World 6 IRC Channel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ares anger

Is that me....haaaaahahahahahaha!!!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Sorry, never seen Thank You for Smoking??? It's a great movie. That's Aaron Eckhart.

Nope, though just making sure :icon_wink:

anyways, just to note, I dont like adding [sarcasm][/sarcasm], since it gives it away... so you better keep an eye out!...

oh, and how's this color? might still be too bright... debating between this and this...

DeletedUser

Youre here, so explain to me... how do i get there? :icon_razz:

How do you get into IRC? Hmmm.... I don't think I'll tell you that...

1) I explained it fully above.

2) I don't know if I want h0llygh0st in the IRC channels. :icon_eek: :lol: :icon_wink:

ares anger

How do you get into IRC? Hmmm.... I don't think I'll tell you that...

1) I explained it fully above.

2) I don't know if I want h0llygh0st in the IRC channels. :icon_eek: :lol: :icon_wink:

Eeks! you motivated him!

DeletedUser

The green light below your avatar doesn't help much either :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The only reason I say that is because the other game I play uses cyanide, and it would just be a pain in the ass to switch it every time. Unless someone is willing to set up a java IRC channel for TW :p

DeletedUser

oh, I figured you we're hoping h0lly dropped some cyanide and would soon be laying on the ground, foaming at the mouth, going into convultions.....

:icon_confused:

spiritdrago2

The only reason I say that is because the other game I play uses cyanide, and it would just be a pain in the ass to switch it every time. Unless someone is willing to set up a java IRC channel for TW :p

radio, do this:

1. go to file -> select server
2 select quakenet
3. check box for new server window
4. connect to server

DeletedUser

radio, do this:

1. go to file -> select server
2 select quakenet
3. check box for new server window
4. connect to server

Once I get home from work...I'll do that, but I'm scared to d/l mIRC @ work :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.