War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

lol i am sorry to say but i thought ctrl had the upper hand here.

but this last post made it seem like ctrl is rolling over on there back

I did not say that... I said it can take very long at these nobling rates. And please show me where I said DDB or CTRL would win.
Lets look at the facts:

- DDB/DDBBQ took roughly 2000 villages from CTRL/TMP (nett !) last month.
- Total conquers of both sides are rougly the same plusminus 1000/week
- According to the rumours CTRL has started the counter offensive resulting in a nett gain of 35 (last 48 hours)

So if CTRL is fully into it now and they will keep the upper hand it is still only slowly regaining territory. Thus in this rate it will take months if not years. BORG-BDR all over !!

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe DDB can pull off something big, just like BORG did against BDR, CTRL adn LunaW, 3 major tribes of W10...

DeletedUser

Just wait til your graph looks like that :lol:

If only CTRL's graph didn't look like that already:
image.php

Come on, recruit off Viva faster it might look better! :lol:

DeletedUser

*sigh* i am starting to like you more and more each day :icon_redface:

good to see CTRL are still terrible at manipulating stats and posting P&P. Lots of luck to DDB - something tells me you will need it, but i still support you anywho.

nQthing

god forbid if ctrl recruits 2 viva members. but throughout w10 history family tribes have recruited from enemies or dead tribes

DeletedUser

CTRL = Mas recruiters

god forbid if ctrl recruits 2 viva members. but throughout w10 history family tribes have recruited from enemies or dead tribes
err, CTRL basically recruits from ALL their enemies so im MORE than sure that CTRL will recruit quite a few players from DDB / Viva given, that CTRL wins this war which I hope doesn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

nQthing

err, CTRL basically recruits from ALL their enemies so im MORE than sure that CTRL will recruit quite a few players from DDB / Viva given, that CTRL wins this war which I hope doesn't happen.

im sure ctrl will recruit from ddb if they do end up winning, but ddb will do the same if they end up winning. i dont see ctrl recruiting an entire tribe though, so i dont see any fuss over 2 members

DeletedUser

If only CTRL's graph didn't look like that already:
image.php

Between the top 3 tribes CTRL has the least amount of "tribe changes" despite being around since the first day the world was made.

CTRL
Tribe Changes: 524

DDB
Tribe Changes: 745

BORG
Tribe Changes: 717

Don't see why whenever CTRL recruits a few people someones quick to throw shots at us when we by far do the LEAST amount of recruiting amongst the top tribes.

And OMFG CTRL recruits from the enemy!!!@#$

Honestly who doesn't? Where exactly are recruits supposed to come from? CTRL has always had a vast amount of enemies, more than every other tribe out there apart from Die. Every single tribe has recruited from their enemy so people who criticize CTRL for doing it are being hypocrites, since it's either that or they're completely misinformed about the ongoings within their tribe.

DeletedUser

Not to mention that the enemy players we do recruit ALL raise their game or are kicked, its simple really.

Most of the time the leaders dont tell them to get involved they want to get involved. Best example was the COKE members who joined after COKE was disbanded, they are the some of the most active and willing members we have now. More recent example is the ADA/Viva members who joined, they also raised their game and helped CTRL as a tribe, the few members who continued the crap they were doing at their old tribes were kicked.

More often that not, the players that CTRL recruit turn out to be excellent recruits

DeletedUser

More often that not, the players that CTRL recruit turn out to be excellent recruits

Thats what Die. thought until they fell. JT's own words, harlos' recruitment from the enemy was one of the major reasons to why Die. fell..

but dont worry ye CTRL leaders, the more you recruit from the enemy, the better you make it for us. After all, one unstable brick in the bulding may bring down the entire edifice. And fortunately, the bigger they are, the harder they fall :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thats what Die. thought until they fell. JT's own words, harlos' recruitment from the enemy was one of the major reasons to why Die. fell..

but dont worry ye CTRL leaders, the more you recruit from the enemy, the better you make it for us. After all, one unstable brick in the bulding may bring down the entire edifice. And fortunately, the bigger they are, the harder they fall :icon_cool:

The recruitment Die. did from the enemy is a lot different than the recruitment CTRL does from the enemy. But it's not something worth going into since honestly, it doesn't even matter anymore. I also think the members of CTRL that were recruited from enemy tribes will heavily disagree with you referring to them as "unstable bricks", since if anything they have helped the tribe out exponentially. People like Emperor Jon, Kalkoenvet, Henry TDO, Spawnie Rose, Lthiker, Pharkhash, Jokeys, Darks1de, Sirboss, gbary etc and the list goes on are all excellent members and fit in well here. Hell not to mention EJ used to be in an enemy tribe (muffin) and now leads CTRL :p

DeletedUser

Recruiting from the enemy ??

Please remember this is a game. People play games for fun. Also they like to win.
What objection can there be when your tribe is gone to join a previous enemy tribe ?
Should you quit playing as an individual only because your tribe as a whole can't cut it ? That would be stupid.

Also most of the times you recruit the players who have given you the hardest time and has stayed loyal the longest since these are the best players in that tribe so it is actually a smart move to recruit them.

@KW: I agree fully with the objections regarding the recruitment policy of CTRL since it does not differ anything from the other top tribes. However using the tribe change argument is not really valid. Being a top tribe with big accounts there is quite a number of accounts which has changed hands already.
So mabye you had less tribe changes but more account changes ?
Nobody knows and there are no stats to check there.

harlos

Umm.. I'd honest love to see you try to quote that.

DeletedUser

anyway ...just see in here..good luck for CTRL .. :p..killing DDB.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Umm.. I'd honest love to see you try to quote that.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=1733138&postcount=55

JTheory said:
IMO Die. fell because of inactivity and bad recruitment. It happens to a lot of tribes and we fell victim to it as well.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=1979185&postcount=109

JTheory said:
You see my past post - I blame the demise of Die. on recruitment.

Wow harlos, did you just get outdone by a mere forum clown???

But still, no offense meant to you there (not too much atleast).. sure would love to see a PROPER leader like you return to W10 than have EJ and KW talk big without much action...

Soo, I met your dare, do I get cookies now? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not say that... I said it can take very long at these nobling rates. And please show me where I said DDB or CTRL would win.
Lets look at the facts:

- DDB/DDBBQ took roughly 2000 villages from CTRL/TMP (nett !) last month.
- Total conquers of both sides are rougly the same plusminus 1000/week
- According to the rumours CTRL has started the counter offensive resulting in a nett gain of 35 (last 48 hours)

So if CTRL is fully into it now and they will keep the upper hand it is still only slowly regaining territory. Thus in this rate it will take months if not years. BORG-BDR all over !!

During the Borg vs BDR CTRL lunaw war at the beginning everyone was saying how badly borg was going to lose, then it changed to this war will never end, then it changed right over to oh well both lunaw and bdr were both dieing tribes.

Your leaders have said countless times history repeats itself.

Do not worry i will be here to quote this same post in 1 month when ctrl falls and make up the exscuss that they were dieing way befor DDB even started attacking them.

DeletedUser

i'd rather be in a tribe that recruits proven fighters and people who HAVE to fight to stay alive once they are recruited rather than be in a tribe that recruits from allies/naps who have been surrounded by a sea of blue for the past million years and only join in order to stay surrounded by a sea of blue for the next million years.