A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

he choosed kitty didnt he? :lol:

Methinks it's all a publicity stunt :icon_cool:

Really they've only ever met each other once and that was at a 'patisserie'.

and they didnt even realise it.

thats my newest conspiracy theory.

Tellgar

Come on, we all know kitty is really REK. As is LB, Boozie, Yulivee, and Timmish.

I'm just a REK sympathizer.

DeletedUser

lol as amusing as it was seeing the arguing, especially redhunter chewing up and spitting out the so-called oracle1111, i think we should get back on topic:

1 AXE congrats on becoming the #1 tribe. not sure of what diplomacy is like down south but being the number one tribe, it seems, paints a bulls-eye on your back... hope you guys do well down there, but i think that your tribes position means that in a war you would have more than one front to fight on... although, from what ive heard, u gotta feel sorry for whoever does decide they wanna test these guys out (only going off what ive read)

2 Wanted obviously gunna be biased against them, as theyre smashing the crap outta my vills at the moment :p lol. nah is definitely going to be a looooong war. i am sick of people saying "it's -?- all over again! theyre getting smashed!!". its not -?- over again, theyre not dead yet... :D

3 EviL my tribe to which i am a loyal member to the end (which hopefully isnt too soon)... need i say more?

4 {DMN} not too sure what to say... haven't had a whole lot of contact with them, despite them being pretty much neighbors. from what i know, not involved in any wars currently, and not sure which previous wars they have been in, if any... quiet achievers, sneaking up through the ranks. doing quite a good job, having a family tribe also in the top 20

5 *N~L* people are always flaming family tribes and saying things like "family tribes fail"... i think *N~L* took those words and shoved it back in those guys faces. they pretty well dominate the north, other than a few blotches in there from other tribes like EviL and... is that AXE in K2? :s anyway, theyre doing great and i see them being around for a very long time.

6 DA to be perfectly honest, when u guys first emerged, i thought "another tribe thats going to die early on"... appears i was waaaay off, and is exactly why i dont usually post opinions of tribes. from what i see in the stats, eating up LTUD?, and its about time someone finished them off... but who after that? i personally would like to see vs AXE, not sure of diplomacy between the 2 tribes (not sure of diplomacy in southern areas altogether), but would be interesting i think.

7 TWiG honestly not sure whats going on there... whether theyre still active and it's the calm before the storm, or if they've lost all fight... for a long while there i saw them as being a future #1 tribe, but not sure its possible anymore...

8 Exile. dont know too much about these guys to be honest. i like their position, in a corner. easy to defend if they were to get involved in a war. again, not sure of diplomacy down south, but if they and TSoH have a good alliance, would be hard to beat if fought simultaneously, as they have no fear of being attacked from behind.

9 TSoH Pretty much the same as Exile

10 AXE2G can someone answer me this, because ive heard both: are they family of AXE or are they AXE's inactives?

11 DA-II Same as DA

12 TSoH-F See TSoH

13 *N~L2* See *N~L*

14 HOOTER Dont know much about them. normally i would say being in a corner, less fronts from which to fight makes things a little easier for them, but... *N~L* to the west and {DMN} to the south... dont know what those familys are thinking in terms of hooter, and i wont give opinions as i know absolutely nothing about it

15 *N~L3* wow, a family with 3 tribes in the top 15... Great job :D

16 {DCBH} see {DMN}

17 UAE so... been in 2 failed family tribes is it? cowards. turn your back on your family when they most need it. great survival techniques guys

18 LTUD? finally a name change, no longer wannabe -?-. wonder where they go from here...?

19 Exile3 see exile

20 DA-III see DA

DeletedUser8803

lol as amusing as it was seeing the arguing, especially redhunter chewing up and spitting out the so-called oracle1111, i think we should get back on topic:

1 AXE congrats on becoming the #1 tribe. not sure of what diplomacy is like down south but being the number one tribe, it seems, paints a bulls-eye on your back... hope you guys do well down there, but i think that your tribes position means that in a war you would have more than one front to fight on... although, from what ive heard, u gotta feel sorry for whoever does decide they wanna test these guys out (only going off what ive read)

2 Wanted obviously gunna be biased against them, as theyre smashing the crap outta my vills at the moment :p lol. nah is definitely going to be a looooong war. i am sick of people saying "it's -?- all over again! theyre getting smashed!!". its not -?- over again, theyre not dead yet... :D

3 EviL my tribe to which i am a loyal member to the end (which hopefully isnt too soon)... need i say more?

4 {DMN} not too sure what to say... haven't had a whole lot of contact with them, despite them being pretty much neighbors. from what i know, not involved in any wars currently, and not sure which previous wars they have been in, if any... quiet achievers, sneaking up through the ranks. doing quite a good job, having a family tribe also in the top 20

5 *N~L* people are always flaming family tribes and saying things like "family tribes fail"... i think *N~L* took those words and shoved it back in those guys faces. they pretty well dominate the north, other than a few blotches in there from other tribes like EviL and... is that AXE in K2? :s anyway, theyre doing great and i see them being around for a very long time.

6 DA to be perfectly honest, when u guys first emerged, i thought "another tribe thats going to die early on"... appears i was waaaay off, and is exactly why i dont usually post opinions of tribes. from what i see in the stats, eating up LTUD?, and its about time someone finished them off... but who after that? i personally would like to see vs AXE, not sure of diplomacy between the 2 tribes (not sure of diplomacy in southern areas altogether), but would be interesting i think.

7 TWiG honestly not sure whats going on there... whether theyre still active and it's the calm before the storm, or if they've lost all fight... for a long while there i saw them as being a future #1 tribe, but not sure its possible anymore...

8 Exile. dont know too much about these guys to be honest. i like their position, in a corner. easy to defend if they were to get involved in a war. again, not sure of diplomacy down south, but if they and TSoH have a good alliance, would be hard to beat if fought simultaneously, as they have no fear of being attacked from behind.

9 TSoH Pretty much the same as Exile

10 AXE2G can someone answer me this, because ive heard both: are they family of AXE or are they AXE's inactives?

11 DA-II Same as DA

12 TSoH-F See TSoH

13 *N~L2* See *N~L*

14 HOOTER Dont know much about them. normally i would say being in a corner, less fronts from which to fight makes things a little easier for them, but... *N~L* to the west and {DMN} to the south... dont know what those familys are thinking in terms of hooter, and i wont give opinions as i know absolutely nothing about it

15 *N~L3* wow, a family with 3 tribes in the top 15... Great job :D

16 {DCBH} see {DMN}

17 UAE so... been in 2 failed family tribes is it? cowards. turn your back on your family when they most need it. great survival techniques guys

18 LTUD? finally a name change, no longer wannabe -?-. wonder where they go from here...?

19 Exile3 see exile

20 DA-III see DA

You got TSoH and TSoH-F the wrong way round in the rankings ;)

seth89

Are you supposed to be posting here? Doesn't DA have a rule against making yourself look like a fool in the public forums?

I dunno :icon_eek:
Do we :lol:

Anyway
I an a fool so it doesnt natter where I an :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They're AXE's inactives, they just happen to noble a lot.

It's a bit like Pacman, they're ghosts, but yet they can't stop eating.

DeletedUser

We never turned our backs on anyone. We're still fighting the battles of our previous family tribes. How exactly does surviving while our families crash down around us, picking up the pieces and continuing the fight make us cowards?

DeletedUser

We never turned our backs on anyone. We're still fighting the battles of our previous family tribes. How exactly does surviving while our families crash down around us, picking up the pieces and continuing the fight make us cowards?

You haven't declared on -?- yet. Therefore, you're all cowards :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

by changing names when your family failed. u should have kept ur family name and gone down fighting... lol to be perfectly honest, i would have done what u guys did, guess that makes me a coward too, i wont deny it. but still coward nonetheless :lol:

DeletedUser

by changing names when your family failed. u should have kept ur family name and gone down fighting... lol to be perfectly honest, i would have done what u guys did, guess that makes me a coward too, i wont deny it. but still coward nonetheless :lol:

Doin't lie! you wouldn't have changed the name cause if you were over there in -I- they would have surely won..... But i agree cause sure don't look like they did a hell of a lot to help they're FAM as i never seen any incoming support!