Loyalty and Morale

DeletedUser

Actually it's conquering 200,000 villages and building multiply nobleman in each. Why are you stressing over morale, nobleman packages and so forth; everyone has the same problem so the game is far in that retrospect. Do you want to make it unfair?

It will be totally fair if everyone WOULD NOT have such problems.

Saving bunches is sooooooooooooo slow! I need like 20 Nobles ASAP, and I should spend more than 24 hours to make ONE! Time, time, time, zigel, zigel, ay-lu-lu!

Kayvent: Because I constantly have far more exellent targets than I have Nobles. I am SO pissed every time when someone else takes villages that could be MINE. If I had enough Nobles at the time.
________
History of motor company

Last edited by a moderator:

zethus

Abbandoned Villages

I know you always have 100% morale when attacking/looting an abbandoned village. My question is, can you take an abbandoned with a nobelman the same way as taking another players village?

DeletedUser605

I know you always have 100% morale when attacking/looting an abbandoned village. My question is, can you take an abbandoned with a nobelman the same way as taking another players village?

Yes.

Abandon is a misnomer. Think of Abandon as unowned.

Everything you can do to a owned village, you can do to a abandon village.

DeletedUser

question

what will happen if i send my noble to my own vil accidenlty

DeletedUser

the game makes no distinction between a village you own, a tribemates village, an enemy village, etc. (when attacking)

thechaoz

Morale Calculation?

Is there any morale calculation?

For example,
If I have 10.000points of village, then is there any calculation to find what is the minimum point of village that i want 2 attack so the morale is 100% ?

DeletedUser605

Is there any morale calculation?

For example,
If I have 10.000points of village, then is there any calculation to find what is the minimum point of village that i want 2 attack so the morale is 100% ?

Use the morale calculation section of the simulator.

And it's point value of the player, not the village, that the moral is calculated from

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly your points divided by 4 is the lowest points another player can have for you to still have 100% morale against them.

Unless the equation isn't linear, in that case it happened to be 4x when I was at a specific point value...

DeletedUser

Someone twice my size on W7 has 100% Morale when attacking me, I'm thinking it's broke...

DeletedUser

Someone twice my size on W7 has 100% Morale when attacking me, I'm thinking it's broke...

see my previous post. I can attack someone 1/4 my size with 100% morale, it's when they're smaller than 1/4 your size that morale actually takes effect.

DeletedUser605

It's not broke ... and remember, you don't need to defend alone. Thats why it's called Tribalwars

DeletedUser

It's not broke ... and remember, you don't need to defend alone. Thats why it's called Tribalwars

Plus, defence is a bit stronger then offence even with rams (actually about 15% so high luck takes that away) so it is fully possible to do singlehandedly. Hard, but if you have a tribe easy.

DeletedUser20550

Let's see here.
the higher your points than the enemy your attacking so your troops morale will decrease. but how about your attacking a higher point enemy village. will the morale of his/hers decrease?

DeletedUser

On World 10, Loyalty of the guy i'm attacking is increasing by much more than 1 per hour.. At least 2 per hour. Is this because the game time is sped up to 2?
It makes it extremely hard to attack him because he is 4.5 hours away so it is a 9 hour round attack :(

supagabber

dandan550: when attacking a player who is larger then you, your troops will fight at 100% morale

Sudden Death: you are right, because the server speed is 2, the loyalty will increase twice as fast too