World 6 IRC Channel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok guys, I have taken the liberty to create a w6 p&p IRC channel.

Reasons why:
-The forum can be kinda slow, as far as debates go.
-Leaders of tribes can get their propoganda out over a larger audience.
-Flaming for all (this includes cussing :D).

The Tier System:
Dukes from the top 5 tribes will have @ abilities (@ = Mod), dukes and barons of all tribes in the top 20 tribes (besides the dukes of the top 5) will have +v abilities (+v = to voice, means that the channel can be put on moderated mode and you can say what you want to say without interruption).

I believe this to be entirely fair. I believe in free speech for all and so no-one will be banned/kick for spreading propoganda about tribes in the top 5, yes this includes CHE!!!. :icon_razz:

I will strictly enforce a zero-tolerance policy about the top 5 dukes abusing their powers. First offense will result in a loss of moderatorship for 1 day, second offense will result in a ban from the channel for 5 days and a third offense will result in a permanent ban from the channel. This idea is revolutionary (as far as I know) so I want it to be a success. And if mods abuse their powers it will fail, so I will enforce this. I will also enforce a zero tolerance policy on discrimination against; religion/sex/age/location/sexual preference/skin color and anything I feel has nothing to do with w6 p&p let alone TW.

This will be a channel for all to use, so therefor, I welcome you all to join the channel: #w6p&p.

*NOTE* this channel is on the quakenet server.

Spamming WILL be allowed as long as no serious propoganda is being announced.

If you do not have mIRC you can follow this guide to install it on your computer, click here. If you have java installed on your computer you can click on the tab 'Chat' wait for it to load and then type: /join #w6p&p

Anyways, I hope to see you all there!

~KV

PS. If you are a leader of your tribe thats not in the top 20 and you wish to put out some propoganda for your tribe, ask one of the @'s about it and they will make sure you are able to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice idea. but what does a member of one of the top 5 tribes get to do.:icon_razz:

disasterpiece0088

yeha guys this is gonna way better. That way you get instant feedback for the most part on what is said. I know ill be there as much as possible

spiritdrago2

thanks kv

saiyans:

KingValkyrik said:
If you do not have mIRC you can follow this guide to install it on your computer, click here. If you have java installed on your computer you can click on the tab 'Chat' wait for it to load and then type: /join #w6p&p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Cant someone give me a link to the actual IRC thingy or something, and i just need to fill in #w6p&p at that thingy or what? lol, i suck with these kinds of things :icon_razz:

ares anger

Spamming WILL be allowed as long as no serious propoganda is being announced.

Now, whats serious propoganda? :icon_cool:

"CHE!!! just ordered fries at McDonalds for all it's members! join now!"

:icon_wink:

Nice Idea though :)

DeletedUser

one question... why mIRC?

that sucks -.-

just to be honest..

Deleted User - 3135

KV your not a duke, does that mean you only get +V powers? :lol:

ares anger

KV your not a duke, does that mean you only get +V powers? :lol:

Ouch :icon_evil:
Thats it, KV! err... no.. cant noble him... err... Spam the forums a bit more? that's always good for revenge! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now, I'm not duke of RFG, but I think since I'm P&P rep basically for RFG that it would only make sense to make me an @ :)

I'd check it out when I get home from work :icon_evil:

ares anger

hehe, radio, that you in the avatar? with all those people asking how you survived MCD at the start?

DeletedUser

hehe, radio, that you in the avatar? with all those people asking how you survived MCD at the start?

Is that me....haaaaahahahahahaha!!!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Sorry, never seen Thank You for Smoking??? It's a great movie. That's Aaron Eckhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.