WSX are dirty Cowards

AWKD

I said it and I meant it!!!

LFKD Unite to Transform into Voltron on you WSX COWARDS!!!

Last edited:

AWKD

Komako or WSX come out from underneath the rock you are hidng under !!!

DeletedUser

Hey. They aren't that bad.Hate to contradict you, but I've talked to their leader a fair bit in the past.

AWKD

All I hear is crying.

Rascore 85% of the threads you start are crying so do something productive like posting reports of you getting owned by Crap players and allow WSX to explain their actions here!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4665

Rascore 85% of the threads you start are crying ya BuM so do something productive like posting reports of you getting owned by Crap players and allow WSX to explain their actions here!!!!

I am the forum crier. You are not.

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread clean of pointless posts like the one of encaladeus. Once WSX has posted, you can all comment, but for now you have nothing to comment on, so please stop

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread clean of pointless posts like the one of encaladeus. Once WSX has posted, you can all comment, but for now you have nothing to comment on, so please stop

I hate mustard! =p

DeletedUser3769

Sorry but this thread has gone way off topic. Keep it on topic or I will have to close it.

DeletedUser

Mrk, maybe you should delete all the irrelevant posts?

(Please keep my last post, it shows how good-hearted I am :icon_rolleyes:)

AWKD

I will Re-Focus this thread then, WSX the tribe in question has been extremely disrespectful and I would like a representative from their tribe to explain their actions. the next post should be from WSX and no one else!!!