Epic TV Shows :D

DeletedUser

Since we got threads for movies and music, tv shows felt left out so they told me to create a thread here:icon_razz:

These are my favs;
-8 simple rules
-Scrubs
-Malcom in the middle
and many more...what are your's W19ers:lol:

DeletedUser

Malcolm in the middle is win. I don't really watch too much tv cept for sports. But when that's on I usually put it on.
Family and southpark.

DeletedUser

family guy, king of the hill, south park are good

That 70s show is good, and I like battles BC as well....about the only show on history I like.

DeletedUser

Malcolm in the middle is win. I don't really watch too much tv cept for sports. But when that's on I usually put it on.
Family and southpark.

I am disappointed in your choice. Thought it would have been Weeds. I like it actually though I believe it is no longer in production.

DeletedUser

Dexter, House, Scrubs, Bones, Colbert Report, Daily Show With John Stewart, Sports Science, SportsCenter, and NFL Live.

And way back when: Rugrats, CatDog, Doug, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy.

DeletedUser46615

Scrubs FTW! Family Guy, Simpson's, Futurama and South Park

DeletedUser34455

Red Dwarf
Peep Show
Black Books
Spaced
Blackadder
The Office
Green Wing
Flight of the Conchords
The Mighty Boosh
The IT Crowd
Futurama
American Dad
Family Guy
The League of Gentlemen

DeletedUser

Red Dwarf
Peep Show
Black Books
Spaced
Blackadder
The Office
Green Wing
Flight of the Conchords
The Mighty Boosh
The IT Crowd
Futurama
American Dad
Family Guy
The League of Gentlemen

Why are you copying me :( Your taste in TV rocks... <3 Mine is his list.

DeletedUser

Family Guy, South Park, Simpsons, All the Law & Orders, NCIS, All the sport channels, House, Futurama, American Dad

DeletedUser

My two favs are Scrubs and That 70's Show lol, family guy and futurama are both pretty bad azz as well

DeletedUser61336

And way back when: CatDog, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy.

I can definitely agree with these three...they were awesome, until they ran out of ideas and money for the shows. :( But you're missing one...Raco's modern life(I think that's how it was spelt).

Anyway, Watch some tv...not as much now though. :/

fringe
house
CSI: New York
American Dad

DeletedUser

Never got into it, watched the first few episodes and I just found it boring tbh, never went anywhere so I just quit watching it :icon_razz:
Your the smart one. I watched it for 2 bloody seasons. The mystery monster is smog? WTF is that? Pathetic show :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

We knows the mystery monster and everything now... Anyways fringe is awful. Same storyline every time. Someones got a power, they find them, try cracking it, the guy who does it goes a bit crazier every time, they crack it and uncover anothr mysterious truth...

DeletedUser34455

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE!

and no but do have the live versions of boosh and league on dvd and video