[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

DeletedUser

Well, there are no manatees with frickin laser beams, but witty none-the-less...

While the kraken is an impressive creature, I have yet to read a story or see a movie in which the kraken does not die. Will this be the kraken's shining moment? Or will this kraken end up as just another stinky beach carcass?

i think in the 3rd movie the Krakan was killed by the east india co

orange crush

True, it did survive the 2nd movie I suppose, but I really count them as one long movie...

DeletedUser

Fear and Loathing is a pretty damn good movie...

But yeah, on-topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken KRAK-R Krak-P FRX FRA ZE +=CC=+ R.I.B KOHTAO
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88,818
Difference: 88,818

image.php

DeletedUser

And just to give a taste as to what the future will look like, here's the FOREVER stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken KRAK-R Krak-P FRX FRA ZE +=CC=+ R.I.B KOHTAO
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 6
Difference: 126

image.php

Side 1: 783,845
Side 2: 36,524
Difference: 747,321

image.php

DeletedUser

Great read, I always enjoy THE declarations.

Best of luck to both sides. Due to certain circumstances I had to leave before anything interesting happened. >.>

Oh and Mulle, thanks.

DeletedUser

Dammit lol whys nothing interesting ever happen in k48 :( my tribe declares war and before we even attack the enemy tribe falls apart bunches merge into a new tribe and i think theyve nobled maybe 1 village in the time we took 15 plus our ally who has taken another bunch :( no interesting wars happen around here.

Hurry up killing kraken i h8 fish :p.

Macready08

You posted some opening stats on a war we were not fully prepared for well done! Now lets see how it will actully turn out long term

Mac

DeletedUser92

You posted some opening stats on a war we were not fully prepared for well done! Now lets see how it will actully turn out long term

Mac

I mean, is that true? Is it really true that Kraken wasn't talking to people almost a week ago about fighting us? Perhaps you guys just weren't as far along with your planning as we were, but I'm pretty sure you were getting revved up for it, too. And by pretty sure, I mean "I know for a fact."

In the future, when considering a war, my advice is to get some support to the front lines and make sure your first-strike units are ready to fight.

DeletedUser

I mean, is that true? Is it really true that Kraken wasn't talking to people almost a week ago about fighting us? Perhaps you guys just weren't as far along with your planning as we were, but I'm pretty sure you were getting revved up for it, too. And by pretty sure, I mean "I know for a fact."

In the future, when considering a war, my advice is to get some support to the front lines and make sure your first-strike units are ready to fight.

There's also the possibility they never had any experience with war before. As far as I know the only reaction they ever gave to any form of resistance was: "You wanna join our tribe?"

I'm affraid this ain't gonna fly this time...

DeletedUser

Can we hire JP to be our PnP coordinator and creative artist? How much does he cost?

DeletedUser

Mac
You missed the key words JP, they weren't fully prepared for it yet. Had they thought about it? Yeah. Had they contacted other tribes to help them? Yeah. But had they gotten to the attack/defense planning stage? I don't know...

The thing is, none of the tribes we declared on were even our choice. We were going to end up at war with them eventually, so we decided we may as well get the initial advantage. Kraken F. still has the advantage of having more than 3x as many members as us and at least 300 more villages total. That's not even counting the 6 other tribes we declared on.

Anyway, we like fighting the odds, we enjoy taking down big tribes. :)

Can we hire JP to be our PnP coordinator and creative artist? How much does he cost?

You just have to buy a copy of his book. :)

DeletedUser

@syruss

...terrible map...I believe you want the following:
CLICKY!

Purple - THE
Pink - {TBD}
KRAKEN and it's 600 family tribes - Green ? (good guys, DUH)
OTHERS - Black
image.php

And I'm keeping an OD tally for the major players...we'll see what happens :p

DeletedUser66411

Mac

Hahahah a war you weren't prepared for hey? Sounds familiar...

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-P KRAK-R
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 18,855
Difference: 18,855

image.php

DeletedUser

this should be an interesting war indeed, while Kraken and theyre (coalition), hmm dejavu, will surley put up some sort of resistance, im fairly sure that us Theanians will break off from the the US and go hang with hawai, alaska can come to :D THE END.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great read, I always enjoy THE declarations.

Best of luck to both sides. Due to certain circumstances I had to leave before anything interesting happened. >.>

Oh and Mulle, thanks.

Your an idiot. because you had an issue with anewdream, you decide to kick up this huge fuss over nothing and know you go spreading things. tbh i dont know exactly what we (kraken) were planning because i am not on the council, but true or untrue it has somehow come around that we were goin to attack anything that moved. my finger lies solely on you for this. what person leaves their tribe days before going to war??? ill answer that myself, a coward.
burn in hell my friend :)

DeletedUser

a kraken is not a fish, for all those out there who thought otherways. Not everything that lives in the sea is a fish. Next you'll tell me a dolphin is a fish :icon_rolleyes:

anywho, good luck THE!

spleen mage

Mac

I think the "forever" stats are pretty long term, don't you?

Sheesh, how long have you been unprepared?

DeletedUser9021

Don't make the newbs too smart, they might bite back eventually :icon_wink:

Luvly declaration, guv. Makes me glad I strolled into the chaos that is W30.