BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont remember us boasting about our skill... Than again you might have imagined it.

Our defensive abilties might be poor but our ODD rank did rise from #10 or so till #2 in less than a week. I cant say much about our offense though, your right about it being poor so far. Than again like you did point out we do have to spread it across a lot of other tribes who are all able to spport themselves easily (Perhaps excluding Draco.)

Yes we are having exams. Yes people were about to quit and yes we did'nt expect all of you to come crashing down upon us.

Happy now?

Reread your thread about the war with boo! you guys had. it was full of boasting, left right and center.

So your ODD did, doesn't negate the point you shoulda had less losses then you are having so far.

spleen mage

Maybe if HAM actually admitted to being beaten for valid reasons, rather then the multiple of excuses/reasons they put forth, they would earn slightly more respect. As it stands, they simply look like slightly sore losers. Even if you are losing, if you keep your head held high and take it like a man, you win more respect.

I think one of the reasons for peoples dissapointment in their performance, is that HAM!!! tried to portray an image of a powerful tribe on the forums (such as this thread).

You may not intentionally have been blowing your own trumpet, but lines such as....

To everyone else, I would suggest watching out, we aren't ones to sit around

.....give certain expectations, which subsequently cause players to become disillusioned with the tribe when those standards aren't met. 'Cus it looks like "sitting around" is what HAM!!! have been doing currently.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If only BD & Co could put as much effort in the actual game as they put into their posts on this forum. We would have been nobled by now. No need to 'make up' excuses anymore...

revenge.jpg

Hmm thats either a very lame attempt at being witty or its just more idiot talk from you.

HAM !!! has 2216 villages left and to noble all of them in the time frame since this thread would require a train for each village (and 1.5 clearing nukes according to my earlier post).

I'm sure 8900 nobles is an astronomical number to a guy with 8 villages total :icon_rolleyes:.
I know you're not being serious but keep your moronic attempts at a comeback reality based at least.

@ AK_Ice : I'm not certain as to how much effort HAM posters have put into their replies here but many of their posts here are of a very poor standard and doesn't represent the tribe well at all.
Certainly I doubt if it can be argued against that Hollyghost makes himself look like an utter fool every time he takes his head out of the sand to speak.

I can name at lest 5-6 posts between myself and Lapje that were polite worded and had relevant points for the war at hand but HAM posters rather avoided replying to them to nitpick on small barely relevant matters.
In short their grasping at straws.

Then again, the guys posting for HAM are about HAM's smallest players (whatever their other contributions are) so maybe.
I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
How many tribes at one time did BD have? i'm sure many other top 20 tribes are the same.

Idk, about 5 maybe? How many of those were in the top 20 though? I dont think they had such opponents as we do now, or did they?

The difference is, when we get attacked, we don't make excuses, even if we have them.

Did you need to make excuses than? :icon_smile: I think not. HAM!!! is under attack from several tribes who arranged this 'war' and eventhough we expected a war we did'nt expect it so soon when some of our members are not as active as they normally are.

The difference is, when we get attacked we defend or at least try to.

Yes, and we dont. :icon_rolleyes: Sorry for beign inferior to the almight BD machine, but if you want a challenge worthy for yourself I suggest you go to other worlds.

The difference is, when we lose a village we say fair play to the person who took it, not imply "sure what do you expect, we had other things on/incoming at that time.

I myself said good game to Pinkytoe when he nobled me. And even to Raz although I could have countered those if I was online. The thing is that when you come online and see a few hundred incomings while you dont have much time , you dont laugh. Although some might most wont. Dont worry though, when things start cooling down we'll look back and laugh. Even if the history than was bad for us or not.

The difference is, when we get attacked, they pay for every inch.

The doubling of our ODD suggest that you did pay something for our villages.

The main difference is, we don't lie down when it gets tough or hide behind excuses, we accept our defeats and do better next time. We learn from our mistakes!

I guess we still need to learn? Afterall, you so superior to us that we cant even defend ourselves...

I'm still nobling HAM villages with no defensive co-ordination beyond what was in said particular village before i attacked it at all.

What can I say? you scare us.

This has been multiple targets at this stage.

They all inactive/exams/busy with other tribes/dog ate their defense?

Yes. Our dogs ate it.

Since you ask a lot of questions I'll answer inside of the quote.

DeletedUser

I think the top tribes blow their horn and have a good reason to, no one is doubting BDs strength. And before this no one was doubting HAMs -- no one is infallible

Yes HAM seems to have stretched itself too thin, but only because they are fighting back.
I could name a dozen tribes that should have noticed BD absolutely destroying their members with no response.

There is always a tipping point with aggressiveness where it bites you back and everyone suddenly feels that they might be able to strike back against the larger power.
That time might have come for HAM, but they sure have a lot of villages before their stats go south.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Maybe if HAM actually admitted to being beaten for valid reasons, rather then the multiple of excuses/reasons they put forth, they would earn slightly more respect. As it stands, they simply look like slightly sore losers. Even if you are losing, if you keep your head held high and take it like a man, you win more respect.

I think one of the reasons for peoples dissapointment in their performance, is that HAM!!! tried to portray an image of a powerful tribe on the forums (such as this thread).

You may not intentionally have been blowing your own trumpet, but lines such as....

.....give certain expectations, which subsequently cause players to become disillusioned with the tribe when those standards aren't met. 'Cus it looks like "sitting around" is what HAM!!! have been doing currently.

I said multiple times that BD is a better coordinated tribe than us.
And after a victory against a tribe ranked higher than ourselves and against Such a noob-leader some gloating should be allowed. Afterall he did try and make fun of us for months on the forum...

Either way, if we do come across as sore losers its because of the constant PnPing in this thread that we have no defense againt.

YES. We are losing this wat so far.
But some of our members DO have exams, as do yours. And because some of you appear to triumph against the same players and boost about it in this thread we do feel a bit... Pissed. This doesnt mean that we are makign excuses, we are simply trying to explain the situations in which these conquers occured.

But we are losing the war due to these events (And some others as well) We went in this war without preparation while there was some on your side. (Dont even try and deny it.) This gave you an early advantage, and since you are concentrating on K54 where players have to divide their attention between Draco, Cry and BD it will take us some time to get organised.

But when we do get organised and put up our wall we will let you know, till than all you will hear are our 'excuses'.

Deleted User - 3135

Prove me wrong then.

proof?

also guys, are you completely disregarding mine and pervis replies?
you know by doing such you have proved my previous points?

i fully expect some sort of response.

actually realistically from my experiences with the two of you... i don't...
sad...

I believe you to be lying. Proof? Yea, I'll prove it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Taken from this post :

Hollyghost said:
The doubling of our ODD suggest that you did pay something for our villages.

Ah more bullshite from HAM!!!

I've already explained once in this post and this information is also available in this page.

HAM !!! did not "double their OD*D" as a result of the attacks on them. In fact they gained about 52 % OD*D increase from their previous amount in the last 7 days till present.

You really outta stop spouting lies before you look even more stupid.

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st, as a warmonger this should be a hopeless romantic situation for you right now, no need to spoil the moment.

Hush and do what you do best :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
h0llygh0st, as a warmonger this should be a hopeless romantic situation for you right now, no need to spoil the moment.

Hush and do what you do best :icon_wink:

Deathless... I seem to remember this name from a past, long long ago. :icon_smile: Did'nt you lead a tribe called SHs or something?

I can assure you though that I'm not a warmonger, more like a simcity player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bloodhood said:
ak_iceman said:
I don't think BD asked anyone for help. A couple of their players might have contacted PA's in other tribes, but that's the extent of it.
Untrue :)

To quote you (I know you like a good ego stroking :icon_wink:), "I think it is highly unoriginal and boring" for you (or anyone else for that matter) to continuously feel the need to bring up a topic which has been answered countless times.

Sorry to bust your bubble BloodHood, but you're wrong.

Mails with Draco
jay159 on 26.05. at 19:58
hi,
are u fighting ham i have heard something like that, if so i have some useful information for u..

jay159 on 26.05. at 20:40
ok so you are fighting ham and so are we i have a simple question..
shall we unite against this common enemy ..
is an alliance possible??
i know we are out of top 10 ranks but with ur help and slaughtering of ham both our tribes can become big significantly wat say man??
ur pos as no1 becomes stronger while we grow too..benefits for both
so wat do u say

Equinox. on 27.05. at 19:49
I apologize for taking awhile to respond back. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline your offer for an alliance/shared forum. Good luck however in your endeavors.

That's the tribe that has done the second best against you, after BD. In fact, I had never heard of Draco. before the start of this thread.

Side 1:
Tribes: Draco.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 47
Difference: 7

Beyond
Post from Beyond Forums said:
Censored on 25.05. at 22:06
it has come to the tribes attention that HAM is under heavy attacks from BD and CRY....now is the time to strike..work with your neighbors and start pushing them back...if you wanna plan a attack put it in the appropriate forum..

-thanks

Looks like they just wanted a piece of the pie. I've not contacted them nor have I asked them for help. Seems like they're just holding a grudge. That being said...

Side 1:
Tribes: BEYOND
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3

7 village difference. Oh my...

Cry
Some members of mine have PA's in their tribe. They may have gone in at a personal level and let them know of attacks, but that's the extent of that coordination. Of course, much like BEYOND, [CRY] clearly play a pivotal role here:

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5

I'm not sure what other tribes you claim are a part of this "gang bang" as you call it, but I can assure you the results would be the same.

It's possible my members may have asked for scout reports or some such from players HAM!!! may have targeted, but that's hardly asking for a tribe to join us in our endeavors or heading a huge coalition against you all. To my knowledge, there's also one player outside of the tribe that we asked to coordinate against you, and that was as a "trial" as we are interested in recruiting him.

Any tribe that seeks diplomacy with BD goes through me. To date, we have a single ally, and that is THE :)

DeletedUser

Since you ask a lot of questions I'll answer inside of the quote.

not arsed posting each quote individually and making my response, will go for an overall one, if i miss something important please point it out! :)

5 tribes waring us... check it again, we had easily in a single coalition 10+, how many were top 20? a good few at the time(i dont have exact figures). but they dont need to be top 20 as you so kindly put. Funnily enough... they showed more skill then you are!

You sarcasm on the other hand shows your cowardice. i have no problem with players who i simply out skill. your players seem intent to make this easy do. that i have a problem with.

your guys arent defending at all. most recently the noble train that went from over 13 hours away, had offensive troop in it.

most the defenses seem to have only whatever troops have been produced in their respective villages manning them.

there is no bouncing of troops, no stacking and no sniping.
pitiful for any tribe.

its not about you being as mighty. is about you knowing the stuff every noob knows.

yous dont even seem to sit eachother?

This isnt us looking down on some tribe who isnt up to our standard as you seem to happy to twist my words to seem, its almost like your new idea of defense is to bore us to death!

As for your ODD doubling... i think pervis post deals with that. if you have him on ignore as you said i suggest you turn it off or something momentarily and read it.

Deleted User - 3135

To quote you (I know you like a good ego stroking :icon_wink:), "I think it is highly unoriginal and boring" for you (or anyone else for that matter) to continuously feel the need to bring up a topic which has been answered countless times.

Sorry to bust your bubble BloodHood, but you're wrong.

Mails with Draco

That's the tribe that has done the second best against you, after BD. In fact, I had never heard of Draco. before the start of this thread.

Side 1:
Tribes: Draco.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 47

Beyond

Looks like they just wanted a piece of the pie. I've not contacted them nor have I asked them for help. Seems like they're just holding a grudge. That being said...

Side 1:
Tribes: BEYOND
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3

7 village difference. Oh my...

Cry
Some members of mine have PA's in their tribe. They may have gone in at a personal level and let them know of attacks, but that's the extent of that coordination. Of course, much like BEYOND, [CRY] clearly play a pivotal role here:

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5

I'm not sure what other tribes you claim are a part of this "gang bang" as you call it, but I can assure you the results would be the same.

It's possible my members may have asked for scout reports or some such from players HAM!!! may have targeted, but that's hardly asking for a tribe to join us in our endeavors or heading a huge coalition against you all. To my knowledge, there's also one player outside of the tribe that we asked to coordinate against you, and that was as a "trial" as we are interested in recruiting him.

Any tribe that seeks diplomacy with BD goes through me. To date, we have a single ally, and that is THE :)

For such a small thing to get such a response. Funny.

I stand by what I say, BD did work with CRY who also spoke with other tribes, it was planned more than a month in advance and BD in no way went into this as a one on one. It will just be my job to prove this won't it, though proving otherwise from a non-leader mail of Draco sounds highly shaky to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Deathless... I seem to remember this name from a past, long long ago. :icon_smile: Did'nt you lead a tribe called SHs or something?

I can assure you though that I'm not a warmonger, more like a simcity player :icon_wink:

You are a moderator, they should fire your ass if you tend to forget....stuff :lol:

I like the rest, did expect way better from you, bloodhood and the rest of your team.
After all, this isn't a war scenario you haven't faced before, pointless to say you have used on other tribes in previous worlds.

Just imagine BH resorting to KV's PnP skills once again.
I think the outcome is clear :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

For such a small thing to get such a response. Funny.

I stand by what I say, BD did work with CRY who also spoke with other tribes, it was planned more than a month in advance and BD in no way went into this as a one on one. It will just be my job to prove this won't it, though proving otherwise from a non-leader mail of Draco sounds highly shaky to me :lol:

BH, i am on the front line with HAM.
Do you not think if this had been planned over a month in advance i would of stopped nobling other people and saved my nukes and nobles?
instead i went on a rampage nobling members near me, see TW stats for proof of this.

My lack of nobles is infact all that is currently slowing me down.

We are just always ready for a fight.
We play the game to fight.
Therefore we are not caught unawares to easily.

You say our proof is shaky, however, you provide none other then your twists on words and biased assumptions which you parade as fact.

Where have you provided any concrete evidence?

You know who else done this like you and holly?
BigBadSanta and Dragonwarriors. (always in pairs aren't they?)
Where are they now?

Your "glorious" victory showed them for what we all knew they were.

However, At least BBS achieved something against us... they were an annoyance to say the least, Their members(the few that were directly engaged) attempted to retaliate and defend even if badly.

Will this be our "glorious" battle that shows us how bad you are?
i sincerely hope not, there is no fun in that!
get it together

Deleted User - 3135

BH, i am on the front line with HAM.
Do you not think if this had been planned over a month in advance i would of stopped nobling other people and saved my nukes and nobles?
instead i went on a rampage nobling members near me, see TW stats for proof of this.

My lack of nobles is infact all that is currently slowing me down.

We are just always ready for a fight.
We play the game to fight.
Therefore we are not caught unawares to easily.

You say our proof is shaky, however, you provide none other then your twists on words and biased assumptions which you parade as fact.

Where have you provided any concrete evidence?

You know who else done this like you and holly?
BigBadSanta and Dragonwarriors. (always in pairs aren't they?)
Where are they now?

Your "glorious" victory showed them for what we all knew they were.

However, At least BBS achieved something against us... they were an annoyance to say the least, Their members(the few that were directly engaged) attempted to retaliate and defend even if badly.

Will this be our "glorious" battle that shows us how bad you are?
i sincerely hope not, there is no fun in that!
get it together

We are fully in the process of getting it together, but I still just want the truth admitted.

DeletedUser

We are fully in the process of getting it together, but I still just want the truth admitted.

look bh, i have personally given you my personal proof to show u how i couldn't of been preparing for war. as a front line member who has taken a decent number of HAM villages i feel that holds alot of weight

All the tribes involved have stated that it isn't this way.

You have been given more then you are due.

We dont owe you proof of anything. You are the accuser, how about you step up "for once" and show some proof of your own.

else you are a waste of time.

You are genuinely reminding me of BBS at the end when he tried to act mature.

good luck in the war.

I hope you step it up.
regards
muboop

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Bloodhood, so far nothing have been provided by either yourself or your tribe members to support your claim that BD and [CRY] coordinate. Qwe4rty came the closest to such a thing when he said that some members of BD have PA's in [CRY]. Muboop points are valid; there is nothing that can indicate that this war was a planned and coordinated effort against HAM!!!, quite the contrary to be honest.

"Skill" in this game is only half the thing, the other is reputation. Pervis has reputation as an intelligent poster, I'll even claim I have some of it; you, on the other hand, are destroying your own with these baseless claims. You stood up and said "BD and [CRY] are coordinating!", now either back it up with evidence or deny the claim.

spleen mage

You are posting like BBS; you're making baseless claims. It's the job of the accuser to provide proof, not the accused.

It would be like the police knocking on your door and asking you to prove that you didn't commit a crime. However, they've provided evidence that they're not co-ordinating, I don't see you showing anything.

DeletedUser

I know these war threads are all propaganda and stuff but let's have a bit of objectivity.

Whether it was pre-planned or not by multiple tribes doesn't matter much since there are many tribes on one. That is a fact. Second, the frontline between Ham and BD is really huge, making it really tough to stack. Plus, they are well spread which can be an advantage or an inconvenient. It's an inconvinient in that war because it takes time to send the support from far away, making them vulnerable to a surprise attack. Adding the frontline with CRY is makes it even tougher.

I think HAM is doing a pretty good job under the circumstances that they are in.

I doubt that a tribe like BD decide a good morning to attack HAM because they feel like it. There must have been some prep and planning going on before. It is really not the style of a top tribe to be like that. Maybe i'm overestimating BD leadership but I don't think I am. I am sure they were well prepared when they decided to attack HAM and had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen.

Without formal alliance or planning, it is easy to just send a mail like *we will be attacking HAM in 2 days, feel free to join in*. It's not an alliance but it is really easy to predict what they could be doing, especially if you have a good idea who they are allied with.

I don't think that many tribes could do better than what HAM is doing right now, I mean BD and CRY are not noob tribes. It's a tough fight by itself.

Anyway, It's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.