Wingin' W38/39?

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

-hits head on desk-

Again. I repeat. Anyone not joining a premade. Please post.

Any opinions on premades... gtho. We know who's joining premades. Can there not be one thread where peoples egos don't require them to post what they're doing, because they're already doing the exact opposite of what the thread is discussing?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

-hits head on desk-

Any opinions on premades... gtho. We know who's joining premades. Can there not be one thread where peoples egos don't require them to post what they're doing, because they're already doing the exact opposite of what the thread is discussing?!

Fine I'll umm join one of the two in an one man premade (ie. one-man-tribe) is that good enough? :p

Super fast

-hits head on desk-

Hump...

I perefer to join with a tribe, as it gives me something to do and people to race against.

DeletedUser

I am not joining a premade because I'm not "pro" enough, it is also fun to see what tribe I will end up in.

I have ended up in relatively solid tribes that were premades in the past without actually being there from the start.

DeletedUser

Lulz. So you'd join one if offered? :icon_razz:

Or heading in solo would still be your preference?

I usually try to go solo for a couple weeks to see how tribes develop, I delete the thousand invites from horrible tribes and mail whatever tribe seems to be the best around my K.

I would join a premade if it was going to join a worlds settings I liked and had half decent players. I don't think that premades deserve the hype they get though.

DeletedUser

I don't plan on joining a premade for when the worlds open.

Reasoning? ...I just like the concept of it. Kind of like: you've got one shot in life and you'd better make it worth while. So you claw your way through the various super powers struggling to stay alive as you slip through the cracks in the wars and manipulating those around you and spreading that influence abroad in an attempt to calm things in your region so that you may grow unhindered; and then one day you look up and realize that you are now one of those superpowers and that the tribe that you've begun from its humble origins is now a world tribe, contending with those around you. You're tribe is basically made of mercenaries, those who've straggled through the fighting and emerged on top or who have been sly and dodged their way to where they are or even lucky. And you meet so many more, new and interesting people that you would not have otherwise met.

Or. You're obliterated in the beginning and it doesn't matter either way. ^_^

In any case, starting upon the world anew just by yourself is so much more interesting than spawning there with 40+ people. Think back to when you first encountered TW. Did you start your first world with a predetermined group of individuals who would coordinate with one another? Of course not.

All in all, I guess I just like the feel of it. ^_^

DeletedUser

I'd like to be in a premade, but no-one wants me, so I'll probably just go alone. Doesn't matter to me much either way. I'd probably leave the premade after about a day or 2 anyway, for some reason or another...
I suppose being in a premade means that you're better than everyone else, because people acually accepted you before the world even started so you must have some kind of experience... Or maybe you're just in a really crappy premade.

DeletedUser

Or. You're obliterated in the beginning and it doesn't matter either way. ^_^

Hahahah. So true.

But seriously... very cool reasoning. Thank you. I've tried to play in tribes with different people in every world I've been in (whether by chance or premade), so can understand your logic re: variety completely.

Hopefully you manage to rise up in the world. I like your outlined scenario a lot. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, well I suppose we'll see how far I manage to get then. ^_^

I tend to be a mean tactician which helps alot though.

DeletedUser

Hah! You and what army?!

...Looks over hill..."Oh! Shi...!!!"

DeletedUser

lmao

*Laughs at you running over hill and then i go turn off the projector that made my army look big

*lol what do i look like a troop whore lol wrong i'm a pointwhore :icon_wink: