HollyWood W40

DeletedUser

Lol just because i said the way your recruit players is stupid, it isn't telling you how to play the game. If i was telling you how to play i would

-Tell you what HTTP Address to enter
-What name and PW to enter
-How to build your village
-What troops and the quantity to build
-Who to attack, who to farm, who to noble
-What Attack and Deffence build to use

Shall i go on?

please bequiet. I really dont care for what u need to say.

TheRoyalToe

please bequiet. I really dont care for what u need to say.

Why do you feel the need to reply to my last comment then? If you don't care you wouldn't of bothered taking the time and energy to tell me you didn't care..

I also believe it is because you have no idea what to say, and repeating the same crap will not work..

DeletedUser

ahhh i love a bit of flaming.

Then you said " honestly dont have time to be arguing lol. "

Well then .. You just ate your own words there Mr Big Shot :icon_rolleyes:

& as for Cal, Please dont deny that your precious HAM!!! Isnt a semi-serious tribe.You know it I know it, have they failed yet ? No.

One last thing for you Cal, I cant seem to reach over that Sarcasm wall of yours, try lowering it, Just for me please.

Makes you look a bit more Professional :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Duuuude, do/did you ever even play this world?

My guess is... no :lol:

--

Anyways, if you don't know any of the names listed in the initial post, then why even bother actually posting?

Clearly you've never joined W6 considering no one here doesn't even know who you are..

Which means, you are a nobody that no one has ever seen before and truly, I don't think anyone here gives a sh*t for what you have to say.

DeletedUser

& as for Cal, Please dont deny that your precious HAM!!! Isnt a semi-serious tribe.You know it I know it, have they failed yet ? No.

One last thing for you Cal, I cant seem to reach over that Sarcasm wall of yours, try lowering it, Just for me please.

Makes you look a bit more Professional :)

Define a serious tribe? Most tribes that go out and proclaim themselves as 'serious' crash and burn. A tribe is a tribe, HAM!!! is a tribe - we aren't serious; we just are.

And one last thing for you mate, don't try and act condescending, and don't talk to me like I'm an illiterate 4 year old that can't grasp what you are saying. Try that, might make you look professional.

DeletedUser

Duuuude, do/did you ever even play this world?

i did and still. ranked in top 100. Im staying low key. will stay for a long time. I know u probably know me. But this is the wrong time to reveal myself.

as for the other dudes:

Whys it cool for u, but not for me, to start responding wen i have time
check the times, they r like 5 minutes off haha. I was finishing my evaluation on my sub.

silvereclipes

yes they are Cal an with Ham an Phoenix we just enjoy fighting never seems a dull moment right now though I could stand for allot more nobles ready so making them as fast as my resources charge back up again tomorrow should be a fun day of warring never a dull moment for us Paj always loves getting us into fights..lol

DeletedUser52667

i did and still. ranked in top 100. Im staying low key. will stay for a long time. I know u probably know me. But this is the wrong time to reveal myself.

as for the other dudes:

Whys it cool for u, but not for me, to start responding wen i have time
check the times, they r like 5 minutes off haha. I was finishing my evaluation on my sub.

how is it a wrong time to reveal yourself? and how would i know you..?

DeletedUser

Taking.Back.Sunday__
Sm1thy07
Dominyk92
Dougien1
S1cky dutch
Faustolpt
Bolero
HeftySmurf ?
Ashmaile
Will-Jepo
xxxinvaderxxx
KingMatt II
Bab00shka
Lunik1
Playa Slaya1
PFK1
Nestra
Pedlar
Nasagama
Pricer
I wouldn't rely on those 3 guys to much:p

DeletedUser

You aren't reliable either, so what does it matter? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

When I promise someone I'll play serious then I'll play serious:p I may not be very predictable at times, but I allways keep my word.

DeletedUser

yes they are Cal an with Ham an Phoenix we just enjoy fighting never seems a dull moment right now though I could stand for allot more nobles ready so making them as fast as my resources charge back up again tomorrow should be a fun day of warring never a dull moment for us Paj always loves getting us into fights..lol

Don't forget CBTF :icon_eek:
180k point member stealing villages of a 300k one while I'm being under constant attack from an 800k one :p haha action!