DeletedUser

I thought this was cute:

Allianceagainsthate.jpg

sorry i didnt pick this up ealier doesnt it conteradict itself look

POINT1
No nobling in wolf contenient K85

POINT2
All members u want to get to have 6 villages in either K84 or K85

and K84 and 85 are a long ay for the battleground could this suggest running?

DeletedUser

sorry i didnt pick this up ealier doesnt it conteradict itself look

POINT1
No nobling in wolf contenient K85

POINT2
All members u want to get to have 6 villages in either K84 or K85

and K84 and 85 are a long ay for the battleground could this suggest running?

Ah yes, and I did get the correction also, which I didn't think to post:

Fortezzo on 28.05. at 07:07
UPDATE AGAIN......FINAL CORRECTION
When your tired and in a hurry things get screwed up....
Here it is again:
1. K85 is Off Limits - and is conidered Wolf Country
2. K84 and K83 are off-limits to Wolf and Considered HaVoK Country...Noble to your hearts content in those two Ks

But yes, it would indeed seem like a bit of a retreat/fleeing/running, to me :)

DeletedUser

i luv that game :p

but it is all about knowing when to cut your losses - like azra went overboard with enemies and look where it got them

and there is always the period in between war when you rebuild (unless ur hate. whr u dont have to cuz u have so many nukes to spare and such a good co-ordinater)

i luv that game :p

but it is all about knowing when to cut your losses - like azra went overboard with enemies and look where it got them

and there is always the period in between war when you rebuild (unless ur hate. whr u dont have to cuz u have so many nukes to spare and such a good co-ordinater)

How? They eventually got rid of the N-family which took it's toll in the amount of 14 million points difference between them and Hate and that was the only time Hate saw fit to attack them.... with the help of 2 more tribes.

Hate's stop, start, stop, start style of growth is great for boasting how good they are but a pre N-family AZRA would have over taken them and Rivea will also.

It's become clear that Hate have no interest in war as other tribes see it. Other tribes see war a reason to gain new territory, Hate see war as an opportunity to show off their co-ordination.

That is the reason for their friendship with Rivea. They won't attack them until they are vastly weakened by an event.

And this makes LoL the natural next target. They are top 10 but they are so uncoordiated, it's scary. Hate will take them out and boast endlessly about it.

And the worst thing is that it will work again, people will be blown over by their co-ordination and they will retain their invincible stause because people belive their boasting.

DeletedUser

How? They eventually got rid of the N-family which took it's toll in the amount of 14 million points difference between them and Hate and that was the only time Hate saw fit to attack them.... with the help of 2 more tribes.

Hate's stop, start, stop, start style of growth is great for boasting how good they are but a pre N-family AZRA would have over taken them and Rivea will also.

It's become clear that Hate have no interest in war as other tribes see it. Other tribes see war a reason to gain new territory, Hate see war as an opportunity to show off their co-ordination.

That is the reason for their friendship with Rivea. They won't attack them until they are vastly weakened by an event.

And this makes LoL the natural next target. They are top 10 but they are so uncoordiated, it's scary. Hate will take them out and boast endlessly about it.

And the worst thing is that it will work again, people will be blown over by their co-ordination and they will retain their invincible stause because people belive their boasting.

Wait, isnt your tribe at war with LoL? Forgive me for assuming, but if i didnt know better id say this is an attempt to throw some of LoL's Attention towards Hate. Seems like a strategically sound move to me.

And people arent believing our boasting, were showing people war stats. Fact is Azra went from top 3 to out of the top 20 since we declared on them. If by us sharing stats with the world, about a relevant war is considered boasting, well so be it.

Also Trust me on this. Hate. doesnt believe itself to be invincible. Confident. Yes. Invincible no. If we were to percieve ourselves in that light it would be a horrid mistake and something that would cost us greatly. Thoughts of invinciblity make one complacent. Hate. will never be complacent. This i promise you. We simply work to hard to allow for such complacincy to creep in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why give good luck to Hate? :icon_sad: why not give it to a tribe that actually needs it to win a war and not to hate who just cruise through wars :lol:

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wait, isnt your tribe at war with LoL? Forgive me for assuming, but if i didnt know better id say this is an attempt to throw some of LoL's Attention towards Hate. Seems like a strategically sound move to me.

And people arent believing our boasting, were showing people war stats. Fact is Azra went from top 3 to out of the top 20 since we declared on them. If by us sharing stats with the world, about a relevant war is considered boasting, well so be it.

Also Trust me on this. Hate. doesnt believe itself to be invincible. Confident. Yes. Invincible no. If we were to percieve ourselves in that light it would be a horrid mistake and something that would cost us greatly. Thoughts of invinciblity make one complacent. Hate. will never be complacent. This i promise you. We simply work to hard to allow for such complacincy to creep in

You don't keep up with current affairs much do you? I have no account on this world and I have no tribe. If I could be bothered to look though all my previous messages I could prove htat I have been predicting a Hate attack upon LoL since the *C-R* situation.

AZRA did indeed go from third to outside the top 20 since you declared on them. And Rivea. And Mercs!

I'm not claiming that any of this isn't a fact, I'm just stating that you manipulated the figures in your favour. You comined your attacks with Rivea to try to manipulate the stats in your favour, you organised a mass-recruitment of AZRA members by three tribes on that day to manipulate the stats further in your favour.

It would'nr surprise me if you had lied to AZRA members and told them they would be free from attacks from Hate if they left on that day too. After all, we all know that Harlos attemped to scare H.K.M members into leaving so why would AZRA be any different?

Your claim not to feel invincible and to have a plan A, plan B, plan C, plan D etc. for if you are attacked could easily be proved. What is your plan for LoL if they were to attack you for example?

DeletedUser

Your claim not to feel invincible and to have a plan A, plan B, plan C, plan D etc. for if you are attacked could easily be proved. What is your plan for LoL if they were to attack you for example?

It wouldnt be proper form to show our hand.

That being said. If anyone thinks we jest when we say we have plans a b c ect, attack us and find out what the consequences are.

You'll also have to forgive me for not being in the know these past few days. I've been out enjoying summer far too much to keep track of the comings and goings of members who don't play a role in Hate.s day to day activities. We have others who do so.

Regarding manipulating facts, i think your wrong, you think your right. There is no agreeing to this and thusly to prevent a flame war in a topic that doesnt concern Hate. I'll digress from commenting

Edit: Apologies to Typh for going off topic despite being told to. Simply felt the need to respond to a retort ;)

DeletedUser

That being said. If anyone thinks we jest when we say we have plans a b c ect, attack us and find out what the consequences are.

You'll also have to forgive me for not being in the know these past few days. I've been out enjoying summer far too much to keep track of the comings and goings of members who don't play a role in Hate.s day to day activities. We have others who do so.

Regarding manipulating facts, i think your wrong, you think your right. There is no agreeing to this and thusly to prevent a flame war in a topic that doesnt concern Hate. I'll digress from commenting

Edit: Apologies to Typh for going off topic despite being told to. Simply felt the need to respond to a retort ;)

Fine, we can take this to the proper thread then.

DeletedUser

If you are as good as you constantly tell us you are, surely your 'plan' will be unfallable and you will therefore be able to let us all in on it. About this plan. Which does exist. Definately. Absolutely. Which is in no form a figment of your imagination.

Wouldn't be proper? If you show me 1 example of Hate acting in a mannor which is proper, show me and I will accept I am wrong.

It's funny how you aren't willing to discuss this. Know that I'm right do you? I think so. I know so.

PS. Regarding using the weather to attempt to hide your ignorance - I'm going to have to add that to the 101 TW excuses I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

If you are as good as you constantly tell us you are, surely your 'plan' will be unfallable and you will therefore be able to let us all in on it. About this plan. Which does exist. Definately. Absolutely. Which is in no form a figment of your imagination.

Wouldn't be proper? If you show me 1 example of Hate acting in a mannor which is proper, show me and I will accept I am wrong.

It's funny how you aren't willing to discuss this. Know that I'm right do you? I think so. I know so.

PS. Regarding using the weather to attempt to hide your ignorance - I'm going to have to add that to the 101 TW excuses I'm afraid.

*sigh* seeing as i mailed you earlier commenting on why i have 0 interest in continuing a fight that will in the end accomplish nothing, ill just post my pm to you here...

Sorry, im not at all interested in taking this discussion anywhere at this time.

A) Because we both know that there will always be something in ones argument to pick at, and because of this I don't believe we will ever see Eye to Eye.

B) I'm starting to lose interest in all of these forum flame wars. The more i think about it the more i realize that 95 percent of the time these flames accomplish nothing but frustration for everyone involved, and 5+ pages later everyone involved realizes that they still don't agree.

C) Frankly its become a waste of time, and id much rather spend a few hours with my guy as opposed to arguing about what is and what isn't proper ettiquiette in Triba Wars.

With all that being said, continue your debate. I'm sure youll find someone who will be game. Its just not going to be me.

Edit: And for the record i don't believe your right. Infact I believe your wrong So please, dont put words into my mouth. I find it low class. Reality is were both stubborn. Its pointless to sit here and debate with someone who takes a "i know you are but what am i" approach. I've argued before in the past with you and people of like mind, and quite honestly its become apparent that any and all efforts are a waste of time because it will always reach the same conclusion.

We think were right. You think were wrong.
Yawn

Edit X 2. Fantastic weather is a perfectly fine excuse when it comes to not being in the know when someone who plays such an insignificant role in Hate.s day to day operation decides hes quitting the world.

Bottom line at least in my eyes
Warm Weather>G0t Milk's goodbye thread.

Its nothing personal, but you leaving the world doesnt effect me, or the whole of Hate. at all, so why should i keep track of it?

DeletedUser

what happened to azra? seems like they went poof. The most disgusting show of character i ever seen . a top 2 tribe shouldn't fold like the way they have. The sign of war or even little struggle they flee like rats and just vanish. Someone needs to get the pest control to find azra.

DeletedUser

what happened to azra? seems like they went poof. The most disgusting show of character i ever seen . a top 2 tribe shouldn't fold like the way they have. The sign of war or even little struggle they flee like rats and just vanish. Someone needs to get the pest control to find azra.

Hate, Mercs and Rivea declared on them. Most ran on that day the others stayed and were nobled keep up to date :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

*Laughs*

You are sooooo bitter about how bad you suck in comparison to any Hate. member that you have even left the world, realizing that it's all pointless, because in the end Hate. would own you. Leaving the world would be like climaxing for most, meaning you should be resting now, but you're still so wound up over your lack of competence in comparison that you are still here, and still so angry that it really is becoming rather comical.

Tazecca

the weather here is fantastic :O
certainly does take priority on g0t milk
im in a t-shirt :O
im britain :O

DeletedUser

*Laughs*

You are sooooo bitter about how bad you suck in comparison to any Hate. member that you have even left the world, realizing that it's all pointless, because in the end Hate. would own you. Leaving the world would be like climaxing for most, meaning you should be resting now, but you're still so wound up over your lack of competence in comparison that you are still here, and still so angry that it really is becoming rather comical.

lol climaxing

so by your logic people that quit the world early are premature XD

DeletedUser22924

the weather here is fantastic :O
certainly does take priority on g0t milk
im in a t-shirt :O
im britain :O

the weather where i live sucks, it's raining every freaking day:icon_neutral: