L*
8 DA
9 TSoH
10 Exile.
11 Exile3
12 DA-II
13 TicTac
14 *N~L2*
15 {DCBH}
16 HOOTER
17 *N~L3*
18 UAE
19 -?-
20 Godly2

DeletedUser

no you stupid....i posted mine about 5mins earlier.

1 Wanted - who going to give you gift villages now? UAE?
2 AXE - Keep the pressure up mates i see your riding this world of another Fam.
3 EviL - Back to sleep? anything new going on with you guys? see some new action in the east of your territory?
4 {DMN} - what now?
5 tH - don't let life take over now! you still have a good chance at pwning these wanted noobs
6 Godly - Any new plans going on?who you going to Op now? D.A.? AXE?
7 *N~L* - Any updates from the North?
8 DA - Still feasting on empties?
9 TSoH - where to now?
10 Exile. - No talking rule?
11 Exile3 - okay but it gets boring without anyone telling us anything =(
12 DA-II - you using protection?
13 TicTac - anything new with you guys or just eating inactives?
14 *N~L2* - GO legion Go eat the North
15 {DCBH} - still huggerzzings?
16 HOOTER - Just die you have no where to go Dmn south and N~L west
17 *N~L3* - recommend eating Hooters next
18 UAE - anything new from the FAILED fam tribe? war a tribe that might take your rep a little less =^.^=
19 -?- - really wow you raised one rank! how much did it take you? 2mill? or just a bunch of tribes losing points due to WARS? i recommend you do one :)
20 Godly2 - OMG!! second branch in top 20! okay your not failing that bad anymore...just win the war