A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser8803

Dude I know we are in the same tribe and all that, but that comment made absolutely no sense

Dudette, it made a bucket of sense. And being in the same tribe should never come between us picking faults in what each other say. You're free to criticise me whenever you want

jaffe25

This is the final Op before we go into our big war, so once we finish this, we will take about 4 days off to tie up any loose ends and then we go to a real war.

- .Spearlock.

Might want to rethink your world strategies. Nothing like attacking the worlds largest and arueably most aggressive tribe right before you plan on going to war with someone else. I am not exactly General Patton but even i can see that this strategy might result in your tribe ending up with an AXE in your ass.

DeletedUser

Boozie... Just like Micro Machines... If it does not say Little Boots then it's not the real thing. Thanks for exposing the group that got that message over to you. Makes my life a lot easier. :)

DeletedUser

Didn't Bosco lose a hand full of villages to TicTac also and didnt Zelfios, we may have been under the WAR banner but it was still TicTac players that took them

yes he did he nobeled 50 and tictac attack 3 days later,did i lose villages
3 or 4 tribes on 2 sides of me,no i did not did i take tictac did i take godly
villages yes i did :icon_twisted:

:axemen: R.I.P. :axemen:

Tellgar

I'm just wondering should i post the other ones as well :lol:

Silly little newbs thinking we're not supporting our guys:icon_rolleyes:

Silly newbs thinking that we won't smash through it if we were going to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes I beleive NL could get through any amount of troops,

Its like they have an infinity amount of nukes :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

you're like me but 100x more stupid -.-

Anyway, yes, NL is ridiculously huge with their infinite amount of branches, but we've got Avalon and Sid, superturtles (Y)
And Matrix, he'll kill you, take your ears and sell em on Ebay (he's got ears @ home, for real (Y)), he's one of those crazy ex-military people :p

But my spam will ultimately save the day, of course. As always.

DeletedUser

But my spam will ultimately save the day, of course. As always.

I think you just called me out, bitch :icon_cool:

Haggis and Icecream tastes nice, especially if its deep fried in 100% baby sealion oil.

You agree?

DeletedUser

Why can't we all get along and do a group hug like sane people do?

theres to many people. one can t like everyone. would be to much of a strain on the puny human minde to try and understand everyone ^.^

DeletedUser49716

Silly newbs thinking that we won't smash through it if we were going to... but sometimes mass messages from people that aren't LB, are just fakes.

In all honesty, mass messaging fake messages is roughly the same as shooting your tribe in the foot over and over, it is a ridiculous act and tends to cause confusion amongst the players - Stupidity strikes again in the form of *N~L* Fam.

Yes I beleive NL could get through any amount of troops,

Its like they have an infinity amount of nukes :icon_confused:

Oh, yes... They have nukes but do they have an advantage? No, its equal ground and if they have enough nukes to knock down those walls then they are extremely offense heavy and easily brought down.

In the overall of these messages, if they want to take a K that is heavily defended - I welcome it but be warned, I doubt you'll get it and you might just start things you cannot finish.

:3 As always, my opinions are mine and fully mine.

Now, back to the origin of this topic.
1 AXE - Woot, Woot. =D Holding on strong.
2 Wanted - Are we having abit of trouble with EviL?
3 EviL - Lol, don't get too fat off of those WANTED players, its nearly the same as eating barbs and thats pointwhoring.
4 {DMN} - Nothing to say
5 *N~L* - Are not being terribly intelligent at the moment but as I still <3 LB for various reasons.
6 DA - Nothing to say
7 TWiG - Poor guys, I really do feel bad - I wish all of our guys would have came back refreshed but they didn't and now, tH will be just another memory.
8 Exile. - Great, I don't know you.
9 TSoH - Another place I don't know and I honestly care little for.

DeletedUser

Oh, yes... They have nukes but do they have an advantage? No, its equal ground and if they have enough nukes to knock down those walls then they are extremely offense heavy and easily brought down.

I don't know..for all we know they have been building nukes with 20,000 axes! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser40113

3 EviL - Lol, don't get too fat off of those WANTED players, its nearly the same as eating barbs and thats pointwhoring.

well we can always use catapults instead:D
once i run out of nobles anyway!!!!
and at this rate, that wont be long..

DeletedUser

Axe: The power Tribe,next target DA
Wanted: Do not write them off to soon
Evil: Not finding it as easy,as they thought,bitten off more than they can chew?
DMN: Are they going to wake up?
NL: Upseting AXE is not a good idea
DA: Future AXE food
Twig: On the decline,but not a spent force,have to get their members active
Exile: New leader at last,New Direction New Force?
TsoH: Boxed in and only eating inactives,boring.
DAII: See DA