BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

those are all escuses. you have none for having such a pathetic account and give a great example to your memberes...

I'm just going to make the comment here that no one has ever queastioned (to my knowledge) bh's small account in HAM!!!

We never required, or expected him to have a great account, as long as he lead us well, and we had fun. Sure, having a leader with a good account, and who can participate is great, but in this case it wasn't necessary for us.

To me, the "great example to your members" means that we require an example, which we didn't, and as far as I'm aware, don't.

Of course, I am not up to speed on most details to do with HAM!!!, and W30 in general, but that is how it was; and I don't see it having changed seeing as the members haven't changed drastically since I quit.

DeletedUser

I'm just going to make the comment here that no one has ever queastioned (to my knowledge) bh's small account in HAM!!!

We never required, or expected him to have a great account, as long as he lead us well, and we had fun. Sure, having a leader with a good account, and who can participate is great, but in this case it wasn't necessary for us.

i can see this point... however...

due to HAMS current situation which is realy caused by bad recruiting and poor diplomacy i cannot see how he actually is a "good" leader!

The members arent mounting any decent defense to date bar a small number of players(and i stress small), and they are far from striking back currently.

that a leader who doesnt play to build an account, and just to lead can go 2 days inactive in a joke. As leader he should of known before hand he would have low activity during his exams and made provisions. Now i can understand how things can come up etc.. but exams are known about weeks in advance if not months.

Also the chain of command should of allowed for such things to happen. Someone should step up and mount a defense, or players work with those nearby etc...

He only had to sign in go, oh crap, and put someone in charge of mounting a defense if he couldn't himself.

so basically, he isn't a good player, and is showing a serious lack of skill in leadership...

he is proving to be a bullshitter on forums and at pnp...

BBS is looking better every day...

DeletedUser

For such a small thing to get such a response. Funny.

I stand by what I say, BD did work with CRY who also spoke with other tribes, it was planned more than a month in advance and BD in no way went into this as a one on one. It will just be my job to prove this won't it, though proving otherwise from a non-leader mail of Draco sounds highly shaky to me :lol:

mmm, I'm wondering what excuse you'll have if you fail to provide said evidence ?

Its almost a broken record, blood.
If you weren't so hell ben't on getting proof of your moral high ground, maybe we'd be less millitarily superior to HAM than we currently are.

Either case, assuming you're trying to get evidence, put up or shut up.

No one is classing you as a liar yet, but at the same time many of us have come to expect BS as the default product from you and HAM.
Speak more of it when you have this "evidence" and then we can discuss firther.

DeletedUser

I know these war threads are all propaganda and stuff but let's have a bit of objectivity.
look forward to it

Whether it was pre-planned or not by multiple tribes doesn't matter much since there are many tribes on one. That is a fact. Second, the frontline between Ham and BD is really huge, making it really tough to stack. Plus, they are well spread which can be an advantage or an inconvenient.
I agree partly, however I think front lines with any threatening tribe should have important villages such as church's etc stacked, and a good ratio of defense troops. Just in case. The lack of such preparation reflects badly on your leadership.

It's an inconvinient in that war because it takes time to send the support from far away, making them vulnerable to a surprise attack. Adding the frontline with CRY is makes it even tougher.
As already stated, front lines should always have a semi stacking during peace, bumped up during potential war.

I think HAM is doing a pretty good job under the circumstances that they are in.
i disagree. The players as individuals are defending terribly, stacking isnt the be all. there are other ways to defend, very few of your players are employing these.The players as a tribe seem to be co-ordinating terribly to.

I doubt that a tribe like BD decide a good morning to attack HAM because they feel like it. There must have been some prep and planning going on before. It is really not the style of a top tribe to be like that. Maybe i'm overestimating BD leadership but I don't think I am. I am sure they were well prepared when they decided to attack HAM and had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen.
We are always prepared! especially those of us on the border. I always have a train or 2 to send and a few nukes, why?, because this is a war game and you never know when needed to be used.
Chalk it up to experience.

Without formal alliance or planning, it is easy to just send a mail like *we will be attacking HAM in 2 days, feel free to join in*. It's not an alliance but it is really easy to predict what they could be doing, especially if you have a good idea who they are allied with.
Again this isnt what happened. if you wish to claim it as such please provide proof.

Btw, most of the tribes we are supposedly attacking you with are being nobled by one or another member of BD, there is nothing there. We only have one ally as we always state

I don't think that many tribes could do better than what HAM is doing right now, I mean BD and CRY are not noob tribes. It's a tough fight by itself.
I'd agree, i'd expect you to be taking heavy casualties.
But, id also be expecting you to mount a somewhat decent defense.
You haven't.

Anyway, It's just my opinion.
i actually like your post, smacks of a rational thought at least, although it seems you neglected to read the rest of the thread else many of the above statements would already have their answers for you.

DeletedUser

i can see this point... however...

due to HAMS current situation which is realy caused by bad recruiting and poor diplomacy i cannot see how he actually is a "good" leader!

The members arent mounting any decent defense to date bar a small number of players(and i stress small), and they are far from striking back currently.

that a leader who doesnt play to build an account, and just to lead can go 2 days inactive in a joke. As leader he should of known before hand he would have low activity during his exams and made provisions. Now i can understand how things can come up etc.. but exams are known about weeks in advance if not months.

Also the chain of command should of allowed for such things to happen. Someone should step up and mount a defense, or players work with those nearby etc...

He only had to sign in go, oh crap, and put someone in charge of mounting a defense if he couldn't himself.

so basically, he isn't a good player, and is showing a serious lack of skill in leadership...

he is proving to be a bullshitter on forums and at pnp...

BBS is looking better every day...

*shrug* I wouldn't know. As I said, I don't know many details. I could assume some things, but what good would that do? I find this whole argument pointless.

DeletedUser

For such a small thing to get such a response. Funny.

I stand by what I say, BD did work with CRY who also spoke with other tribes, it was planned more than a month in advance and BD in no way went into this as a one on one. It will just be my job to prove this won't it, though proving otherwise from a non-leader mail of Draco sounds highly shaky to me :lol:

When it's been stated multiple times by you and others, I feel that it's finally time to put things to right. In any event, I don't even check on the profile of the tribe contacting me to see if it's a diplomat or not for diplomacy unless I actually want it. In going through my mails, I see that Shadownight34 asked me for a NAP as well (and checking Draco.'s profile, I see he is the listed diplomat). I declined. The only "magical coordination" I can even possibly see between us and Draco is the fact that he apparently told a member of mine what the layout of Bensong's villages were. Beyond that, I've seen nothing remotely suggesting coordination. If it weren't for this thread or those mails after we started attacking, I wouldn't even know Draco existed.

ANYWAYS though, I seriously got a kick out of "it was planned more than a month in advance and BD in no way went into this as a one on one."

:lol:

Now, I will neither confirm nor deny the part about how long ago it was planned. It is irrelevant. Your comment begs the question, if you knew what we were up to, what happened to your preparation?

I look forward to your "proof" that we are allies with all of these tribes, or that we as a tribe are coordinating whole scale with these other tribes. Remember, I am the duke of BD in charge of external relations, meaning you're going to need to find something with my name, or the name of any other leader in BD on stamped on it acknowledging a working coordination between tribes or an attempt to bring other tribes in to this fight. Otherwise, this discussion is done. I've provided my knowledge, and the average forum goer can make their opinion based on that.

Face it, if I or the other leaders are not aware of a coordination occurring, chances are, the tribes aren't coordinating. Players can mail their PA's all they want, or mail people they think might know target configurations. That's hardly tribal coordination which seems to be the claim here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlindOldBeggar

I am sorry to come to this forum and lose so many time in reading.

Bloodhood tried a new approach in leading a tribe and that is a nice challenge.

He did succeed in other worlds being a continent-based tribe in the beginning, he did succeed in other worlds with strong behind-scenes diplomacy. He (and most of the crew) wants just to try something new. Maybe in this particular moment it seems that something went wrong with diplomacy. But it cannot be, as the current guidelines for diplomacy, as I understand is - less diplomacy.

Game is supposed to be a fun, and there is no fun in following the same strategy every time, even if it will bring you to the top for sure.

I'm just happy to be once again in the Cheese-Eggs series. Fun as always.

I personally do not have the same amount of free time as before to play, but I am sure that we are far far away from being defeated. If I have to be honest - we are far away from being seriously involved in this world yet :) If we manage to start really playing - you will all have the maximum joy of Tribal Wars, served with style. That is guaranteed.

Cheers,
Blind.

fanbubub

We are fully in the process of getting it together, but I still just want the truth admitted.

I don't think trenching counts as 'getting it together'

First village I hit behind the front lines I leveled the farm to 1.

You may want to reconsider your defensive tactics. I've seen this all too many times.

Deleted User - 3135

Bloodhood, so far nothing have been provided by either yourself or your tribe members to support your claim that BD and [CRY] coordinate. Qwe4rty came the closest to such a thing when he said that some members of BD have PA's in [CRY]. Muboop points are valid; there is nothing that can indicate that this war was a planned and coordinated effort against HAM!!!, quite the contrary to be honest.

"Skill" in this game is only half the thing, the other is reputation. Pervis has reputation as an intelligent poster, I'll even claim I have some of it; you, on the other hand, are destroying your own with these baseless claims. You stood up and said "BD and [CRY] are coordinating!", now either back it up with evidence or deny the claim.

I haven't said anything more than that I will prove it. That's not baseless claims, that's called give me some time and I'll show you the proof. Doesn't need several people to respond to me, you all seem to be shitting yourselves. In fact, that's worse than BBS, that's getting into shouting, bullying tactics. Trying to flame someone off the forum. That's what's pathetic, and for some of you, I can't believe your trying to do it, you should be pretty ashamed.

DeletedUser

I need more Popcorn please ... no this is not a marker to what i have read up to .. absolutely not!

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't said anything more than that I will prove it. That's not baseless claims, that's called give me some time and I'll show you the proof. Doesn't need several people to respond to me, you all seem to be shitting yourselves. In fact, that's worse than BBS, that's getting into shouting, bullying tactics. Trying to flame someone off the forum. That's what's pathetic, and for some of you, I can't believe your trying to do it, you should be pretty ashamed.

You aren't under any sort of attack Bloodhood, at least not from me, you know I have respect for you and lots of it. All I'm saying that if you make a claim, be prepared to prove it when you make it for as the saying goes, BD aren't "guilty" until proven otherwise.

If you don't have any proof of your claim, I'm asking you to renounce it on the grounds of defamation. You are treated with respect; one would assume those who treat you with it except to be treated the same way in return.

DeletedUser

Lots of talk, blah blah.

The simple fact here that i dont think anyone will argue is that Ham!!! is serioulsy outnumbered.

Is it the end of ham!!! ???? doubtfully, and if it is, im sure that we wont be going down without a fight ;) , so lets hit it off on the field and let the nobles fly

DeletedUser

look forward to it

I agree partly, however I think front lines with any threatening tribe should have important villages such as church's etc stacked, and a good ratio of defense troops. Just in case. The lack of such preparation reflects badly on your leadership.

As already stated, front lines should always have a semi stacking during peace, bumped up during potential war.

i disagree. The players as individuals are defending terribly, stacking isnt the be all. there are other ways to defend, very few of your players are employing these.The players as a tribe seem to be co-ordinating terribly to.

We are always prepared! especially those of us on the border. I always have a train or 2 to send and a few nukes, why?, because this is a war game and you never know when needed to be used.
Chalk it up to experience.

Again this isnt what happened. if you wish to claim it as such please provide proof.

Btw, most of the tribes we are supposedly attacking you with are being nobled by one or another member of BD, there is nothing there. We only have one ally as we always state

I'd agree, i'd expect you to be taking heavy casualties.
But, id also be expecting you to mount a somewhat decent defense.
You haven't.

i actually like your post, smacks of a rational thought at least, although it seems you neglected to read the rest of the thread else many of the above statements would already have their answers for you.

I read the whole thread don't worry, I like war threads a lot. The political games are really funny to read.

I know that all you are mentioning as your talking points

*We never asked for any help from other tribes

*There was nothing planned as you stated, some front line guys were nobling other people when the attacks started.

*HAM are not giving much resistance at all.

It's really good polical lines, keeps any scavenger interested in joining in against you wondering and staying back.

On the other side, HAM!!! have talking points:

*BD has organized a coalition against HAM.

*BD had prepared this gangbang with some people.

The goal is probably to have anyone not involved in these fights to take position with HAM!!! since it probably would mean that there is a good possibility for these tribes to be caught in the same position.

You seem to think I'm in HAM!!! but I am not, I'm actually really far from the action.

DeletedUser57960

Good luck BD AND HAM... I will read all of this when I have a spare hour or so :s

Meh!

DeletedUser

In my opinion, it's pretty clear BD knew that some other tribes would be involved before attacking. It is pretty clear that BD and CRY are indeed allied.

T-W-C is allied with CRY too so that makes it an interesting area to watch. There will be alliances and NAPs broken pretty soon up there, important decisions will have to be made.

DeletedUser

Once again, BD and Crysis are not an alliance, I think that has been explained on more then one occasion.

Franky86 today at 08:24
so we're finally starting things up again, are we? :)

Fraseryeah today at 09:08
you may thank Bloodhound for it.

Bring it.

DeletedUser

Once again, BD and Crysis are not an alliance, I think that has been explained on more then one occasion.

Bring it.

what;s with the quote... anyway... i am just reading the forums from time to time to see what's happening. someone is in control of my account until i finish my final's. Hope you feel Elite about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.