1st to noble!

DeletedUser

upgrading farm if you dont need it is for noobz since it takes a lot of resources....

Farm upgrades may be expensive but it is always a usefull upgrade. Though it may take a reasonable amount of resources sooner or later it will be required. I would personally prefer having the spare space for queues for when you will be offline than to upgrade only as absolutely neccessary.

DeletedUser

actually i get my own play style... when i get my noble the biggest around me is just 600 points... and got loads of def troops(of course he sense danger near me)...
i just dont want to waiting until it grow(which is quite slow).. thats why i noble 160 points barbarian, while now my 2nd village(1250) is bigger than he is right now...
and i targeted 3.300 points player for my third village.. but ended got snipe by him(Zielony ony).. he is pro... but in the end both of us lost almost all of our troops lol...

DeletedUser

actually i get my own play style... when i get my noble the biggest around me is just 600 points... and got loads of def troops(of course he sense danger near me)...
i just dont want to waiting until it grow(which is quite slow).. thats why i noble 160 points barbarian, while now my 2nd village(1250) is bigger than he is right now...
and i targeted 3.300 points player for my third village.. but ended got snipe by him(Zielony ony).. he is pro... but in the end both of us lost almost all of our troops lol...

It sounds like you are point whoring your second village. To gain over 1000 Points in just a few days would take a lot of resource shuffling and a lot of HQ levels.

DeletedUser

yes.. when i take it i build straightly to 20 HQ(for faster building) and focusing on mines... while my main village focusing on troops and farming...

DeletedUser

yes.. when i take it i build straightly to 20 HQ(for faster building) and focusing on mines... while my main village focusing on troops and farming...

I'll just let that one go.... someone else can take care of it if they want.

DeletedUser

hahaha right, because i dont like people said something that i really dont...

DeletedUser

So essentially you're leaving your new village defenseless and begging for it to be taken. Unless you're pumping troops out of the village within 30 minutes of the conquer you're doing something very very wrong.

I'd start near you anytime. I wouldn't sense danger. I'd sense a farm or noble target in my proximity. I'm an aggressive player, you on the other hand, aren't.

Nudist

He's an aggressive player, he tried taking on a player with a better troop count than I but ended up getting back timed. I really don't think he's a terrible player, but he definitely could have used more troops.

DeletedUser12107

Meh thats the debatable, if you take a village and especially if you want to go defense with it, it is wise to get the mines up. The hq thing yes is a pointwhore strategy, but as soon as i take new villages i work on their mines, and build troops. The less drain on my main village the better. I also hurry up and get HC in it in order to farm a bit on its own.

DeletedUser

I know of 2 noble trains that have been used so far...And I'd wager hoang probably used one :O

yep ^^ :icon_wink:

Got a player next to me who quit and sent all his troops to my main... couldnt support fast enough and got catted again.. if not i would have another villa by now. Sad.. sad when players around me hate me lol

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser8472

yep ^^ :icon_wink:

Got a player next to me who quit and sent all his troops to my main... couldnt support fast enough and got catted again.. if not i would have another villa by now. Sad.. sad when players around me hate me lol

hoang nghiem

I thought cats = <3

Must have been lied to :(

DeletedUser

the largest conquer so far has been Reduaram with almost a 4K conquer.

Sword, ACTIVE, K44 (464|443) K44 3,988 War CXY Reduaram [ACTIVE] 21st April 2009 - 17:45:13

looking at stats War CXY had 3 villages, top 10, and was in ChAos(until he left/was kicked before he was nobled).