A King Dethroned

DeletedUser

so it took a 184 man tribe to take 140 villages from a player who has been in hostile territory for 5 months? wtf?

Gibbomd - Magnificent player - Located in K58 - Down and Out

Chicka - Weak player - Located in K58 - Down and Out

Sortland - magnificent player (voted by the members of World 2) - Located in K58 - Down and Out

Villages mean nothing to me. Players dying. That is a sign of an End of a Dynasty.

DeletedUser

Then I need to face Arthas and see who is the better. :icon_wink:

And I apologize for the statement I said to you earlier, however, I take great offense at people who make generalized statements. Both sides have poor players. Both sides have great players.

In the end, it will be the tribe that I am in that wins. This, I believe.

tbh, those votes were bias, and the lineup was very bad. TW players went to the forums just to vote for their teammates without even knowing the other player.

DeletedUser

so it took a 184 man tribe to take 140 villages from a player who has been in hostile territory for 5 months? wtf?

People are quite clueless. Please get all the facts before you make statements like the one quoted here

*Sortland was taken down by only 6 people.

*Sortlands losses are only a small part of what these people have taken

*The area was controlled by TW4 (almost 75% control)

*The losses is 10 million by TW4 in a 3.5 month period in the area

Its been a beat down of some of TW4's best warriors.....

DeletedUser2248

Sortland (Lippa) re-takes a village from Manabouttown on the 10th of April.
=============================================================
FIGHTS BACK (883|515) manabouttown [AtenCS] sortland [TW4] 10th April 2009 - 16:39:52
TAKEN (836|520) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 11th April 2009 - 00:11:15
TAKEN (834|524) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 11th April 2009 - 01:52:04
TAKEN (883|515) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 11th April 2009 - 18:55:43

Manabouttown takes a village, Sortland retakes it. Lippa claims he was already inactive?
"He also hasn't been around for a good month or more.
Alot longer than a month!
"
FIGHTS BACK (883|515) manabouttown [AtenCS] sortland [TW4] 11th April 2009 - 23:24:19
TAKEN (843|521) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 12th April 2009 - 06:49:59
TAKEN (841|522) K58 sortland [TW4] Nort [AtenCS] 12th April 2009 - 20:40:36
TAKEN (884|514) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 15th April 2009 - 12:18:31
TAKEN (882|522) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 16th April 2009 - 23:40:56

On the 18th through the 24th of April, Sortland consolidates Raibo - yet Lippa claims he was inactive? WAS THIS THE 'FUN' LIPPA WAS TALKING ABOUT?
"
CONSOLIDATED (958|796) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 18th April 2009 - 02:40:03
TAKEN (877|523) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 18th April 2009 - 17:01:34
CONSOLIDATED (960|796) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 20th April 2009 - 10:41:17
CONSOLIDATED (962|795) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 20th April 2009 - 11:56:51
CONSOLIDATED (957|794) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 20th April 2009 - 12:40:34
CONSOLIDATED (959|792) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 20th April 2009 - 15:30:12
CONSOLIDATED (967|792) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 21st April 2009 - 01:09:41
CONSOLIDATED (967|791) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 21st April 2009 - 01:25:54

While trying to have 'fun', Lippa starts losing villages from members from ATEN again. Yet he says he was inactive?
"
TAKEN (836|527) K58 sortland [TW4] Nort [AtenCS] 21st April 2009 - 07:28:45
TAKEN (883|514) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 21st April 2009 - 16:46:37
CONSOLIDATED (968|789) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 21st April 2009 - 16:52:29
CONSOLIDATED (968|786) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 21st April 2009 - 18:03:50
TAKEN (882|514) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 22nd April 2009 - 10:10:04
CONSOLIDATED (965|784) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 22nd April 2009 - 17:04:34
CONSOLIDATED (973|784) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 22nd April 2009 - 20:10:57
TAKEN (879|515) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 23rd April 2009 - 05:30:11
TAKEN (883|515) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 23rd April 2009 - 05:50:4
TAKEN (881|515) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 23rd April 2009 - 14:12:20
CONSOLIDATED (971|793) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 23rd April 2009 - 19:21:32
CONSOLIDATED (973|774) raibo [TW] sortland [TW4] 24th April 2009 - 02:40:36

24th of April is the start of the end. Lippa who was the sitter of this account, becomes responsible for losing a 10 million point account (1000+ villages).
"
TAKEN (896|600) K68 sortland [TW4] tekken player [AtenCS] 24th April 2009 - 22:46:21
TAKEN (899|601) K68 sortland [TW4] tekken player [AtenCS] 25th April 2009 - 14:35:52
TAKEN (876|518) K58 sortland [TW4] manabouttown [AtenCS] 25th April 2009 - 15:07:03
TAKEN (845|510) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 25th April 2009 - 20:38:17
TAKEN (841|523) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 26th April 2009 - 03:07:40
TAKEN (838|524) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 26th April 2009 - 03:19:38
TAKEN (834|526) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 26th April 2009 - 11:30:18
TAKEN (840|525) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 26th April 2009 - 19:04:52
TAKEN (840|533) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 27th April 2009 - 01:05:13
TAKEN (841|526) K58 sortland [TW4] ENTEL 2 [AtenCS] 27th April 2009 - 02:37:58

He hasn't taken another village since. Is it because he was done with the fun? Or is it more because he simply did not have the troop power to defend anymore?

You know what TW players will say - yeah, its the 'done with the fun' answer. :icon_rolleyes:

You know what the real answer is: 2008 PLAYER OF THE YEAR of World 2 just got owned.

Ok, you really are a fool.

I was pointing out that sortland hasnt played his account for a lot longer than a month, I didnt refer to anyhting else.

I was sitting when I killed 90% of Tollxbooth's offence whilst it was sitting in his villages, merely for fun.

I also screwed around with ENTEL for ages, despite the fact the accout was already in ruin.

I love Mana, and wish I told him it was me, but I was enjoying screwing with him bigstyle! He kept maybe two or three villages whilst I was sitting, whilst I killed absolute shedloads of his armies and renobled several villages from him. Just for fun! He far, from far owned the account whilst I was there!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

so you stopped having fun when you were overran by two players less Sortland's size?

priceless

Ive never seen a tribe take such a hit and make as many excuses as the tribe you lead.

I wonder if everytime there are losses you will come on and say "well i was sitting that one too and was only messing around"

lmao

if thats the case...will you please continue to "mess around"....because its working out quite nicely

thanks!

DeletedUser7488

lol

so you stopped having fun when you were overran by two players less Sortland's size?

priceless

Ive never seen a tribe take such a hit and make as many excuses as the tribe you lead.

I wonder if everytime there are losses you will come on and say "well i was sitting that one too and was only messing around"

lmao

if thats the case...will you please continue to "mess around"....because its working out quite nicely

thanks!

It's better than yall losing what... 100m pts or more and saying that it's not fair because you're outnumbered?

DeletedUser7488

You my friend have no right to call anybody a retard (or anything that`s supposed to imply that a person is less than smart).

Is steveoo still in K29? Yes
Are continent 58 and K29 neighbouring continents? No, they are not even that close.

But hey, you took 2.5 mio from a TW player in HOT territory, congratulations. Never mind the 16 mio TW has in aten territory, the important thing is that you took 2.5 mio from a guy who was more of a threat to hot than he was to you. Nevermind that TW is pushing in all directions from K45, the important thing is that you took some scattered villages in the middle of HOT and aten villages.

You people are awesome, it took you a month to take 2.5 mio from a player who was in the bright red zone. Congrats for doing something to your enemy what your enemy has been doing for you for the last year.

Now go on, boast about your statistics against spqr or something.

Finally! I agree with you!@

DeletedUser2248

lol

priceless

lmao

thanks!

No i stopped at the same time as i stopped playing my own account.

You were such a let down, I thought you were going to be half decent

DeletedUser

People are quite clueless. Please get all the facts before you make statements like the one quoted here

*Sortland was taken down by only 6 people.

*Sortlands losses are only a small part of what these people have taken

*The area was controlled by TW4 (almost 75% control)

*The losses is 10 million by TW4 in a 3.5 month period in the area

Its been a beat down of some of TW4's best warriors.....

ok, congrats, you guys managed to take over a TW ruled continent, but you still got 60 more continents to go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The continent was ruled 50/50 by TW and HOT before HOT switched sides. It's nothing ground breaking.

Did you know K46 was an ATEN continent last year? Oh wow, wouldn't have guessed considering they only have about 25% of it now at a stretch.

Did you know ATEN was once in the South West? Really? Wow. Did you know TW are still in the North East? Really? Wow. Goes to show somethings there.

Did you know TW have pushed the K35 front line to basically just Ysiek vs TW? Considering Ysiek doesn't commonly get involved against Enemies, I suppose that means it's a TW continent, but it was once completely ATEN.

Did you know ATEN have been fighting for the north for almost two years and it's only when Saints quit, HOT joins them and EleAud and DbT go against TW that they can make any kind of mark on continents K14/24? Really? Wow. Did you know DbT owns those continents, not ATEN?

Shock horror, and you're starting to sound a lot like Congo. He repeated things over and over supplying bias evidence and a knack for not listening to anything anyone said unless he could turn it around to face his way. It's a decent technique for propaganda, but it throws your credibility out the window.

ATEN are doing fantastic compared to how they used to be, yes. ATEN are still losing, yes. ATEN have lost almost 5,000 villages to TW in this war, yes. ATEN have the right to brag, debatable.

You're getting close, but you're still losing, ATEN.

DeletedUser

No i stopped at the same time as i stopped playing my own account.

You were such a let down, I thought you were going to be half decent

Rewind! Is that how I came to be the owner of a defective crystal ball?

DeletedUser

tbh, those votes were bias, and the lineup was very bad. TW players went to the forums just to vote for their teammates without even knowing the other player.

Strange. I've worked with Congo and he claims to have won the 2007 award. And yet, in the same breath, he says almost everyone dislikes him (leaving it present instead of past-tense since it appears the animosity is still there).

DeletedUser

The continent was ruled 50/50 by TW and HOT before HOT switched sides. It's nothing ground breaking.

Did you know K46 was an ATEN continent last year? Oh wow, wouldn't have guessed considering they only have about 25% of it now at a stretch.

Did you know ATEN was once in the South West? Really? Wow. Did you know TW are still in the North East? Really? Wow. Goes to show somethings there.

Did you know TW have pushed the K35 front line to basically just Ysiek vs TW? Considering Ysiek doesn't commonly get involved against Enemies, I suppose that means it's a TW continent, but it was once completely ATEN.

Did you know ATEN have been fighting for the north for almost two years and it's only when Saints quit, HOT joins them and EleAud and DbT go against TW that they can make any kind of mark on continents K14/24? Really? Wow. Did you know DbT owns those continents, not ATEN?

Shock horror, and you're starting to sound a lot like Congo. He repeated things over and over supplying bias evidence and a knack for not listening to anything anyone said unless he could turn it around to face his way. It's a decent technique for propaganda, but it throws your credibility out the window.

ATEN are doing fantastic compared to how they used to be, yes. ATEN are still losing, yes. ATEN have lost almost 5,000 villages to TW in this war, yes. ATEN have the right to brag, debatable.

You're getting close, but you're still losing, ATEN.

DarkChaos, I like the way you talk. You're blunt. Thanks for the compliments earlier and I must admit I cannot counter most of your statements (most of it is before my time). However, I will keep them as a benchmark and provide future updates.

I hope I can provide counter-argumentative statements to you in the future. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But hey, you took 2.5 mio from a TW player in HOT territory, congratulations.

Small correction. He isn't 2.5 mio anymore. He was a month ago. But not now. Try to remember the number 0.9 mio in K58 for Sortland. However, it isn't concrete. He is still sinking. So that number could change again. :icon_wink:

14 sortland TW4 919.329 88 859

DeletedUser

Strange. I've worked with Congo and he claims to have won the 2007 award. And yet, in the same breath, he says almost everyone dislikes him (leaving it present instead of past-tense since it appears the animosity is still there).

The situation in 2007 was different than in 2008. In 2008 there were only 3 tribes, while in 2007 there were a whole bunch of them. You can`t really compare the situation.

Finally! I agree with you!@

I never thought I`d see the day when you write this :O

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If you wanna see an area Aten is losing, have a little look at the old SLB-guys that joined Aten. Or why not SLB itself. Their tower-cluster in the south is being picked into pieces of TW. And after all, you can't expect anyone to have fifty fronts open and win on all of them.

We can summarize this thread by: "One won battle in a lost war"

Scholesy2005

Argyle hiding behind a alias? what a surprise. I would happily take you one on one. Wasn't K35/45 Aten territory at one point? I do believe it was, wasn't K75/95 Aten and SLB territory? I do believe it once was.

Issaga was head of K75 oh but wait hes been dethroned too such a shame, people always fall in war its how they come back that matters.

Regards,
Scholesy2005

DeletedUser

It does make me giggle inside....
So Aten manage to dethrone a player that use to be in a safe zone (still debateable). BUt what about the family that merged into you all them months ago....CE?
They use to be a SW family, now i see none.

I think that counts as de-throning a whole family, no?

DeletedUser

It does make me giggle inside....
So Aten manage to dethrone a player that use to be in a safe zone (still debateable). BUt what about the family that merged into you all them months ago....CE?
They use to be a SW family, now i see none.

I think that counts as de-throning a whole family, no?

Hate to interrupt all this headbanging - but it's been a while since I've been on here. :lol:

Just a slight correction, as far as I am aware, the majority of CE was in the SW, but I'll think you'll find that any ex-CE member currently in AtenCS or any other branch in the North West, would be greatly offended by your insinuation that they were never part of CE. Trust me, they take their history very seriously. And you don't want the likes of Babs getting her beating stick out. :icon_wink:

#Recommence headbanging! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4937

in an area that was dominated by TW
Yeah, it wasn't though was it, K48 is all Aten, K57 is all HOT, K59 is mostly HOT and K58 itself (when HOT declared) was about 65:35 HOT/Aten to TW - yeah TW had the bigger players, but you had the numbers.

Well done, good job though, I was more impressed that you got HOT to fight for you, when it was HOT & TW vs Aten I couldn't get Lord Morris and Leroiv to fight for love nor money, don't know how you did it.

I haven't forgotten though, I'll be back I'm still keeping my list and I'll still pick you all off one-by-one..... eventually.

Gibbo, 130m kills and counting.