A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

You attacked us.

Hehe, seems as though DA´s rediculous outlook on refugees is gonna get them in some real trouble. They´ve been attacking TSoH as well, and their lack of forsight will be their undoing in my opinion.

Hey DA - how many more fights will you pick before you realize that you´ve dug your own grave :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8803

I think DA's ridiculous poetry is going to get them some real trouble too.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, mass messaging fake messages is roughly the same as shooting your tribe in the foot over and over, it is a ridiculous act and tends to cause confusion amongst the players - Stupidity strikes again in the form of *N~L* Fam.
Yah but if your send messages that are all worded just a bit differently to certain groups of players who may be questionable when it comes to loyalty you can quickly ascertain who is leaking what. All it takes is a change in punctuation, spelling, etc. to each group to quickly be able to target a mole.

DeletedUser

Axe: The power Tribe,next target DA
Evil: Not finding it as easy,as they thought,bitten off more than they can chew?

Another top tribe fanboy I see...you are all the same..you suck up to the current number on tribe in hopes of not being nobled by them. It must be that because you lack the facts to back up what you say, and you have trouble reading different colored bars...or maybe the word EviL looks like the word Wanted to you? Or maybe your just that much of a retard.

DeletedUser

Yah but if your send messages that are all worded just a bit differently to certain groups of players who may be questionable when it comes to loyalty you can quickly ascertain who is leaking what. All it takes is a change in punctuation, spelling, etc. to each group to quickly be able to target a mole.

<-----agrees

xannash

Another top tribe fanboy I see...you are all the same..you suck up to the current number on tribe in hopes of not being nobled by them. It must be that because you lack the facts to back up what you say, and you have trouble reading different colored bars...or maybe the word EviL looks like the word Wanted to you? Or maybe your just that much of a retard.

That's just because everyone <3's the top tribe...but I see the Wanted - EviL war going just like I pictured it. Wanted are proving their great ability to noble barbs and inactives which is what I've been saying all they knew how to do to begin with anyway. So good job EviL you're proving my opinion of them right :p

DeletedUser

That's just because everyone <3's the top tribe...but I see the Wanted - EviL war going just like I pictured it. Wanted are proving their great ability to noble barbs and inactives which is what I've been saying all they knew how to do to begin with anyway. So good job EviL you're proving my opinion of them right :p

Sort of reminds you of how -?- was at the end of their war with tH huh?

DeletedUser

Well RedHunter,as you are nobling so many Wanted vills,lets just check,ah! zero, so far,perhaps it is you who is all mouth and no teeth,a little bit scared of Big Bad wanted,perhaps changing your name to Little Red Hunter,would be a better idea,and the stats,are not very impressive if Wanted are such a noob tribe

DeletedUser

Well RedHunter,as you are nobling so many Wanted vills,lets just check,ah! zero, so far,perhaps it is you who is all mouth and no teeth,a little bit scared of Big Bad wanted,perhaps changing your name to Little Red Hunter,would be a better idea,and the stats,are not very impressive if Wanted are such a noob tribe

I just joined Evil a couple of days ago, my attacks have not had time to land yet and thats all I am going to say about that. When you have the balls to say who you really are and you stop sucking the dick of Wanted then you can comment. Otherwise your just another noob. As bad as some of Blue Dot's past comments have been at least he has the balls to make them under his own name.

DeletedUser

I just joined Evil a couple of days ago, my attacks have not had time to land yet and thats all I am going to say about that. When you have the balls to say who you really are and you stop sucking the dick of Wanted then you can comment. Otherwise your just another noob. As bad as some of Blue Dot's past comments have been at least he has the balls to make them under his own name.

stop eating the newbs red, or you will become fat, and i dont want that =P

DeletedUser

You almost have 1000 villages without fighting in a single war?:lol:

hehehehe once i convience rek that he should give me all his villages, i will have.

damn fail on the last bit :icon_cry:
ill just aim for not getting in the top100 OD :)

DeletedUser

hehehehe once i convience rek that he should give me all his villages, i will have.

damn fail on the last bit :icon_cry:
ill just aim for not getting in the top100 OD :)

Offer him the worlds best carebear if he does, no one can turn that kind of an offer down.