Tribe Leaders

DeletedUser

This sort of thread may have been done already, anyhows.

You know you have the Top 10 tribes thread where you leave your opinions about each of the Top 10 tribes? This is pretty much the same thing, except you leave your opinion of the tribe leaders.

The tribes and leaders are:
1. RASP - GREEK ATTACK & playerhater11234
2. MCD - Alex and Er
3. Attero - Trauber & Aristice
4. -=WE=- - Carlini
5. AP - KillerBeeBart
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4
7. Jotad - Yepikayee
8. SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes
9. ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- Both are good people and know what they are doing. They are yet to make a wrong move (The ???? one hasn't seemed to cost them) in the whole world, which is very impressive.

2. MCD - Alex and Er

- I wonder if he is able to turn around the MCD ship again. They are been attacked so heavily it is going to be a hard job, but I feel he has the skill to at least make it more likely

- Never really had the chance to talk to these guys properly as I really am about as far away as you can get, but since the Attero reform things seem to have been going amazing for them over there. So well done, good dukes.

4. -=WE=- - Carlini

5. AP - KillerBeeBart

- He told someone I know on Msn he was "convincing -=WE=- to attack {RASP}". This guy then adds me in the conversation and suddenly he changes his mind that someone else was doing it :p. That was only the second time I had ever spoken to him and the first was to save my friend :D

6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4

- I don't really know much about this part of the world sorry :(

7. Jotad - Yepikayee

- Never heard that name in my life :( Just too far away for me to have contacted him before.

- Do they actually make decisions for the tribe or are they there to keep the ship going. Never contacted them so unsure.

- Anja seems fun and light hearted. Excalibur seems to hate war.

10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

- He doesn't like to post short posts, always seems to be long angry ones :s

DeletedUser

- Both are good people and know what they are doing. They are yet to make a wrong move (The ???? one hasn't seemed to cost them) in the whole world, which is very impressive.

2. MCD - Alex and Er

- I wonder if he is able to turn around the MCD ship again. They are been attacked so heavily it is going to be a hard job, but I feel he has the skill to at least make it more likely

- Never really had the chance to talk to these guys properly as I really am about as far away as you can get, but since the Attero reform things seem to have been going amazing for them over there. So well done, good dukes.

4. -=WE=- - Carlini

5. AP - KillerBeeBart

- He told someone I know on Msn he was "convincing -=WE=- to attack {RASP}". This guy then adds me in the conversation and suddenly he changes his mind that someone else was doing it :p. That was only the second time I had ever spoken to him and the first was to save my friend :D

6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4

- I don't really know much about this part of the world sorry :(

7. Jotad - Yepikayee

- Never heard that name in my life :( Just too far away for me to have contacted him before.

- Do they actually make decisions for the tribe or are they there to keep the ship going. Never contacted them so unsure.

- Anja seems fun and light hearted. Excalibur seems to hate war.

10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

- He doesn't like to post short posts, always seems to be long angry ones :s

i argee with you
-=WE=- - Carlini :icon_wink:
great leader he seems to know what hes doing so...

DeletedUser

tsk, tsk, tsk..... :icon_cry:

October 25th, 2008

That message is: Build a tribe made of people not an empire of accounts and points

I'm embroidering this to hang on Jbak's cave wall the next time I'm there.

May 9th, 2009

Not costing RASP much as a tribe really. After all those villages wouldn't be terse if they didn't recruit them.

For the good of your tribe, i hope you are not that different from Thereset

DeletedUser

Meat shields have kept MCD alive this long, I am sure you can find many quotes of Therese saying that too. There is no harm in RASP just getting some to stall other tribes,

DeletedUser

1.- {RASP} - GREEK ATTACK and playerhater1123 = Both are very good leaders and they act like one, both are very different from each other but those differences makes one of them watch what the other don´t so they choices are very good. Like mom and dad (who is who, I don´t know lol)

2.- MCD - Alex and Er = One of the most skilled player in W11 and very confident but my personal opinion is he must cover a BIG hole Charles the Bald left in MCD and I think that will be very very hard to do it, but still my best wishes on him.

3.- ATTERO - Trauber and Aristice = They are doing great leading ATTERO, seems that tribe is very confident on what their leaders do and when the mariners trusts in their captains the ship always will reach the cost :)

4.- -=WE=- Carlini = The legend, we all know he is one of the best leaders in W11 but I would like to see ThereseT back, that couple would be great

5.- AP - killerbeebart = Honestly I don´t know

6.- LoD G1 - Lord Bright 4 = LoD´s war against MCD and =tite= don´t show us very good things about him, when a leader tries to make a NAP with his tribe enemies that´s enough reason not to trust in him

7.- jotad - yepikayee = jotad is a very good tribe and that is always a consequence of a good leader. A hard name to spell.

8.- SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes = I don´t know if ATTERO is leadering SFV and SFV´s leaders just follows orders or they act like an individual tribe, both choices are good since ATTERO is a strong and a powerful tribe.

9.- ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS = Anja seems to be a very nice leader and she thinks with her brain (and heart) instead her stomach. Unfortunately she has ExcalibuRS at her side, one of the worst leaders in W11, a genius to make bad and stupid jokes, talk with him and you will think "what a retard", that´s is a fact.

10.- =TITE= - Ferdevil = Very good leader, I haven´t seen a lot of him lately and TITE growing seems to be stopped, what happened? I don´t know

DeletedUser

good people, good leaders...have held {RASP} up through the war so far
2. MCD - Alex and Er
great player, but have yet to seen him lead...what ever happened to Uldor :p
No idea
4. -=WE=- - Carlini
great Poster, not sure if she will be as good as ThereseT though
5. AP - KillerBeeBart
No Idea
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4
Not doing well against PROT, so G1, get a new leader
7. Jotad - Yepikayee
Umm, he leads Jotad??? lolz...never knew that
Kountenance=good poster....Danmaketribes=lives up to his name, has led ravenB, SFV, and a few others...and helped create most of them
No idea
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil
Great poster.
No idea about his leading abilities though

DeletedUser

1. RASP - GREEK ATTACK & playerhater11234- worked together well so far. would like to see what would happen if one had to leave the games
2. MCD - Alex and Er- CTB's second in command. i want to see how he tries to fill the holes left from CTB and Uldor and the inactives
3. Attero - Trauber & Aristice- i dont know them
4. -=WE=- - Carlini- never got a chance to see him in =M= wants to see how he handles -=we=- AP and Therese's role if and till she comes back
5. AP - KillerBeeBart- quiet dude. wants to see how he handles warfare after his war guy left and Koa "quit" has to prove something beofre a true opinion
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4- merged family after family tribe in and finally is down to his own tribe. talks a big games but his tribe shows no sign of it.
7. Jotad - Yepikayee- i want to see what he does when he is done with ???? refuggees and his choice between Rasp and Attero
9. ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS- i dont know
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil- long speeches awsome dude to read from. his players believe in him

p0lt

1.) {RASP} - Greek Attack and playerhater11234 - Very good leaders, great motivators, love to get their hands dirty like every one else. I'm biased, but these guys help to form the core that is {RASP}.
2.) MCD - Alex and Er - I'm very interested to see what goes on with MCD now that a few larger players have quit and some have been replaced. Will Alex and Er be able to hold together the might that is MCD, or are their days numbered? Time will tell...
3.) Attero - Trauber and Aristice - no idea, I've never played with them or had contact with them.
4.) -=WE=- - Carlini - Well spoken, level headed player from what I've been able to deduce, hard road ahead with going ahead on war with ~THB~. But this will be a good opportunity to watch him in action.
5.) AP - KillerBeeBart - no idea, I'm waiting to see anything of action out of that section of the world...
6.) LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4 - not sure as I'm clear across the world from him, but he's been able to stick around a lot longer with his tribe than most had figured they would even though they are waring a few tribes.
7.) Jotad - Yepikayee - Never even heard of this guy, but once they are done with the ???? refugees, I think you'll be hearing them singing a different tune.
8.) SFV - Kountenance and Danmaketribes - not sure as I've never talked to them or played with them.
9.) ~THB~ - Anja PiPi and ExcaliburRS - very cautious players from what I can tell, but can motivate their tribe even when they seem to be facing a huge obstacle.
10.) =TITE= - Ferdevil - good player, had the ability to exchange a few villages with this guy in K22. Good tribe motivator and has the support of his tribe in his decisions... I'd like to see them step it up though...

Raveing Elmo

1.- {RASP} - GREEK ATTACK and playerhater1123 = One is greek, One is american, Both is the combination. I have never seen a more different duo. But opposites attract is what they say.

2.- MCD - Alex and Er = Love this man. He is my God. one11!one!!!!

3.- ATTERO - Trauber and Aristice = Doing great

4.- -=WE=- Carlini = Go carlini!

5.- AP - killerbeebart = Point whore

6.- LoD G1 - Lord Bright 4 = n00b, look at him

7.- jotad - yepikayee = Well done.

8.- SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes = See ATTERO

9.- ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS = See LoD G1

10.- =TITE= - Ferdevil = See LoD G1

DeletedUser

your right.. our leader and his warriors are a bunch of noobs..

DeletedUser

1.- {RASP} - GREEK ATTACK and playerhater1123 = One is greek, One is american, Both is the combination. I have never seen a more different duo. But opposites attract is what they say.

2.- MCD - Alex and Er = Love this man. He is my God. one11!one!!!!

3.- ATTERO - Trauber and Aristice = Doing great

4.- -=WE=- Carlini = Go carlini!

5.- AP - killerbeebart = Point whore

6.- LoD G1 - Lord Bright 4 = n00b, look at him

7.- jotad - yepikayee = Well done.

8.- SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes = See ATTERO

9.- ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS = See LoD G1

lol and you wondered why ferdevil doesn't like ya mate

DeletedUser

1. RASP - GREEK ATTACK & playerhater11234- Doing well, tribe is well organized
2. MCD - Alex and Er- Third leader of MCD. Lets see if he can pull it together amidst a lot of old time members leaving
3. Attero - Trauber & Aristice- biased, but they are awesome
4. -=WE=- - Carlini- Good (I think)
5. AP - KillerBeeBart- No idea. AP so no good
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4- Alright I guess
7. Jotad - Yepikayee- Decent
8. SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes- Good
9. ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS- No idea
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil- Hes goodish....