A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

hehehe and crown man, we wernt insulting YOU!!! Just..the rest of your tribe...ok?
So..Calm down..

111507bowerhar3,71 Mio.
535jessi16k11,44 Mio
Well im in that tribe your insulting about being pt. whores to......

You need to do some research cuz your ODA is terrible compared to size.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser49716

To be quite honest, Hooter didn't really do a hell of alot versus }}RP{{ either. That was mainly {DMN} and {DCBH}, which started cause of someone in {DCBH} wanted war. :3

DeletedUser

Hooters are just a bunch of BBB's who weren't able to put up anything close to a good fight against Wanted, so they escaped to the rim.

(N)

DeletedUser

1. Wanted - They get bashed a lot for being pointwhores, but I'd say it's mostly out of jealousy of being number 1....they have a lot of good players in there and have done a pretty good job against tH, from what I can tell

2. AXE - Haven't done as well as I would've thought against Godly/WAR, but still a very good tribe and creeping up on Wanted for the top spot.

3. EviL - I miss 4Horse, but EviL seems deadlier :) .... and they have a very large ally..

4. {DMN} - EviL's brother? I don't really think they've been tested too much in war (as a tribe), so it will be interesting to see what they can do...

5. tH - Dropped two spots since the war with Wanted...though the point difference between the two tribes explains that...if they had've been near Wanted's point total, it would've been a much better fight.

6. Godly - I really underestimated these guys when they declared on AXE, but they managed to beat them in the stats almost everyday....now they've got 4 (at least) tribes fighting them...

7. DA - My parent tribe :) Lots of good players/leaders.

8. *N~L* - Grossly underestimated in my opinion...really looking forward to them proving themselves.

9. TSoH - Don't know much about them, other than the fact that they warred Godly, but are at peace now I believe.

10. Exile. - I really don't know anything about these guys...kinda quiet.

11. Exile3 - Same as above, though where's Exile2?

12. DA-II - My tribe....been with several of these guys since the ERROR days, so I know they're good :)

13. TicTac - Split from Godly. Don't know too much about them other than the fact that this is their second rodeo.

14. ={EK}= - They were at war with someone, but I don't remember who...

15. {DCBH} - Merger of {DFH} and DCBH, now {DMN}'s little brother (or sister)

16. HOOTER - From what I've read on the forums, they sure do talk a lot...but other than that, don't know much about them.

17. *N~L2* - see *N~L*

18. UAE - used to be -II-....seem like another tribe that just won't die..

19. *N~L3* - They round out the only family to be entirely in the top 20.

20. -?- - 4th tribe of Godly in my opinion (or would it be 3rd now?...WARIII seems like a holding place for inactives...)

DeletedUser

fair enough...though not really...we were nap'ed when they were WAR....now i thik we are allies..not sure...

DeletedUser

ha, I didn't need you to tell me your diplomacy....when I noble Godly villages and see incoming support from -?- players, it's pretty obvious they're allied :)

DeletedUser67910

ha, I didn't need you to tell me your diplomacy....when I noble Godly villages and see incoming support from -?- players, it's pretty obvious they're allied :)

lol -?- is really lucky we got busy with Godly,or we would eat them in one day for breakfast.

jaffe25

2. AXE - Haven't done as well as I would've thought against Godly/WAR, but still a very good tribe and creeping up on Wanted for the top spot.

6. Godly - I really underestimated these guys when they declared on AXE, but they managed to beat them in the stats almost everyday....now they've got 4 (at least) tribes fighting them...

I disagree on both opinions. Godly 's attempt to create a family failed miserably. They caught us(AXE) by surprise with their intial declaration and did go up on the initial stats. However, anybody following that war knows they had managed to get the passwords for two 5 million + accounts from players of ours(Lesgirls and Steak29). These guys just up and quit and gave their passwords to WAR members or friends of WAR. Took us a while to figure out that these two accounts were just gifting villas to WAR. However, we did eventually wake up and see what was going on.. Amazingly as soon as those two targets that were gifting villlas were gone so was Godly's lead in the stats. The final 8-9 days before the disbanding of WAR we were crushing them. We ended our offensive in the WEST and put all eyes to the EAST. Their lines had broken and the route was/is on. They better hope that something in the West gets our attention or it will be a downhill slide for them now.

DeletedUser

I said almost everyday....and yeah, towards the end of WAR, AXE started taking control.

As for my opinion on AXE, everybody seemed to think they'd make quick work of WAR, but they didn't....that's what I meant by "haven't done as well as I would've thought"...but usually the tribe that declares DOES have the advantage, as Godly/WAR did for awhile, but the tide is definitely turning now.

DeletedUser

So... you thought we'd be able to win the padded stats (they getting passwords for 10m of our isolated/front players) after getting declared on and having less than like 1/3 of our players even anywhere close to the front?

DeletedUser

So... you thought we'd be able to win the padded stats (they getting passwords for 10m of our isolated/front players) after getting declared on and having less than like 1/3 of our players even anywhere close to the front?

Well, you guys certainly did a lot of talking yourselves

DeletedUser

13. TicTac - Split from Godly. Don't know too much about them other than the fact that this is their second rodeo.

Ok, Ok, we have to get this right to, TicTac it is the 3rd rodeo...There is a saying 3 times the charm, well in this case I sure hope so :icon_wink: