1st to noble!

DeletedUser8472

the largest conquer so far has been Reduaram with almost a 4K conquer.

Sword, ACTIVE, K44 (464|443) K44 3,988 War CXY Reduaram [ACTIVE] 21st April 2009 - 17:45:13

looking at stats War CXY had 3 villages, top 10, and was in ChAos(until he left/was kicked before he was nobled).

from what I heard he quit and that's why he was tribeless, something of a freebee but meh who cares. If only I had the option of such targets :/

DeletedUser

from what I heard he quit and that's why he was tribeless, something of a freebee but meh who cares. If only I had the option of such targets :/

I believe he quit shortly after he lost his main village.

DeletedUser8472

I believe he quit shortly after he lost his main village.

Ah well, I never would think it would make a difference. Honestly active's control over k44 is just plain boring. When you're a premade that starts with a numbers advantage it's not fun, it's just a depressing exercise in slaughter.

DeletedUser

Ah well, I never would think it would make a difference. Honestly active's control over k44 is just plain boring. When you're a premade that starts with a numbers advantage it's not fun, it's just a depressing exercise in slaughter.

weren't you in mudkips in W19 who had like 35 members?

DeletedUser

Don't you mean "weren't you in iCare, the 10 person tribe that got ganked by all the premades"

yes but wasn't it mudkip for the first few days though before you guys split up and made Icare?

DeletedUser

yes but wasn't it mudkip for the first few days though before you guys split up and made Icare?

does it occur to you that the fact that they had an overbearing majority might have been one of the reasons for the split?