BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

It wasn't a danger. Might have been if Frow stayed against you guys as they could fight it seems, but all of the others were just food. You make it seem as though you've been struggling like the underdog in these fights when the truth is exactly the opposite. Despite bigger numbers they couldn't make a fist against you lot, and you know it.

Only because of the quality of my players :icon_wink: Every cluster was always ready to kick ass. And that's generally how it has been until late, inactivity generally has taken a larger role.

I agree now that we have our enemies create a HAM!!! vs Draco fam, BD, [CRY], BEYOND (and others who were attempted to be recruited against us), the danger is much increased right now.

DeletedUser

I think I already conceded that somewhere yes.

Then we can concede that the essence of Pinky Toe's post is correct, as you've not really put up much of a fight (regardless of reason, which I find to be irrelevant).

The correct answer to someone questioning you or your members abilities would be to show otherwise through action, at least in my humble opinion. Not make sideline comments about what could possibly be "upstairs" as it's simply too easy to revert that upon you and your members as well.

However, that's really "no fun", and I think it was avoided fairly well early on in the thread. Let's keep it that way?

Gicusan

Ah pinky pinky pinky. Some fighter you are, but never will be the brightest upstairs.

From around the 17th May, I had not been in for about two days running, due to leaving stuff etc. as I left school. I had no idea I was going too be attacked. When I was attacked it meant they wiped all of my offenses and also took 3 vills. They have been heavily attacking me ever since from which I was trying to counter.

My abandon nobling is a very valid strategy. Look at the situation, a player is losing villages, not enough offenses to get back at the atacker, but growing amount of nobles are becoming available. Due to the nature of coin system that player can recuperate his losses by abandon nobling on your back, defence vills to try get back some of that back which you lost. Since using defence vills to noble more to recuperate losses in no way detracts from your fight at all against the other players, due to the lack of offense. Yes, one day you may be as cool as me and have to resort to this.

If you read HAM!!!s declaration, boo! set up a couple of coalitions. boo! were responsible for getting CTRL against us (where it was 3 vs two continent tribes), whilst gathering support from tribes like LoEN and FROW and also R.inc, though these were all temporary, and other tribes such as Draco even were involved. Read my declaration, better information is there, since it was a while ago :icon_wink:

those are all escuses. you have none for having such a pathetic account and give a great example to your memberes...

Deleted User - 3135

Then we can concede that the essence of Pinky Toe's post is correct, as you've not really put up much of a fight (regardless of reason, which I find to be irrelevant).

The correct answer to someone questioning you or your members abilities would be to show otherwise through action, at least in my humble opinion. Not make sideline comments about what could possibly be "upstairs" as it's simply too easy to revert that upon you and your members as well.

However, that's really "no fun", and I think it was avoided fairly well early on in the thread. Let's keep it that way?

Pinky was trying to use my losses as somewhat of a failure on my part, I don't see how the argument stacked up. We have put up a fight where we can, but our fight is shared between several tribes as you well know :icon_wink:

those are all escuses. you have none for having such a pathetic account and give a great example to your memberes...

It is the truth, if you do not wish to look at logic and accept it then it is your choice.

DeletedUser

Pinky was trying to use my losses as somewhat of a failure on my part, I don't see how the argument stacked up. We have put up a fight where we can, but our fight is shared between several tribes as you well know :icon_wink:

Nope, I was just trying to show that while you kept talking of how eager you were for a challange and furthering your limits you actually did nothing when the challange was there. The fact that you had excuses for that is in my humble and not brightest oppinion irrelevant.

Gicusan

Blood, you are confusing logic with escuses.
Anyway, we do not wish to go to far on the P&P as we want the fun in game not to be diminished because of it.

So let us say you are right Blood, and all the neighbours are ploting and gangin up on you. It is not something planned as far as I know but it might look so from your point of view. Some of them are weak and there should be little problems. Even for the rest, this world esepecialy makes advancing very hard if there is someone who wants to defend at the other end of the nukes.

So come and say you are "sorry" for sniping our nobles and killing our troops. We would rather have that than those escuses we see now. You sleep in the bed you built for yourselves. Live with it. Fight over it. You said you treated expansion and diplomacy for maximum fun. There you go :)

Deleted User - 3135

Blood, you are confusing logic with escuses.
Anyway, we do not wish to go to far on the P&P as we want the fun in game not to be diminished because of it.

So let us say you are right Blood, and all the neighbours are ploting and gangin up on you. It is not something planned as far as I know but it might look so from your point of view. Some of them are weak and there should be little problems. Even for the rest, this world esepecialy makes advancing very hard if there is someone who wants to defend at the other end of the nukes.

So come and say you are "sorry" for sniping our nobles and killing our troops. We would rather have that than those escuses we see now. You sleep in the bed you built for yourselves. Live with it. Fight over it. You said you treated expansion and diplomacy for maximum fun. There you go :)

I am not complaining, simply pointing out the nature of HAM!!!s enemies :icon_wink: Logic backs up my "excuses" there is no confusion.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
BH has a small account, so what?
I think he does more for the tribe than other accounts with over 600K or so...

Judging someone completely by its size in the game might come back to haunt you.

DeletedUser

mmm, a fight that extends to the barbs, it would seem :lol: < yeah i read your reason >

However its interesting that not many who BD (as opposed to other tribes) target tend to put up a fight (not talking about bloodhood here).
What, are we the luckiest people around that we unfailingly always manage to pick targets that had exams or couldn't be online or was quitting or was semi active or wasn't really interested in the world anyways or stubbed their toes and couldn't log in or something akin to that ?

I'm not saying that their lying or trying to cover for just not being very good, but how come almost all of the people we attack just roll over and lose villages (few exceptions we've verbally recognized here) ?

I won't presume to claim something like individual Ham players rethink their motivation to play W30 when seeing incomings from BD, but there are ways to put up a fight even if your tribe has other (and less pressing when compared to BD - cause face it, if a tribe is under attack by BD, CRY and Draco, then it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figuere out who you should worry about more) concerns - sniping, renobling, etc - which we have barely seen an inkling off yet.

Whats the excuse for that ?

In case of Soulja, yeah you can claim he was planning to quit, that he was in a bad location, etc, etc but thats only a good excuse for losing villages.
Its not an excuse at all for not even trying to fight or make life difficult for his attackers.

Even if a player is doomed and on the verge of quitting, he can go down swinging and make his villages as expensive in terms of troops, dead nobles and frustuation to his attackers as possible.
Thats the sort of player that earns the respect of even his enemies.

Unfortunately we have not dealt with that sort of player from Ham yet. I hope perhaps we will in the future.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
mmm, a fight that extends to the barbs, it would seem :lol: < yeah i read your reason >

However its interesting that not many who BD (as opposed to other tribes) target tend to put up a fight (not talking about bloodhood here).
What, are we the luckiest people around that we unfailingly always manage to pick targets that had exams or couldn't be online or was quitting or was semi active or wasn't really interested in the world anyways or stubbed their toes and couldn't log in or something akin to that ?

I'm not saying that their lying or trying to cover for just not being very good, but how come almost all of the people we attack just roll over and lose villages (few exceptions we've verbally recognized here) ?

I won't presume to claim something like individual Ham players rethink their motivation to play W30 when seeing incomings from BD, but there are ways to put up a fight even if your tribe has other (and less pressing when compared to BD - cause face it, if a tribe is under attack by BD, CRY and Draco, then it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figuere out who you should worry about more) concerns - sniping, renobling, etc - which we have barely seen an inkling off yet.

Whats the excuse for that ?

In case of Soulja, yeah you can claim he was planning to quit, that he was in a bad location, etc, etc but thats only a good excuse for losing villages.
Its not an excuse at all for not even trying to fight or make life difficult for his attackers.

Even if a player is doomed and on the verge of quitting, he can go down swinging and make his villages as expensive in terms of troops, dead nobles and frustuation to his attackers as possible.
Thats the sort of player that earns the respect of even his enemies.

Unfortunately we have not dealt with that sort of player from Ham yet. I hope perhaps we will in the future.

If you want to talk badly of Soldja I suggest you mail him ingame and let him explain his actions rather than basing yourself of what has been said on these forums.

DeletedUser

Only because of the quality of my players :icon_wink: Every cluster was always ready to kick ass. And that's generally how it has been until late, inactivity generally has taken a larger role.

I agree now that we have our enemies create a HAM!!! vs Draco fam, BD, [CRY], BEYOND (and others who were attempted to be recruited against us), the danger is much increased right now.

my point exactly. Your players quality means you were never under threath. So to make it out as if you were the underdog is just not factual. You had the player quality = you were on top of it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
my point exactly. Your players quality means you were never under threath. So to make it out as if you were the underdog is just not factual. You had the player quality = you were on top of it.

So... First you or your minions say that what you've encountered from us so far is fairly dissapointing (To say it nicely) and than you tell us that we have players of great quality?

Could you please try and be more clear Badlapje? I'm confused :icon_neutral: Do we suck or not?

DeletedUser

Well, so we've been led to believe :icon_wink:. I think this sudden plague of "inactivity" (according to BH) has led to our disappointing encounter so far, but who knows.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well, so we've been led to believe :icon_wink:. I think this sudden plague of "inactivity" (according to BH) has led to our disappointing encounter so far, but who knows.

Perhaps, I got exams myself but since I'm redo-ing my year anyway, again. I'm spending my extra time on TW (and other games) and getting my drivers license. So that excuse doesnt work for me, but I do know that at least 10 players in our tribe are having exams now =/ and they might not be in the same situation as myself.

Deleted User - 3135

Yea, I get your point. But my point was it was difficult, to the point that it slowed us down, (CTRL assault on us in K53 for example), but did not beat us. Should an outsider looked at the situation with no knowledge of myself or some of my players, they would have naturally assumed that HAM!!! were the underdog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

everyone who was not recruiting their targets had problems. we were warring an indefinite number of tribes at the asame time eversince this world begun. it is only normal. sorry for your exams - we have those too. we also have players in vacation. but we manage. that is why we have sitters.

DeletedUser

If you want to talk badly of Soldja I suggest you mail him ingame and let him explain his actions rather than basing yourself of what has been said on these forums.

Your suggestions are worth about as much as the playing ability you displayed when compared to Pinky Toe :lol: < and yeah, yeah I know, you had exams, your dog ate the internet, you're just a little guy, etc . . . i heard them enough to remember >

Point here being that Im not here to talk badly of Soulja but evaluating him and other HAM player's that we've attacked from the way that they've handled those attacks ingame, not based on either past reputation or on forum talk. [Note : I've sat my former tribemates to launch/recieve attacks when they couldn't be online tehmselves on various occasions in almost every tribewide conflict they've been in since I deleted my own account in W30, including most recently the attacks on HAM. So yeah, I'm up to speed from a first hand perspective]

Why should I mail him ingame ? I'm sure any excuse (or as Blood would say "reasons") he may have had has been covered already on these boards :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

everyone who was not recruiting their targets had problems. we were warring an indefinite number of tribes at the asame time eversince this world begun. it is only normal. sorry for your exams - we have those too. we also have players in vacation. but we manage. that is why we have sitters.

We've had to get sitters from outside the world, I know the problems are universal, but it is particularly bad in HAM!!!, being in a number of tribes before I do believe I have the right to say that :icon_wink:

And Pervis, we get it, you decide we are bullshitting. Whatever, now we know your opinion, no point in repeating it.

DeletedUser

Actually I do believe some of you when you say you had other preoccupations. I've suffered from the same and so have BD members (even though we don't make it a point to talk about them on forums whether as reasons or excuses). May is exam season for everybody under GCE/GCSE.

I'm objecting to being told that im basing any part of my opinion on what's said on these forums.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Your suggestions are worth about as much as the playing ability you displayed when compared to Pinky Toe :lol: < and yeah, yeah I know, you had exams, your dog ate the internet, you're just a little guy, etc . . . i heard them enough to remember >

Point here being that Im not here to talk badly of Soulja but evaluating him and other HAM player's that we've attacked from the way that they've handled those attacks ingame, not based on either past reputation or on forum talk. [Note : I've sat my former tribemates to launch/recieve attacks when they couldn't be online tehmselves on various occasions in almost every tribewide conflict they've been in since I deleted my own account in W30, including most recently the attacks on HAM. So yeah, I'm up to speed from a first hand perspective]

Why should I mail him ingame ? I'm sure any excuse (or as Blood would say "reasons") he may have had has been covered already on these boards :icon_wink:

Wow, where did that come from? Did I try and make excuses for my performance against Pinky? :lol: Your trying to lure me out of my cage our something while I'm not even in one =/

Pervy if your not playing this world anymore and your only basing yourself from what you've 'heard' tha nI suggest you stop posting now or I'm going to have to put you on ignore just for the fact that you contribute absolutely 0 to this thread... And I hate reading garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.