Epic TV Shows :D

DeletedUser

Have you gone to see them live yet?
There even better live than on the tele.

I am guessing everyone watched Dream Team
I've seen the Mighty Boosh Live, it was brilliant, the funniest parts were when they screwed up onstage, like when Noel Fielding was doing Tony Harrison and fell out of his costume :lol:

My list would include:

The Big Bang Theory
Brasseye
Family Guy
Fonejacker
Never Mind The Buzzcocks (Mark Lamarr and early Simon Amstell episodes)
South Park
Mock The Week
QI
The Mighty Boosh
Band of Brothers
Peep Show
The IT Crowd
Black Books
The Inbetweeners

Pam Nam

My list would include:

The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
Fonejacker
Never Mind The Buzzcocks (Mark Lamarr and early Simon Amstell episodes)
South Park
Mock The Week
QI
The Mighty Boosh
Band of Brothers
Peep Show
The IT Crowd
Black Books
The Inbetweeners

Mine would be exactly the same, I especially like The Inbetweeners and so far the second serious has no disappointed.

I would have to add a few gritty drama's though, Like Dexter and The Wire.

DeletedUser

Mine would be exactly the same, I especially like The Inbetweeners and so far the second serious has no disappointed.

I would have to add a few gritty drama's though, Like Dexter and The Wire.

Crap io missed te Inbetweensers tonight, ye could,ve reminded me.

I guess you all watch Coronation Street?

Pam Nam

Heroes Rocks :)

For real?

The first series (of even first few episodes) were awesome I got really into them and was really excited about it. Then like so many drama series these days the writers started smoking to much crack and getting way to into it.

Heroes now is a load of crap, every character comes back to life like 5 times, there are about 100 different story lines none of which is really going anywhere and even if it was it's to complicated to understand.

What a load of wank crap, such a shame as the concept was good. Also the acting is horrible.

Rant over

DeletedUser34455

Its definately one of the worst shows around recently, that and lost. They are completely over produced, and purely rely on feeding viewers tiny bits of information at a time, spoon feeding them the mystery murder genre so the stupid people who watch it think they are clever. It is extremely lazy television that requires no brain power to watch.

DeletedUser

The first season and the first half of the second season was good, but the writer strike killed the show alot. the second half of season 3 is pretty good so far though. My only problem is that it seems like the show is going in circles and that sylar's character should have been killed off by now

Pam Nam

The first season and the first half of the second season was good, but the writer strike killed the show alot. the second half of season 3 is pretty good so far though. My only problem is that it seems like the show is going in circles and that sylar's character should have been killed off by now

Yeah the show is always going around in so many circles it's stupid. This is what it's like...

Somebody dies > They come back to life again (happened about 20 times)

Somebody looses their powers > They get them back again (Sylar, Peter, Hereo ect ect)

Somebody is Good > Oh wait they are bad > Oh wait they are good again

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That sounds like watching House.

Here's a sick guy.
You're an idiot. Treat him for this.
That threatment almost killed him.
Okay. So that means it was this.
Your patient is in cardiac arrest.
Maybe it's autoimmune disease.
If you screw up again, he's going to die.
*random unrelated incident*
Congratulations. You're saved.

DeletedUser

That sounds like watching House.

Here's a sick guy.
You're an idiot. Treat him for this.
That threatment almost killed him.
Okay. So that means it was this.
Your patient is in cardiac arrest.
Maybe it's autoimmune disease.
If you screw up again, he's going to die.
*random unrelated incident*
Congratulations. You're saved.

:lol: Thats what its like, except House is a good show.

DeletedUser

Oh I love House. It is TOTALLY predictable, though.

He always solves the case between 45-50 minutes past the hour as well, the only the time that doesnt occur is when there is some type of side story the show is dealing with, so the case is solved early.

Also there is usually in each season one person who spends the whole season trying to ruin house, this person always leaves by the end of season though

DeletedUser

south-park_poster.jpg

DeletedUser46615

i know this is probably stupid but

Diagnosis Murder i like it