Hate. declares war on...

DeletedUser

How? They eventually got rid of the N-family which took it's toll in the amount of 14 million points difference between them and Hate and that was the only time Hate saw fit to attack them.... with the help of 2 more tribes.

Hate's stop, start, stop, start style of growth is great for boasting how good they are but a pre N-family AZRA would have over taken them and Rivea will also.

It's become clear that Hate have no interest in war as other tribes see it. Other tribes see war a reason to gain new territory, Hate see war as an opportunity to show off their co-ordination.

You make some of the stupidest arguments at times.

Azra went to war with a family, and did very little to prove they were a good tribe. In fact, it took so long for them to make any headway, that it hampered their growth, and apparently caused a lot of boredom within the tribe to the point that their members quit on them. Honestly, you don't think Hate. could have handled that war better?

Boredom breeds inactivity.

Hell the first response from Azra on our declaration was for their leader to tell his tribe, to abandon a sinking ship. Tell me that's the move of strong leadership, and a strong tribe... Their leader quit on them before the first wave hit....

As for war it serves only one purpose for Hate.
Expansion.

Your telling me it's not smart to war with a co-ordinated effort, so you demoralize, destroy, and cripple your opponents quickly?
This is Hate.'s approach, our only approach. We don't declare war then randomly try to snipe villages, that's a tactic used for the unprepared.

ravnscream

sometimes people doesn't learn..
can't see anything..
They just believe what they want to believe..

DeletedUser2119

As for war it serves only one purpose for Hate.
Expansion.

Your telling me it's not smart to war with a co-ordinated effort, so you demoralize, destroy, and cripple your opponents quickly?
This is Hate.'s approach, our only approach. We don't declare war then randomly try to snipe villages, that's a tactic used for the unprepared.

Amen, i love when the letters start rolling in about the 30 players attacking single guys ;)

DeletedUser64549

geez, my internet's gone for a week, when I return hate.s all but won...Congratulations, although I doubt this was really an accomplishment for yall since it was the expected outcome. Im sure the question on everyones mind is now, what major tribe will Hate. declare on next??? If anyone wants to have a chance at beating hate, they will have to be the ones to catch them off guard, but I wonder is thats even possible.

DeletedUser

33kcbw9.jpg

index.php

DeletedUser7249

the graph clearly shows that azra's downfall was actually mostly not due to hate.

something else happened as well.

DeletedUser

the graph clearly shows that azra's downfall was actually mostly not due to hate.

you my friend are just a complete idiot

if anything it shows that it was to do with hate.

im sure you did notice the very sudden point increase for hate. and the decrease for azra on the 25th

DeletedUser

You might want to take notice of the 400 villages we've taken from them as well, which is what, 1/5 of their points from when we declared on them, in what, 10 days?

Hmmmm.

I'm sure we've had nothing to do with their downfall.
Now it's all just clean up of those who fled.

DeletedUser

He most likely meant Azra was weakened by something else before Hate. decided to swoop in and take their villages. Which I somewhat agree with. Though, I don't know exactly what that factor is, Azra didn't seem to be at the top of their game at the time. Not to take away any of Hate.'s or Rivea's accomplishments as I'm sure some fight was still put up.

DeletedUser

geez, my internet's gone for a week, when I return hate.s all but won...Congratulations, although I doubt this was really an accomplishment for yall since it was the expected outcome. Im sure the question on everyones mind is now, what major tribe will Hate. declare on next??? If anyone wants to have a chance at beating hate, they will have to be the ones to catch them off guard, but I wonder is thats even possible.
hehe i have a tribe i hope hate declares on next.. ;) big family tribe!
its nice to look at self updating maps... seems hate has a plan for who's next