WSX are dirty Cowards

AWKD

You would Jerran!! WSX-Alexio is supposedly their Leader Where is he at?

DeletedUser

WSX-alexio is having fun, apparently, and sees no reason to take part in a forum battle.

AWKD

WSX-alexio is having fun, apparently, and sees no reason to take part in a forum battle.

Seems very AlexPuffy-ish and it will be met with the same results, I am not very impressed with his reasoning of "ROFL" and "It's Just Game, you take this too seriously"? Alll I did was ask the guy why he would make a decision so foolish he would be responsible for getting his tribe slaughtered as a result. I ofcourse recieved nothing of substance in return!

So to WSX-alexio, avoid the forums if you want but your ending is near and your whole tribe has your lack Leadership to blame for it. I am enjoying myself playing this Game no doubt about it but the reason I do enjoy it has alot to do with success and piece of mind I will continue to be successful because of how I carry myself and the players I have the pleasure to stand with in LotD and the LFKD tribes!!!

DeletedUser

AWKD , what exactly did they do? im confused :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Your name above your avatar says Vorton, so it is Vorton not Voltron

DeletedUser

And it's Voltron not Vorton :lol:

ok.jpg

Is it just me or does it say Vorton not Voltron?

AWKD

AWKD , what exactly did they do? im confused :icon_confused:

You are not confused about what they have done, because i have not posted an account of their actions yet. I will soon but i am still holding out waiting for a representative of WSX to explain their actions without myself having to do it for them!

Tags

Yes, what did they do...or are you still trying to fabricate fake stories and tmails along with reports?

AWKD

Yes, what did they do...or are you still trying to fabricate fake stories and tmails along with reports?

Do feel like that is something I would do? Or were you just trying to be witty?

No the reason I have not yet explained what they have done is because I would like to allow them the opportunity to address it before I make it public. That is the reason for the waiting no more and no less. If by the end of the day, they continue to refuse to make an appearance here and offer the public an explanation than I will shed light on it for all.

Tags

You mean by what they have done...caused a war in a game were you are supposed to cause war on, and especially on a "zerg" 9x larger than them check me if I am wrong, but that is not cowardly.

Coward: a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

If that is what WSX is the definition is wrong, the only cowards so far noted is Lotd whining about how a tribe smaller than them is hurting them.

AWKD

You mean by what they have done...caused a war in a game were you are supposed to cause war on, and especially on a "zerg" 9x larger than them check me if I am wrong, but that is not cowardly.

Coward: a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

If that is what WSX is the definition is wrong, the only cowards so far noted is Lotd whining about how a tribe smaller than them is hurting them.

Amusing!

Please before post some half-average flaming or anything else Tags, why dont you sit back relax and lets see if WSX answers the call. Your really doing too much with very little positive results. Seems to me to be wasted energy that you could use elsewhere.

Tags

Seems like you also have wasted energy with extra posts when obviously they are not going to come play your games and you should tell us now.

DeletedUser

Don't take it personal, but we're just craving anything that has a visage of being newsworthy world 5 P&P. We're a pathetic lot :icon_redface:

AWKD

I will provide the story as promised as it seems in my absence we have still not had any signs of WSX showing up here.

The tribe in question here WSX is not great in number but their history dictates a little more respect than their actions have represented lately. Players such as Komako, and WSX#Nira were removed from K54 by myself and my friends. They were able relocate to K53 instead of the rim. Then this week their whole tribe began to launch Futile attacks on our Duke McGonagr while he was relocating to Iraq for work in real life. Their whole tribe attacking one player with little to no damage? Foul indeed and as such they will be destroyed as result. I wanted them to come here and speak their own words but it seems obvious they are cowards that hide in the shadows. I have no illusion about that fact this is tribal wars not tribal Hugs and that anyone is fair game but to hide from atleast a formal declaration of anything is cowardice and as a result they will pay!

Last edited:

keegan13

lol.But why dont you just ask someone to be a repestive from that tribe.

DeletedUser

Why dont they support their villages? So far im not impressed.