A King Dethroned

DeletedUser

Hate to interrupt all this headbanging - but it's been a while since I've been on here. :lol:

Just a slight correction, as far as I am aware, the majority of CE was in the SW, but I'll think you'll find that any ex-CE member currently in AtenCS or any other branch in the North West, would be greatly offended by your insinuation that they were never part of CE. Trust me, they take their history very seriously. And you don't want the likes of Babs getting her beating stick out. :icon_wink:

#Recommence headbanging! :icon_biggrin:

The crimision part of Aten are all legends :p
Still say we shouldnt of merged into aten

DeletedUser

Dang...gone how long and the same war is in effect? There are times I really miss you guys....Especially Dreid, Lippa, Mikey and Futzy.....hmmmmm

DeletedUser

Achum, and what about me McMommy?
Oh yeah i still have you on msn ;)

DeletedUser

The situation in 2007 was different than in 2008. In 2008 there were only 3 tribes, while in 2007 there were a whole bunch of them. You can`t really compare the situation.

I never thought I`d see the day when you write this :O

Nice to see your return, Argyle. Your presence will greatly affect the outcome of those local wars you fight. Message me and tell me who you are playing so that I can observe your performance.

KristianMD is right. The 2008 became more of a pissing contest between the tribes than anything really justified as a value winner (however, I could simply be upset because my horse lost the finale [Arthas987]).

DeletedUser

Nice to see your return, Argyle. Your presence will greatly affect the outcome of those local wars you fight. Message me and tell me who you are playing so that I can observe your performance.

KristianMD is right. The 2008 became more of a pissing contest between the tribes than anything really justified as a value winner (however, I could simply be upset because my horse lost the finale [Arthas987]).

Oh come on, clearly we pissed further and stronger than you did!!

DeletedUser

I agree with you about me being right. And all the other things you said, but mostly with the me being right part.

DeletedUser

in an area that was dominated by TW
Yeah, it wasn't though was it, K48 is all Aten, K57 is all HOT, K59 is mostly HOT and K58 itself (when HOT declared) was about 65:35 HOT/Aten to TW - yeah TW had the bigger players, but you had the numbers.

Well done, good job though, I was more impressed that you got HOT to fight for you, when it was HOT & TW vs Aten I couldn't get Lord Morris and Leroiv to fight for love nor money, don't know how you did it.

I haven't forgotten though, I'll be back I'm still keeping my list and I'll still pick you all off one-by-one..... eventually.

Gibbo, 130m kills and counting.

It was all my charm. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

in an area that was dominated by TW
Yeah, it wasn't though was it, K48 is all Aten, K57 is all HOT, K59 is mostly HOT and K58 itself (when HOT declared) was about 65:35 HOT/Aten to TW - yeah TW had the bigger players, but you had the numbers.

Well done, good job though, I was more impressed that you got HOT to fight for you, when it was HOT & TW vs Aten I couldn't get Lord Morris and Leroiv to fight for love nor money, don't know how you did it.

I haven't forgotten though, I'll be back I'm still keeping my list and I'll still pick you all off one-by-one..... eventually.

Gibbo, 130m kills and counting.

We do what we can looking at our situation. Good luck buddy:)
Cheers

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh come on, clearly we pissed further and stronger than you did!!

Of course that can only mean that before, <ahem> the tanks had to have been full. :icon_rolleyes:

Hey McMommy...long time no hear. How's it going?

DeletedUser

Ye, and LArky 64 went from rank 1 in k82 to rank 17 larky 64 DbT 364.130 37 .

Who gives.

He wasn't defending though, it is like taking candy from a baby. :lol: you could knock those other 37 out faster if you tried.

DeletedUser

He wasn't defending though, it is like taking candy from a baby. :lol: you could knock those other 37 out faster if you tried.

You're still alive?

From the sounds of it you ditched HOT aswell...

DeletedUser3499

Blah blah blah... So who is this Argyle fellow? Big on words for sure...

I don't intend to stir the pot further - but I AM glad our enemies are actually engaging somewhere and making a fight of it - alas ultimately you are still going to lose unless more of TW gets bored and quits; been very close to that a couple of times myself and then some action comes along and pulls me back in.

Ok you can all get back to arguing now! :p

DeletedUser

Argyle hiding behind a alias? what a surprise. I would happily take you one on one.

Blah blah blah... So who is this Argyle fellow? Big on words for sure...

Altering a quote from a former Arizona Cardinal Coach Dennis Green, 'I AM WHO YOU THINK I AM!'.

For all I care, you consider me a clown. But know this, I am fighting some of your best and taking them all downtown. They go home with a frown as I carry off their crown. My sh*t is gold while theirs is brown.

Not much of a poet as I desire more than your villages. I desire your Will and your Soul in this world. I will eat you up and spit you out and seek more of your comrades. I will eradicate the name of TW from the face of this world. Your monuments will be my urinals. Your women will be mine.

When you see me charging your gates... that is when you see who I really am. That is when you know. I'm your Personal Grim Reaper. Putting you to bed early and turning out your lights.

DeletedUser

BTW, if your curious. Eleven days after this announcement, he's not even in the Top 20. The once proud King of K58, Sortland, has fallen lower than even your expectations.

Scholesy2005

Altering a quote from a former Arizona Cardinal Coach Dennis Green, 'I AM WHO YOU THINK I AM!'.

For all I care, you consider me a clown. But know this, I am fighting some of your best and taking them all downtown. They go home with a frown as I carry off their crown. My sh*t is gold while theirs is brown.

Not much of a poet as I desire more than your villages. I desire your Will and your Soul in this world. I will eat you up and spit you out and seek more of your comrades. I will eradicate the name of TW from the face of this world. Your monuments will be my urinals. Your women will be mine.

When you see me charging your gates... that is when you see who I really am. That is when you know. I'm your Personal Grim Reaper. Putting you to bed early and turning out your lights.

Mate im pretty sure my women would give you a firm beating, your nothing more then a coward hiding behind and alias. Tell me your IG name or mail me in game and i will give you a little more respect. You want my crown? Come take it lol this is a game you fail to realise that and i don't see sortland complaining, do you? Does it look like he is really bothered? Doesn't appear it so your words are doing nothing.

Best of luck

DeletedUser

i acctually took 5 mins of my life to read this thread...and yeah congrats to aten for taking 140 tw villas in one month, but hey that aint much. i took 180 villas from issaga alone in same time or maybe one month and a half. so i dont know what is the big deal here? you won a battle, but you sure didn't won the war. we have been and we still own you.

Argyle you wanna face me? well that would be hard as you don't play or you hide under a different name. if you hide, you only show how much of a warrior you are, acctually you show what a coward you are. show your self and let us fight. dont worry i am just a n00b, i dont build defenses. why would i ? nobody attacks me anyways...

i know you will keep hiding, cause that is the only thing that is keeping you from not getting rimmed as we speak. but don't worry we will get to you. sooner or later all aten members will be sending sits cause they wont know how to deal with few thousands incoming including you!

Veni, vidi, OWNED!!!
arthas

Last edited by a moderator:

Scholesy2005

No arthas i get him to attack me first called it :) few thousand? thats it i was thinking more like 10-15 thousand :lol: maybe he can add to my incoming from MPX? Although hope the attacks are better :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No arthas i get him to attack me first called it :) few thousand? thats it i was thinking more like 10-15 thousand :lol: maybe he can add to my incoming from MPX? Although hope the attacks are better :)

but but but, he said he wanna face me -.-