Tribe Leaders

Wallam

This sort of thread may have been done already, anyhows.

You know you have the Top 10 tribes thread where you leave your opinions about each of the Top 10 tribes? This is pretty much the same thing, except you leave your opinion of the tribe leaders.

The tribes and leaders are:
1. RASP - GREEK ATTACK & playerhater11234
2. MCD - Alex and Er
3. Attero - Trauber & Aristice
4. -=WE=- - Carlini
5. AP - KillerBeeBart
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4
7. Jotad - Yepikayee
8. SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes
9. ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

Sigh.. all the old leaders left???

I think Rasp is the only one..

Anyways..

- Great tribe, clearly dominant in the north and are working well. It takes a lot of time, effort and planning to control and organize big war pushes and so credit goes to the leaders for that. It also take a lot of time controlling the ego-maniacs in RASP such as Drod and Chan ^^

2. MCD - Alex and Er

MCD is one of the best tribes I have seen on net. Yes they have questionable tactics, but to have survived so long, especially when the vast majority of great players have left is a huge feat. I would say the best MCD was when Bab2c just hit one million.. the quality of players in then was unrivalled and could probably dominate any single world with ease. There leadership has always been questionable, I dont know how Uldor managed them ingame but he was a horrible poster on the external forums however he did make the world exciting and I promise you, it was stagnant and boring before the whole MCD War.

As for this leader, maybe it will be hard for him to take the reigns of Uldor and Ctb (Who I alwyas thought should have been the leader) but at least his forum profile is a lot better than Uldors and their still here and fighting right, which is a feat in itself.

I am always going to be biased here, as Attero is my tribe, was my tribe and I dont see that changing in the future. When Attero started from merges of various tribes, such as Horde, LDM and something else, everyone said it would be a complete fail, family tribes such, etc.. Well attero have done damn well to prove them wrong. It was a great move to put all the top players into one tribe as I speak from experience communication didnt used to be great between the various branches, but now Attero have done very very well. I dont know peoples previous TW experience in the tribe, but I would say this war, taught a lot of people a lot of things about how to play TW, I know it certainly taught me a lot.

As for Aristice and Trauber, I dont know what happenned to carlbond or any of the other leaders, but I know that Attero couldnt have found two better replacements to take over the running of the tribe and they have tightened Attero into a slick machine.

4. -=WE=- - Carlini

I wasnt here when this tribe was made so I cant say much about them, however it appears to be a merge of various tribes that I used to know.

Carlini is a great guy and have such experienced leaders in the tribe for example ThereseT can only help carlini in taking the tribe forward. He was a duke of TD and was very succesfuil in that so Im sure that he will do very will with this also.

5. AP - KillerBeeBart

I wasnt here when this tribe was made so I cant say much about them. Member list looks like a mixture of ex MCD players (the flesh wall ones ;P) and other randoms. It would interesting to see their positioning..

Im not sure about this leadership, I dont know them and I dont know many members, but its never easy starting a tribe this late in the world, so best of luck to them.

6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4

Im quite suprised LOD was still around actually, its been here since the start of W11 in a huge family, which failed branch, by branch till this is the only once left.. Props to these guys for managing to doing well, positioning might have a part to so with it but they have still done well.. although a name change, might be a good Idea.

I dont know this leader either and I dont know how long he has run LOD but since their the only one of the family still around, he must be doing something right..

7. Jotad - Yepikayee

I dont really know this tribe very well either, they were around but not very prominent when I left, it appears many raven members joined, boosting jotad up the ranking but I could be wrong..

As for leadership, I just dont know how good this guy is but the one jotad member that comes on the forums Lord@Loss seems pretty switched on...

Wow, this tribe is one I would never have expected to be a top 10. A huge congratulations to the leaders on getting SFV to that stage. When I left Attero was still 3 tribes, -AA-, -AD- and ~AC~ and this tribes was ~AC~'s academy.. it seems that they have now become the main tribe over ~AC~ whos best members joined ATTERO and the rest joined SFV..

Suprisingly I dont really know much about these guys, I remember having a couple conversations with one or two, but not that many. They seem decent players and Im not expecting SFV to fall out of the top 10 under their leadership..

I know absolutely nothing about this tribe, or anything about the area they are in, or any of the members.. im gonna have to pass.

10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

Well, contreversial as ferdevil is, ive always held a soft spot for =TITE=. Made up of members from one K originally to start with, they had the balls to reject a merge with CQB (before it was a family) and as a result they fought them. Look where CQB and TITE are now...

Ferdevil has always come across as a very passionate leader, always trying to make TITE expand and grow and defending any topic where bad things are said against TITE with an almost inhuman vigour. He has obviously managed the tribe well and has done very well to manage to get them into the top ten.. One thing that does annoy me slightly about him however is his playing on his ethnic roots. I remember him saying to rayearth (the original rayearth) that he was phillipino and rayearth was phillipino so as brothers they should help each other, or something in the same context. I didnt really like him trying to pressure people to do things that he wanted based on the fact they were both the same nationality. Apart from that hes done well..

- Well thats my 10 cents. x 10 so I guess thats my Dollar :p..

- Wallam

Last edited:

DeletedUser

One of the most pleasant posts i have read in a while here.

Nice

Wallam

Thanks, I guess people just dont have the time these days to write long posts..

I havent lost my touch yet I see :p

thereset

1. RASP - GREEK ATTACK & playerhater11234 - people can say they're cocky all they want. I like both as people and have a lot of respect for them as leaders, too. Their tribe members are very loyal, so they're doing something right internally to inspire such dedication.

2. MCD - Alex and Er - Everyone knows how great Uldor was, no matter what people thought of him. CtB was a great leader as well. A&E will have to prove himself. He's got some big shoes to fill, but I see him doing what he's done before. Whether or not that will help MCD - only time will tell.

3. Attero - Trauber & Aristice - I like and admire both of them as well. Classy folk, very classy, and excellent leaders.

4. -=WE=- - Carlini - woot woot! Who else could take a tribe and go where he's gone? Very few. He has the loyalty of -=WE=- behind him, and that's saying a lot. I never once worried about -=WE=- knowing he and the council were at the helm.

5. AP - KillerBeeBart - meh ...

6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4 - Nice person. I don't know much about him other than conversations we've had, but he seems quite intelligent and loyal.

7. Jotad - Yepikayee - I don't know him/her.

8. SFV - Kountenance & Danmaketribes - Not many dealings, but I put them with ATTERO, so it's hard to say.

9. ~THB~ - Anja PiPi & ExcaliburRS - hahahahahahahaha

10 =TITE= - Ferdevil - very, very loyal. When I had to leave TW, he'd been banned, and it didn't look good for Tite. If he's back at the helm, good for them. He's always been dedicated to his tribe. He deserves a round of applause for putting his tribe members' safety and fun before anything. Few leaders do that.

DeletedUser

best week ever .... therese and jbak even if therese isn't staying just knowing she might pop in every now and again is awesomez

DeletedUser49590

This sort of thread may have been done already, anyhows.

You know you have the Top 10 tribes thread where you leave your opinions about each of the Top 10 tribes? This is pretty much the same thing, except you leave your opinion of the tribe leaders.

The tribes and leaders are:
2. MCD - Alex and Er
4. -=WE=- - Carlini
5. AP - KillerBeeBart
6. LoD-G1 - Lord Bight 4
7. Jotad - Yepikayee
10 =TITE= - Ferdevil

Jotad is also lead by Tavka.. Most likely better known.

5yjbztv.gif

DeletedUser

yepi is only a baron.

Tavka, von hammer and bombaybadboy are the dukes

DeletedUser

Great Pker, now your siggy looks like it says "AMYA!!!!!"

I don't what's worse- Annal or AMYA :|